Really Neato Mafia game thread

Excellen Browning

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

School, dear people has gotten ahold of me.

I can only check in-thread for this mafia game.

Lucina, I find it amusing that you say that if I wanted information. As far as I know, this is a pure Vanilla game. I definitely wouldn't be able to get any information or anything out of you whether or not we talked OC. This comment from you makes me think you're likely to be scum.

1) I didn't like your reasoning for voting for SB, because I consider RVS votehopping to be worthy of a serious vote this early in the game. To me, I think it's more of a grasping at straws vote than anything else.

2) No defense against my lack of posts in thread, which at this point is something I do in /every/ mafia game, but aside from my meta, you have my Skype if you want to OC with me. I've been OCing with Prims, Shinori, BBM and Shin. You have my Skype if you want to get information out to me.

3) Why is vote parking this early a problem? You're my biggest scumread right now, so I'm sticking with it. See point one for reasoning why.

Yeah, between your third and fourth point, I really think you're grasping for reasons to vote for me, which isn't helping your case with regards to my opinion.

@1) I have no idea what you are trying to say. Are you trying to say that you think SB's RVS votehop is worthy of a serious vote? What is the grasping at straws vote, mine or SB's?

@2) Can anyone confirm that Lucina has been talking to you guys?

[spoiler=Minor Spec against Lucina]I've covered a little bit of this in the previous post, but I'll consolidate it here. We shouldn't really have a lot of information to pas around since we're all Vanillas. The only ones who might think that there's actually information to pass around are scum who might have forgotten that this is a full Vanilla game.

@3) It is a problem when there's been enough things happening in thread for you to build more reads and stuff. For example, there's the whole Shinori vs Prims and BBM shenanigans going on. You've only focused on talking about me, completely ignoring everything else in thread, which can be considered as the start of tunneling me.

##Unvote

##Vote: Shin

Pretty obvscum active lurking post.

So mean! I'd actually left the window open and forgotten I was reading the thread. Would you mind elaborating on your choice? You must be pretty confident (or evil) to make such a statement this early.

Also, Eli, you're a bad bad man! It's pretty much agreed that we need to lynch during this phase - ending it doesn't really help. Can I ask why you'd want that? Unless you have some crazy monocled plan, it looks kinda fishy. I'm not too fussed about the SB/Lucina/Mancer triangle. All of their reasoning has been pretty poor, so I'm guessing they're just floundering in the dark.

[12:49:18 AM] SHIN: any ideas?

[12:49:25 AM] SHIN: SB's backed himself into a corner

[12:51:15 AM] Doofina: Don't really have any yet

[12:51:42 AM] SHIN: same here

[12:51:46 AM] SHIN: we'll need to lynch someone

[12:51:57 AM] Doofina: mhm

[12:52:00 AM] SHIN: if we wait too long, the mafia will just pick us off

[12:52:15 AM] Doofina: I'm not quite sure who yet since the game seems like it just started

[12:52:22 AM] SHIN: indeed

[12:52:33 AM] SHIN: in all fairness, I'm grasping at straws

[12:52:43 AM] SHIN: since I don't make OC with about a third of the game

[12:52:48 AM] Doofina: haha me too

[12:53:15 AM] Doofina: I end up talking with people and asking them "yo did you talk to person x at all?"

Did anyone quote my post and read the part in white?

##Unvote End Phase

##Vote Shin

Quit trolling us, your self vote does nothing to help your innocence at all

That doesn't answer my point at all. My point is why didn't you do that right away instead of waiting for somebody else to do it first? My vote stays for now: playing TRS.

Because I forgot to vote first time.

SB's defence seems fishy and I didn't really like his (or Prims's, for that matter, but I don't think Prims is scum) attitude about the Mancer lynch. I think I jumped the gun a bit with the Shinori vote, so:

##Unvote, ##Vote: SB

Also we need to hurry up if we're actually going to lynch 3 people tonight. I guess I could go for a Shin lynch as the first one if nobody wants to lynch SB right now. Can we get votals?

##Unvote:

Me and prims talked a bit. I feel better about him for the most part as of now.

<Prims> go hammer sb

<Prims> That or vote Shin

<Prims> I'd really just like to turbolynch shin atm

FALSE PROPHET SHIN IT IS TIME.

##Vote: Shin

Alright, NOW you guys have your hammer. Crappy flavor time~!

"IT ENDS NOW, FOLGORE RED!" Horita exclaimed.

"You aren't capable of defeating me!" Folgore Red yelled back.

"Yeah, well, I got some help!" Four figures stepped out from the shadows.

"I'm Priam, and I say you're scum," uh, Priam stated.

"Here, have some fruit," Bananaface said, while throwing a banana peel in the general vicinity of Folgore Red's feet.

"Jam, jam, jam, DDR!" BBM sang, oblivious to the fact that his name and his favorite game didn't match, letter-wise.

"If I give a couple of Speed Tonics and a Strength Tonic to Chrom, will he be able to ORKO these guys?" Shinori mumbled, completely oblivious to the fact that he was on the Folgore Red wagon.

"These guys are worse than Camdar," Folgore Red grumbled.

"Well, you left the hideout, and I've been lonely," Eliedon stated.

"YOU'RE PART OF THIS COUP, TOO?!" Folgore Red shouted, but it was too late. The writers went to work, and Folgore Red was kicked out of the story.

Shin has been lynched! He was allied with the town!

It's now Day 2. Go for it!