Favorite quotes

singularity

So, since some folks are posting bits of support convos, here's my favorite little chunk of my favorite support. :P:

Avatar: You're doing great! Okay, this one's venison.

Frederick: *Munch munch*

Avatar: ...By which I mean bear.

Frederick: PFFFFFFFT! Augh! By the gods! I'm d-dying! Dying! Ah... It's s-so dark... T-tell Chrom that...

Haha, oh Frederick.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, here's this too:

僕は今日、愛しい人を命がけで守り、戦場での名誉と愛を両方手に入れました

Today I threw my life to protect my loved ones, earning me both fame and love on the battlefield.

What Robin suggested Ricken to write in his letter to his parents. Especially hilarious considering his child-like appearance.

My favorite is in the support I'm transcribing for the English Convos. This is from the Nowi & Virion C Support.

Nowi: Wow. You really ARE good at this whole philandering thing.

Virion: Ph-ph-philandering?! Where did you hear such a vulgar word?!

Nowi: Um, that's what everyone says about you. ...Seriously. Everyone. Even Chrom. Didn't you know?

Virion: I most certainly did not!

Edited by Blumpen

In one of the later chapters, Chrom's VA says "WRONG!" and the text says "To hell with your destiny! I'll write my own ending!"

And when Laurent only has one stat go up. "My sincerest apologies...I'll strive to improve."

And Avatar's comment to Virion: "And I have no room in my heart for a grown man with a bib."

My favorite is in the support I'm transcribing for the English Convos. This is from the Nowi & Virion C Support.

Nowi: Wow. You really ARE good at this whole philandering thing.

Virion: Ph-ph-philandering?! Where did you hear such a vulgar word?!

Nowi: Um, that's what everyone says about you. ...Seriously. Everyone. Even Chrom. Didn't you know?

Virion: I most certainly did not!

Virion's supports with Libra are pure gold.

Virion: "Your eyes are like...pools of...something..."

And later Virion says something like "I may have seen his true male side, but still...he moves me..."

:awesome:

Owain: Sinister forces conspire to hinder my growth!

Inigo: I WANT TO BE MANHANDLED!

At least you'll be grappling something tonight (to Owain)

I used to say this to ALL the ladies, but, you're the only one for me.

Henry: (insert something Henry says here)

Anna: Keep this up and someday I might love you more than money!

Maribelle: What matter of lady spews tea? It is simply not done!

Chrom: ...I am so lost right now.

Maribelle: It's "Whom did you piss off," Brady. Go on, repeat it to yourself.

Walhart: Who here is a God above Gods?

Hmmmm...

Looks like teach just got Tenure! -Vaike

I'm Gonna Kill you! and Just die already! -Henry

Where Should I stab ya? - Sully

I LOVE this part! - Stahl

Now I'm angry - Chrom

You're already dead. - Tharja

Where's your flavor? - Gaius

I . Am. Legend - Virion

I suppose you tried - Panne

Don't you put any stock in this Destiny Hogwash - Basilio

I'm even bringing my insignificant other - Flavia

Checkmate - Avatar (I play chess, and getting a kill with this cut in the first time felt epic :D)

When Walhart is like "I don't want any dynast farmhands taking my glory" and then I defeat him with Donnel XD.

just about the whole darn game really.

To be unoriginal here: anything Henry or Owain says (Henry was Owain's father in my first playthrough, at first it led me to believe that the children's personality changed with the father! Nope, coincidence.)

Also I feel like the writers were watching The Avengers or something

Gregor: "GREGOR SMASH!"

Owain: "Fighters assemble!"

"Zat pumpkin, he was like ze son to me! And now he haz been eaten!" - Anna

I laughed out loud when Chrom ended this conversation with "Le sigh"

i always chuckle when noire's gets a good level up and she says something like, "this growth is unnatural ... A CURSE?!??"

also, in the first DLC set i chuckled when henry said, "that's why it's called a battlefield and not a boringfield."

"True, Gregor just finished killing former employers, but still, very reliable!" - Gregor

"If you're looking for ransom I can assure you, I don't have any money. What I do have are a very particular set of honey cakes" - Gaius

"I'm a HEX of a lot stronger now! GET IT!?" - Henry

"RADIAAANNNNT DAWWWNNNNNN!!!" - Owain

Cervantes

Let's have it then, rebellious scum! Like a flimsy belt around the waist of defeat, you shall buckle here!

Excellus

Now, Excellus, keep your wits about you.

They're all you have...besides good looks.

Edited by Goblinaro

This thread needs more weeb Japanese language options.

Agreed.

We do want to get both English and Japanese with English subtitles. Regional Lockout is what's preventing that.

Still, Tiki's "Gomenesai" showing mercy to even her enemies really got to me. <3

Edited by Katarina

"..." - Professor Marth

"Now that's strategy." - Avatar

"I am your omega!" - Libra

"It's been lovely." "I'm a man of passion!" "This is your last dance!" - Inigo

"Hope will never die!" "I challenge my fate!" - Lucina

"Anything can change!" - Chrom

"BLOOD AND THUNDER!" "TO THE ABYSS WITH YOU!" - My Waifu Noire

Edited by Zarb

"A brilliant tactician wielding a legendary sword... Mother would be so proud!"

gDWI8Q9.png

Why yes, Morgan, I AM very proud.

From today...

Walhart: 'What is this? Ha ha, an item! KNEEL BEFORE YOUR NEW MASTER!'

ilu Walhart gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Walhart is hands down my favorite character. Here are some of my favorite quotes from this topic: http://serenesforest...dpost&p=2290119

Walhart to Excellus: "Get your head out of wherever it's lodged, snake. I'm sure your mighy intellect will quickly understand what's happened. Though if you had half the mettle of that Ylissean tactician, you'd already know

"Walhart: Why do you resist me, little Prince?

Chrom: You enslave the weak and kill the able. You are the enemy of peace.

Walhart: I would end the reign of the gods, and you object on moral grounds?! Blood is spilled in any new birth, Prince. And in many a just cause, as you know...

Chrom: There is no justification for what you've done.

Walhart: By whose laws do you judge me? Yours? Your sister's? The gods'?

Chrom: You cannot—

Walhart: Look at you! Are you not ashamed? Your mind is filled with nothing but secondhand beliefs. You dance upon the stage of your gods like a mindless puppet! THAT is what I reject: being a slave to tradition, to obligation. The old ways. Damn the gods! Damn their fates and their destinies! I will have true freedom! Any man who offers less is my enemy.

Chrom: Enough! I don't require every detail of your twisted philosophy. You're a villain and a murderer, plain and simple. And I am the justice you deserve.

Walhart: Ha ha ha! Better, Prince. Much better! Be not an agent of someone else's justice, but justice itself! Now, let us fight as two great men, freed of their gods. I grant any challenger the chance to test his will against my own... But you, too, shall be found wanting!

(Chapter 20)

Walhart: ME, JOIN YOU?! Does a pegasus join with the flea on its back? A dragon, with a cow it eats?! You forget your place, BOY. I am the Conqueror! I will unite the world!"

And then there's the quote that is so I awesome I made it my member title: "Who is the pinnacle of man, in body, mind, and spirit?"

He manages to be the only character who has some quotes that are hilarious and others that are more Sirius serious, but still totally awesome.

Owain is probably in a not too close second "By the Red Hair of Eliwood!".Yarne is pretty funny "Don't Mess with a Bunny!", but he doesn't really have the whole tough thing going on (in fact he's sorta a coward).

Edited by Why so Sirius?