New Avatar pair up?

Ghostlander

My last play through I had my avatar marry Cherche, and I turned Gerome into some kind of freak god-monster.

While that was fun, I would like a new avatar child to setup, and I was wondering who would be a good match?

I'm pairing Chrom with Olivia, so she's out, but Maybe Lissa? I don't know, I'd like a male child seeing as Morgan is going to be female.

Skills arnt an issue seeing as avatar child can be any class, so mainly stats I guess? What kid would have a really good stat growth?

My last play through I had my avatar marry Cherche, and I turned Gerome into some kind of freak god-monster.

While that was fun, I would like a new avatar child to setup, and I was wondering who would be a good match?

I'm pairing Chrom with Olivia, so she's out, but Maybe Lissa? I don't know, I'd like a male child seeing as Morgan is going to be female.

Skills arnt an issue seeing as avatar child can be any class, so mainly stats I guess? What kid would have a really good stat growth?

Panne gives access to good physical growth, a new class, new skills, and a brother. Miriel/Maribelle gives a brother and good magic growth.

Virtually all of the kids grow well if you put nearly any effort into their parents, from what I've seen. I've only played female Avatars so far so I can't really comment on pairing the male Avatar. My third playthrough actually does have a male Avatar, but I will be playing that very casually to avoid burnout.