Any supports you say should have been in? Romantic or not? (SPOILERS)

Retsudo

No doubt people have said these, but I really would have liked more varied parent-child conversations and same-sex S rank conversations.

Specifically though, I would have liked to see something between Chrom and Cordelia. I would have paired them together if they had let me... I do like that because she has chosen to distance herself, but still...

The SpotPass characters (Gangrel, Walhart, etc.) should have some conversations, at least with Chrom as well as the Avatar. Not that I don't understand, but all the same. There's one SpotPass character he REALLY should talk to.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt people have said these, but I really would have liked more varied parent-child conversations and same-sex S rank conversations.

Specifically though, I would have liked to see something between Chrom and Cordelia. I would have paired them together if they had let me... I do like that because she has chosen to distance herself, but still...

The SpotPass characters (Gangrel, Walhart, etc.) should have some conversations, at least with Chrom as well as the Avatar. Not that I don't understand, but all the same. There's one SpotPass character he REALLY should talk to.

Priam seems like such a natural choice for some conversations, I agree.

Totally how I feel about Inigo. I just want to watch him get shot down by every female character, or see how he breaks them down into a marriage.

And I meant Emm, but I'd like to see him talk to Priam too.

Inigo x Morgan(M). Inigo convinces him to act as wingman, unaware that he's dealing with the son of the harem master...

Other than that, I just want what already been said: Gangrel/Aversa, Gangrel/Emmeryn, Chrom/Emmeryn, Emmeryn/Lissa, Yen'fay/Say'ri, Walhart/Chrom, Chrom/Miriel, Chrom/Cordelia...

I think all the original shepherds should have been able to support each other. I mean they've known each other for awhile and they are on a team. Chrom and Ricken don't even support each other and Ricken is the team's mascot!

I do agree that LissaxLucina needs to happen, she's her aunt for heaven's sake! The bonus spotpass characters should support with more than just Avatar.

I know this isn't related but I wish that Say'ri and Anna were able to have children of their own. I know why Tiki wouldn't be able to.

Walhart x Every character ever. (Cuz he's the man)

Cordelia x Chrom (Makes sense)

Aversa x Gangrel (And maybe Henry or something)

Emm & her siblings.

And thats about it.

Morgan x Grandparents

Uncle/Aunt/Cousin specific supports.

Say'ri x Walhart/Yen'fay/Lon'qu/Virion/Cherche/Tiki/Frederick

Chrom x Walhart/Gangrel/Emm

Henry x Gangrel/Aversa

Tharja x Gangrel/Aversa

Basilio x Walhart/Lon'qu/Gregor/"Marth"

Nowi x Tiki/Panne/Yarne

Chrom x Flavia/Priam

Lissa x Emm/Gangrel

Panne x Nah/Tiki/Priam

Freddy x Emm/Walhart/Aversa

Walhart x Gangrel/Emm/Yen'fay

Gangrel x Emm

Owain x Priam

Are just some I can think of offhand. Most of those are DLC characters or guys who got few supports as is (Say'ri, Tiki, Basilio, Flavia. Couldn't think of who Anna would support logically, but I'm okay wuth that with her being a 'mascot' character) as well as relational things.

ChromxCordelia, all the way up to S support. It would finally shut Cordelia up (my main reason for wanting it) and if she wants a cardboard box she should be able to marry a cardboard box.

Vaike and Kellam, if only for their playstyles complimenting each other well. I pair them up all the time and they work beautifully as a pair, but they don't get the benefit of a support.

Although I suppose "Teach" could have easily helped Kellam stand out more, so there's that...