• Every playthrough.
    • Never have.
    • A few times, not every time.
    • Once, too much hassle, never again.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She helped greatly on my lord's only run, where my rule is I only use lords, Ninian, and any character for the remainder of the chapter I acquire them.

But she is only a lv5 Mage on the chapter you get her, how did she help out greatly?

But she is only a lv5 Mage on the chapter you get her, how did she help out greatly?

Killed some guys, what else? One (easy) level and she was doubling. Her speed was greater than Hector's.....

Killed some guys, what else? One (easy) level and she was doubling. Her speed was greater than Hector's.....

I see, I think. You would use them on the chapter you're forced to use them on, or had recruited them on, but no other time?

I see. What mode is it? Will you recruit Vaida, or is she dead already?

Eliwood's normal. Vaida is alive, but she comes after things settle down anyway....

Supports are

Hector Eliwood B

Eliwood Ninian A

Hector Lyn A

Eliwood's normal. Vaida is alive, but she comes after things settle down anyway....

Supports are

Hector Eliwood B

Eliwood Ninian A

Hector Lyn A

I see, so they're all decent I presume, while Eliwood remains unpromoted until the end of this chapter.

I see, so they're all decent I presume, while Eliwood remains unpromoted until the end of this chapter.

Though Hector's been somewhat RNG screwed. Phail Spd and Skl. And Lyn is already 20.

When she promoted she was the only one who could fight and gain exp., so why not?

That's true. It might be a bit challenging using just 4 units repeatedly, but I should think it gets boring using just those units all the time.

That's true. It might be a bit challenging using just 4 units repeatedly, but I should think it gets boring using just those units all the time.

It's a challenge to myself, y'know? I beat the game like 40 times, got 100% supports and music...what's left?

HA! HHM is gonna eat you alive!

Yes. Going through the game without arena abusing is the hard part, though. You really need to focus on a small group of elite units to obtain an S rank in HHM.

• 3 weeks later...
This topic is about Nino, not trying to piss hours away trying to achieve an unrewarding rank.

That it is.

Nino is an amazing unit, a late-comer, but is worth the effort. Anyone who thinks otherwise for any reason can debate it here, I'm up for it (again).

• 2 months later...

I started this topic because I think Nino is an interesting character in that she either receives lots of love or lots of hate with almost nothing in between. Personally I think Nino's detractors over-exaggerate her supposed uselessness. It isn't very difficult to level Nino up, and even on ranked runs she can help raise your experience rank. That being said, I still don't use her very often. Ranks aside, I don't see why I should when Pent and Erk more than capable of handling the enemies.

Wasn't there a Nino topic already? anyway, nino is pwnage. It just takes a bit to get her there