Folgore Rangers Mafia Signups

Sunwoo

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should we start a new thread for the actual game?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All role PMs are out!

Sorry, it shouldn't have taken this long. I was about to send them out, then realized that every single one had a formatting error in it. ;/

Okay, that means that everyone has confirmed. Role PMs are going out now. Confirm in-thread when you have received yours, but the game will not start until 5 PM MST. (That's 4 PM PST, 7 PM EST, 11 PM Shin and SB's time, and 8 AM JB and Mancer's time.)

But when is it Baldrick's time :|

Confirming I got the role PM.

I will try my best to at least check this thread after school/during school/ as often as I can. If I can't, I'm sure my partners will keep this up...

Well, I'll try to get votals current enough when the game starts and when it matters.

IT'S NEVER BALDRICK'S TIME. YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE TO DRAFT AN AVAILABLE TIMESLOT

NO the slots filled up too fast why did you put up the thread at 3am Australian time I hate you.

Never mind, I think I've worked it out. Your quote of mine says 10.05 pm, so that's your local time. You said the game starts at 5 pm, nearly 19 hours from now, so that will be 11 am Baldrick's time.

That's 2 PM Clipsey Time, which is usually a bad time except for those days when I don't have work. However, I can live with being a little late to the party, so carry on~!

Boron and I are in the same timezone so I'll probably be fine with anything she comes up with.

Also noting right now that I'm coming off the tail end of having bronchitis, so I might still be a little bit on the inactive side if the game starts sometime in the next few days. Should be fine after Day 1 is done at the latest.

To make everyone's lives a bit easier, I'll be reporting the phase start/end times for each time zone of interest. So, unless my math is wrong, this game will start on 2/27 5 PM MST, which is:

2/27 2 PM Hawaii time

2/27 7 PM Eastern time

2/27 12 PM British time

2/28 8 AM Singaporean time

2/28 10 or 11 AM Baldrick time

(If I am wrong about your time zone, please inform me immediately.)