Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something that can use an action without being tracked or some more.

He's implying there could be ~some power role~ that can catch the scum should they kill you today.

Ninja is a role that lets the player remain unseen on any Watcher or Tracker reports if they take the factional kill. It can be either a 1-shot role or a permanent role. We also have them like every other game, so I'm not sure why you're not aware of what a Ninja is.

I don't think I remember ever having seen a Ninja role anywhere.

Town seems to have given up the discussion right now. Sho needs to respond and town might want to talk about some more things as well before phase ends.

Hi guys, sorry, I've been away on a grad school visit and this is the first internet access I've had all day. That being said, I'm disappearing again for a while. I'll try to get a post up later tonight, but can't promise anything, sorry.

Votals:

Sho (6) Kay, SB, Elieson, eclipse, Mancer, Rapier

Mancer (3) JB, Shin, Lucina

BBM (1) scorri

Baldrick (3) Shinori, BBM, Xinnidy

scorri (1) Sho

Elieson (1) Baldrick

17 hours, 33 minutes till phase end (I think)

Edited by Aere

Kay’s method of scumhunting feels more to me like she’s giving advice rather than pointing out inconsistencies.

That's just tone. Would it point out inconsistencies any better if I scream that people are scum? I doubt it, and while I'm pointing stuff out, I may as well also attempt to help people play better.

Xinnidy I am not sure what else I could have said at that point. I had just finished my case on him; I found nothing wrong with his latest post, it'd just be grasping to attack it. Lucina I believe was trying to push a mislynch based on the somewhat hypocritical vote, and JB did have a similarly OTT reaction, but he had some good points against Mancer later on so I’m not reading anything into it. Sho's already in range, and Elie's content has been improving, so I think I'll try something else.

##Unvote

##Vote: Lucina

So your only reasoning to go after Lucy is because she also wagon hopped, just like Mancer? If that's the case, why haven't you voted Mancer before he revealed himself to be the Doctor?

Also, Xinny, I gave reasons agaisnt Mancer, Lucy and Sho as well. My reads are not that strong and there's some things I can't remember that well about others since there's a lot of stuff to remember, so I'm sticking to them for now.

random note that probably means nothing: mancer claimed 20 minutes before what he thought was phase end

so much time to unvote gais

I didn't vote Sho because a lot of people were doing so for the same motive as I. I wouldn't be helping by voting him. Hence why I decided to prod Lucy a bit.

Also, while I admired Mancer's argument that we shouldn't focus only in one target and votepark, I know he has been voting a lot of people recently, based on weak reads, jumping all over the place. Perhaps he is twisting his words pretty badly, or maybe he is hypocritical scum. Either way, now I feel that lynching him will be productive, as we can check those who he voted recklessly (if he'd flip scum), and his slips don't help his case either. He's been reacting a lot to people like JB and BBM especially, something I don't like since the only excuse he's got is that BBM is sheeping him and JB is his scumbuddy/voteparking him.

But he claimed Doctor. I'm not that stupid to lose something like that so soon.

So, I'm back to my slight scummy read, Sho, for not contributing with anything and just saying "hey guys I can't do shit on D1 except appeal to PR meta, sorry".

##Vote: Sho

spot the contradiction

Mancer probably won't die tonight unless the mafia has a Ninja anyways, so Mancer/SB/JB/etc are being unnecessarily angsty.

I wouldn't call Mancer entirely safe even without a ninja on the mafia team. Also, this kind of contradicts your later post:

Ninja is a role that lets the player remain unseen on any Watcher or Tracker reports if they take the factional kill. It can be either a 1-shot role or a permanent role. We also have them like every other game, so I'm not sure why you're not aware of what a Ninja is.

which semi-implies that there's a relatively high chance of a ninja in this game, and then you call people 'unnecessarily angsty'.

That's just tone. Would it point out inconsistencies any better if I scream that people are scum? I doubt it, and while I'm pointing stuff out, I may as well also attempt to help people play better.

vsnYKWp.jpg

##Unvote

##Vote: Rapier

that contradiction was dumb as hell

also though mancer's playing like a headless chicken again i'm not going to help the mafia kill their highest priority target

You know, I thought the phase was going to end in 2 hours and it was late at night. There's no contradiction there. Why vote me over something so simple?

I didn't vote Sho because a lot of people were doing so for the same motive as I. I wouldn't be helping by voting him.
So, I'm back to my slight scummy read, Sho, for not contributing with anything and just saying "hey guys I can't do shit on D1 except appeal to PR meta, sorry".

Alrighty then. If Xin is saying that she's not Shin, I guess that she's just calling me a chump for fun which makes me cry slightly ((not really bro)). I guess this adds more to Mancer being believable, though my reaction to him is still something along the lines of :facepalm: .

If the Folgore Red flavour is calling you a chump it would make my day. All is groovy, Shin returns! You're most uncool! So far, all you've done is vote for people who haven't been very active. You've also handwaved Mancer's behaviour. You got some 'splaining to do!

Mancer, regardless of whether your claim is true, you've gotten pretty desperate. You've been pretty scummy, with your sheeping and that little spat you had with Sho. Sho, it doesn't really matter if he's scum or not, he's pretty useless either way. He made no contribution when he was around and then vanishes after shouting nonsense. Other than the "talk-myself-to-my-demise" BBM, I can't see many other leads... I can't really tell much from Baldrick or Eli at this stage and half the game is missing.

Oops, forgot to mention Rapier. JB's given us wonderful evidence of contradictions. Although that just might be Rapier, who isn't quite as sharp as his namesake.

If the Folgore Red flavour is calling you a chump it would make my day. All is groovy, Shin returns! You're most uncool! So far, all you've done is vote for people who haven't been very active. You've also handwaved Mancer's behaviour. You got some 'splaining to do!

Is this for me? Trust me, I haven't handwaved Mancer's behavior, I'm really unhappy with how he's been acting. However, he claimed doc. What am I supposed to do, vote to lynch the doc D1? That's happened twice in my mafia history, having it happen a third time would probably just make me utterly depressed. I was voting Sho at one point, but then another vote shortly after mine put him at L-3 if my counting was correct, and I didn't want to approach the hammer with a lot of time left for Sho to defend himself. However, that time seems to be running out now...

Well, you don't seem to be making much of an appearance, despite actually being here. I saw that you were on sometime while I was asleep, but you didn't even post here. What are you doing man?

Mancer, regardless of whether your claim is true, you've gotten pretty desperate. You've been pretty scummy, with your sheeping and that little spat you had with Sho. Sho, it doesn't really matter if he's scum or not, he's pretty useless either way. He made no contribution when he was around and then vanishes after shouting nonsense. Other than the "talk-myself-to-my-demise" BBM, I can't see many other leads... I can't really tell much from Baldrick or Eli at this stage and half the game is missing.

I don't see anyone as "handwaving" Mancer's behavior. As far as I can tell, we all agree that he's acting ridiculous, it's just not worth lynching a doc claim over. I don't like how you're calling Uhai out for it.

(Also, can I ask that you please refrain from changing names in quotes like that? It's confusing.)

The supposed contradiction in Rapier's post, I'm not sure it's a problem. I'd guess that he wasn't ready for Sho to be lynched earlier, so he didn't vote for him, but with less time left in the phase and more stuff having happened, now he's actually voting for his top scumread to try to lynch them. Doesn't look scummy to me.

So your only reasoning to go after Lucy is because she also wagon hopped, just like Mancer? If that's the case, why haven't you voted Mancer before he revealed himself to be the Doctor?

I thought his BBM vote wasn't as bad as Lucina's, and his play had been decent, if a little skittish (he accuses people of buddying all the time, I think it's just a thing he does). I was a little less sure of him against JB yesterday, but the doctor claim came before I could take a serious look at him. Plus AFAIK he hasn't attacked others for bandwagoning.

JB, I did not send you to boarding school to fail grammar, or to drink nothing but lemonade with a twist of lime!

Reference

First quote is in past tense; second is not. What I read was "I didn't vote Sho in the past, but after some sentences, I will vote him now." This doesn't really strike me as something worth voting him over.

I don't like the fact that Sho was supposedly here and left without saying anything. If he's going to be this unhelpful now, then I have no objections to lynching him (and possibly having him kicked out of future games, because this wastes everyone else's time).

Dude, where's the rest of your cases? I wanna read~!

Most of my other reads are town/null/null due to lack of content. I don't like it one bit.

Gah can anyone do votals? I'm at a small loss with regards to that.

Baldrick, I still think you could have elaborated better, I'm not asking you to follow through things with a Sho vote becuase all the cool kids do it, I'm saying that you should take what you think is scummy or not more seriously.

Shin where the hell is your vote. Do try to invest more free time on this game, inactivity unhelpfulness isn't all much fun.

I'd vote you if this weren't close to phase end and I didn't knew your timezone is the suck.

Wait I think it's like almost phase end I think hhhnnnnrgh.

Ok I think Sho can be the lynch today, it still sucks though because I don't think he's scum just yet, but since he's being negative helpfulness to most:

##Unvote

Pretty sure this isn't hammer in case people decide to get mega active. Let me see if I'm not screwing up timezones and phase end dates.

Gah can anyone do votals? I'm at a small loss with regards to that.

your wish is my command

Sho (8) Kay, SB, Elieson, eclipse, Mancer, Rapier, Darros, Xinnidy (L-2!)

Mancer (2) Shin, Lucina

BBM (1) scorri

Baldrick (2) Shinori, BBM

scorri (1) Sho

Lucina (1) Baldrick

Rapier (1) JB

With 16 players alive, 6 votes are needed to lynch and 10 votes are needed to hammer. You have 1 hour left in the day.

Edited by CT075