Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17:14 <Sangyul>: Unless you guys want me to just post final flips and wait for Cam to get flavor later

17:14 <TemptationRevelation>: do that

17:14 <clipseykitty>: I'd prefer that.

In that case, here are the final flips and stuff. Flavor and postgame stuff will be up once I get a chance to talk to Cam.

Dear Elieson,

You are Folgore White.

f52ec5b7994fe154ef3b79cc771280cd.png?1333189135

"Time for bad driving skills!"

You are the designated bad driver of the Folgores. Nobody knows why you're the driver, but you have the power of bad driving skills, which proves surprisingly effective against Horita and Zeddmare's paper-thin soldiers. You're always eager to take the wheel, which leads to some heart-stopping moments amongst your comrades.

During the night phase, you may respond to your role PM with:Night X: Run over <USER> with the team car. This will kill <USER>.

or

Night X: Take <USER> for a ride. <USER> will be so freaked out by your driving that <USER> will forget to perform a night action.

or

Night X: Drive away with <USER>. You will drive away with <USER> so fast that no killing actions will be able to keep up with you and will thus fail.

Because your powers vary so wildly in canon, however, you may only use each action once in the game. You also cannot use more than one ability in one night. When all of your actions are used up, you will become a vanilla townie.

Post restriction: You must talk about or mention drafts whenever possible.

You are allied with the Folgore Rangers. You win when all threats to the FRs are eliminated.

Thanks a bunch Manix, I owe you one.

Dear Manix,

You are Shojor.

b833d95e6e1c10c995082bb1ef1877f8.png?1334247146

"Let's go bust some heads."

You are the Folgore Rangers' ninja robot ally with fabulous emo bangs. With your many weapons, most of which are hairdryers, you are always ready to assist the Folgores when you are needed. It is speculated that you may be Pink's hair dryer in disguise.

Although your powers are great, a certain somebody "forgot" to charge you again. Your reserves are low, so you cannot use any of your abilities and are effectively a vanilla townie.

Also, you have recently been contemplating a shift in alliances. As a result, your actions have grown shady and suspicious. You are still allied with the Folgore Rangers, but you will appear to be part of the Forces of Evil if investigated.

Post restriction: You must mention your hair whenever possible.

You are allied with the Folgore Rangers. You win when all threats to the FRs are eliminated.

Dear Illuminate,

You are Folgore Green.

275px-Jokerrotj.jpg

"You don't just turn on and off luck! It happens randomly!"

You are the luckiest guy in the Folgore Rangers, literally. Your power is the power of luck, and you can change the probability of almost everything at will. it comes in handy during a fight, when the enemy is about to get the drop on someone, but that doesn't make you any less of a fighter.

You will survive the first two attempts on your life, due to your tremendous luck. However, you won't be able to bend probability for anything after that, so after two shots you are vulnerable just like everyone else. This does not apply to lynches.

Post restriction: You must act overly enthusiastic whenever possible.

Dear BBM,

You are Shadow Breezypants.

60b143872ecd51a2cec35d4249d37368.png?1337468040

"Rangers, please. As a filler villain, I'm shocked to see how badly you're doing."

You are an enemy of the Folgore Rangers, but not allied with Zeddmare and Horita Repulsa. You have the power to control wind, teleport yourself, and cause mayhem for everyone else. Nobody knows why you fight against the Folgores or what you hope to achieve by doing so.

During the night phase, you may respond to your role PM with Night X: Meet your doom, <USER>! You will appear out of nowhere to do battle with <USER> for the night. Unfortunately, you are only a filler villain so you will be defeated and forgotten. In the process, though, your magical backside wind will mark <USER> for the rest of the game as you make your escape.

Alternatively, at night, you may respond to your role PM with NIGHT X: YOU WILL ALL DIE HERE! Everyone who had been marked with your magical backside wind shall suddenly remember the battle, including your method of escape. They will all collapse dead in disgust after realizing that you farted on them to make your escape. This can kill any number of players.

Post restriction: You must complain about being unimportant and overlooked.

You are allied with Yourself. You win when all threats to you have been eliminated.

BBM had everyone primed to explode on D7. JB would have survived a detonation, but BBM would have reached parity with town (and have taken forever to waste JB's bulletproof). This is why town was in LYLO with four people.

Also, the reason town was in potential MYLO on D6 was because of both Kay and BBM. Depending on whether Kay was lynched and who she shot, as well as whether BBM decided to detonate and if CR were still alive, game could have ended during N6.

bbm at this point you and i are going to be intense rivals because look at that beautiful third play

i must challenge you to a duel

In all honesty, I was a bit surprised no one pushed BBM over his hunter claim after Kay was lynched. Kay was confirmed vengeful then, and hunter is very similar. Yes, I know I had the "duplicate roles may exist" rule, but three town-sided roles that can kill in addition to the mafia factional kill seems a bit too much for a game this size, doesn't it? Two oppositely aligned hookers and two similarly aligned killing roles aren't exactly in the same boat.

OH BUT SERIOUSLY WHO THE FUCK SUGGESTED MANIX MIGHT BE SK

LIKE WHY WOULD I SUB OUT AS SK. COME ON

Edited by Leder

OH BUT SERIOUSLY WHO THE FUCK SUGGESTED MANIX MIGHT BE SK

LIKE WHY WOULD I SUB OUT AS SK. COME ON

and then conversely after presidents and the whole death miller thing why would she autosub

Are we really going to say my role was OP when all I was was a vanilla Arsonist in a game with a mass-hook, two full-time hookers, a Doc, a one-shot Doc, a one-shot Hook, and a fucking two-shot BPV?

Are we really going to say my role was OP when all I was was a vanilla Arsonist in a game with a mass-hook, two full-time hookers, a Doc, a one-shot Doc, a one-shot Hook, and a fucking two-shot BPV?

It's more like, the only way you'd be found short of scumhunting was through the cop (Darros/Sho). That's IT.

Yeah, and I also only got one kill all game. If I was a vanilla SK with no powers it would have been gg like two phases ago.

It would've been easier to find, as there would be a trail of bodies. If the mafia really wanted to mess with you, the final one would out all their kill targets. With arsonist and no tracker/watcher, you could've claimed literally anything, and gotten away with it.

[11:30] <BBM> hitman for a bpv is retarded

[11:30] <Manix> not really

[11:30] <Manix> brb making an open setup around it

[11:34] <Manix> 3 vanilla town/bp/bp cop/bomb/2-shot strongman/godfather

[11:34] <Manix> there an open setup

edit: second thoughts say remove bomb and replace with additional vanilla town

edit 2: alternatively just make strongman or godfather bp for bomb

Edited by Manix