Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

Meh, there's really no point about arguing it further. Besides, saying town's scumhunting was one of the only things that could have caught me is a lame point, because as I truthfully said earlier, scumhunting should be the basis of a town win, not investigative roles. Town have won plenty of setups where they won totally based on scumhunting.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is bbm complaining about winning

Well, actually I was more complaining about my role, but good point!

GG guys, and here's my QT for anybody interested. Manix should post his too.

Thanks for the reminder.

Mason QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/iymiWGBS8P7gx

Mafia QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/XGNSbXWaGFM

(Kind of bare, they used Skype more often than anything)

Graveyard QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/Rud2JMcUrJhN

I still don't see any case on BBM.

When duplicate roles may exist.

And his claim was as such.

And no one listened to me all game so I gave up on pressing BBM.

Am I just a bad Scumhunter?

I still don't see any case on BBM.

When duplicate roles may exist.

And his claim was as such.

And no one listened to me all game so I gave up on pressing BBM.

Am I just a bad Scumhunter?

While it is true that there was a "duplicate roles may exist" rule, the only actual duplicate role that had flipped was hooker. One was town-aligned and the other was scum-aligned. The nature of that rule was to keep the rolespeccing to a minimum and not for you guys to go crazy over it. (And to keep town from lynching important power roles who claim hooked when the town role blocker argues back "Liar I didn't touch you!")

Not to mention that two oppositely aligned full-time hookers in a 16-player game isn't the same as two similarly-aligned "activate-upon-death" killing roles in addition to a similarly aligned one-shot vig.

"duplicate roles may exist" is a pointless rule that tells people duplicate roles are in the game imo, it makes more sense to just assume duplicate roles are possible unless the mod says otherwise

Edited by Prims

That situation that Boron mentioned actually did happen. Which is stupid, because if Shinori had actually Roleblocked Baldrick again, Darros would not have died.

BBM's win this game > Mystery Mafia win

like you couldn't make out he was arsonist(I couldn't anyway) until like, the second last phase(Boron told me only then lol)

Personally, I don't see anything OP about Arsonist. I don't get why there are complaints about it. It's equivalent to one kill per Night, minus the kill that could have been gotten on the last Night.

Actually, Arsonist is weaker than SK in the sense that their primed target could still get killed or lynched later on in the phase. This makes their kills less reliable than an SK's.

BBM's win this game > Mystery Mafia win

like you couldn't make out he was arsonist(I couldn't anyway) until like, the second last phase(Boron told me only then lol)

I gave him that win in MM in the Kingmaker, lol.

Arsonist has an advantage in that it's a lot better at hiding, which is probably why I was never suspected of being the ITP until the very end- simply because nobody was suspecting an ITP at all.

That being said, anyone who thinks that that advantage is worth having to survive for longer, having to care so much about exactly whom you target, and most importantly, not being able to kill problem players right way as opposed to in five phases has never been an Arsonist.

I wouldn't mind an Arsonist role if I got one, cause I think that it is very balanced. It has advantages and disadvantages. I was just telling whoever it was that complained about the OPness of the Arsonist that there were very severe disadvantages.

Tbh, if JB was lynched and CR killed Kay or Elie on N6, BBM would have won last phase already.

[3/25/2013 7:42:06 PM] Serious Batnanas: what the fuck

[3/25/2013 7:43:22 PM] Serious Batnanas: how did scum win?

dammit boron you gave up the game too fast >|

flavor in a bit

Edited by CT075