Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBM is going back and forth (againh and I'm feeling confident that he is scum but when prodded he seems to make decent responses.

Mancer you need to really think about how you argue your defense. Openly saying "I'm going to try to get votes off of myself without claiming" sort of weakens your approach and quite likely, the end result. 0/10 wouldn't vote.

I've got a hunch about Baldrick's beyond weak voting habits (call it OMGUS if you want, that doesn't change his iffy logic) and if my hunch is correct then Bal/Sho are scum respectively, and Bal is fishing for reasons to /not/ vote for his partner when he's already under the spotlight.

More thoughts later, as I'm currenty at work, and waiting for a call-back from the bank on my compromised checking account.

If I claim, I'll likely die at Night anyways.

Since it's come to this, I'm Folgore Doctor. My charactee claim is Shin, as evidenced by my first RVS vote against Shin.

eclipse, I've responded to your point on the votehopping already, and I definitely missed Lucina's post for some reason.

Read the post I quoted and look at BBM's post from the last page.

I refresh just to see that? Mancer why would you claim so early, you are just barely over half on the hammer counter.

Elie, you're hugely misrepresenting why I voted for Baldrick.

I voted for Baldrick firstly because I didn't like how he voted for the Miller claim. I was going to unvote, but then Baldrick told me his reason for the Scorri vote. His reason for the vote was that he didn't want her to coast off the Miller claim. I kept my vote on him for this because he was voting Scorri for coasting, something she hadn't even done yet. It was something she might do in the future. Since I disliked this reason for the vote , I kept my vote on him (does that answer your question, Lucy?). My original reason for the vote wasn't that Scorri didn't react to the vote, it was that it was a vote that was unlikely to get anybody to react, because singular votes in RVS don't cause much reactions to the vote, at least from the person whom you're actually voting. It got a reaction from me, yes, but that was because I didn't like the vote. Placing bad votes isn't a good way to get people to react, if you're town. Not because they won't react, but because they'll be suspicious of you, which is bad for town because if people are focusing on you, they're not focusing on scum. Example: some of Elie's play in his earlier games as town where he'd purposely act suspicious in RVS to get out of it quicker.

Anyways, JB's reaction to my wagon was scummy. He agreed with the reasons behind the wagon by quoting one of my posts and rehashing the points that other people had made. Then he said that some of the people on my wagon were scummy for simply voting due to rehashed reasons.

##Unvote, ##Vote: JB

Blah, I mixed some stuff up. Sorry I haven't been so distracted this game guys, I've been really busy the last couple weeks. Hopefully things should slow down a bit after tomorrow. I think JB needs to come up with more non-Mancer related stuff but ##Unvote for now.

Mancer is all over the place and once again trying to find associative reads between people who haven't actually flipped yet (ie me and JB), which he does a lot as scum. Also, in one of his more recent posts he said that the initial reason for his JB vote was only partially because of thinking that we might be scumbuddies, and that his main reason was something else. However, this post and this post are the two early posts he made attacking JB.

In the first post he states that he doesn't like how JB voted for him just for being the last person to vote for me. But that's not a bad reason for a vote. It's based on wagon analysis, which is valid and what Eclipse's vote on Lucina was about, yet I didn't see you mention anything about her. Then he states that he'll clarify later about more reasons why the vote is scummy, which he does in the second post. Then the second vote is just based on associative tells between me and JB, which isn't a valid reason for a vote when you don't know either of our alignments for sure. In his recent posts attacking JB, he's either just telling people to look at his early reasons for voting JB, which aren't very good, or saying that JB is voteparking. But again, voteparking in and of itself isn't scummy if you justify keeping your vote there, and if you're not just voting and then doing nothing.

Contradiction, eclipse?

I refresh just to see that? Mancer why would you claim so early, you are just barely over half on the hammer counter.

15 to 20 minutes before phase end is early?

You just have just over 24 hours before phase end. Votals coming in a while.

Also, this is a note that I won't be online tomorrow until just before phase end. If there is a hammer anytime before that, I will not be around for it.

. . .you're kidding, right? I pointed out the first post you quoted was probably BBM failing at basic mafia concepts (which you would've seen if you read the post I linked carefully). I'm not fully certain if the second part you bolded is an acknowledgment of that screw-up. The rest of it could probably be explained more clearly, but I'm not seeing a contradiction worth voting over.

I wouldn't mind a scorri prod (as someone earlier had a point that she hasn't been doing much of anything), or more content behind Elieson's last post. Since I think it should be fairly elementary to counter that claim. . .

##Unvote

##Vote: Sho

Because I'd rather not lynch the doctor, even if he's talking nonsense.

15 to 20 minutes before phase end is early?

phase ends tomorrow, doofus

Now I'm going to post something of substance but this needed immediate stating, I felt

Also, this is a note that I won't be online tomorrow until just before phase end. If there is a hammer anytime before that, I will not be around for it.

Wait what?

What the fuck was all that ninja business going on? I'm tired, I might be a little slow at typing I guess.

Ok cool so we aren't lynching the doc who can't tell time. (Obviously I can't either though)

That means Sho had better get his arse back in here and draft up some scumreads, ad Baldrick should probably so the same.

Uggghhhhhhh Mancer

It is now D1. This phase will end in 72 hours, on March 2 - 5:00 MST. This is:

March 2 - 2:00 PM Hawaiian time

March 2 - 7:00 PM Eastern time

March 3 - 12:00 AM British time

March 3 - 8:00 AM Singaporean time

Today is March 1.

okay thoughts:

Mancer: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: You're jumping all over the place, joining wagons at random, and suddenly you're claiming doctor. I don't want to lynch you because like every time I play mafia the doctor dies D1 and it's terribad. Why did you have to act the way you did and act so jumpy? Not impressed with you right now, but I will believe your claim.

and uh dad is home and i have to go like NOW

I will return

if I dont fall asleep in my homework mountain

No, you're misinterpreting me, Mancer. You're finding JB scummy simply for the act of voting someone who sheeped onto a wagon, which isn't scummy. I voted JB for doing so after he himself had sheeped onto a wagon earlier. It's not a large difference, but it is/ an important one, IMO. If I'm contradicting myself any, it's probably because I've only had like ten hours of sleep over the last two or three days and I'm having trouble keeping track of stuff.

Anyways, ##Unvote, since there isn't a CC as of yet.

I'll find a better person to vote later, I really don't have the time to reread the thread at the moment.

mancer mancer why why why what the fuck

i will never understand why 'doctors' always stick their neck out and make themselves huge targets

hint hint

I found you scummy for your misplaced vote on me, which might I mention, never changed and is a huge votepark right now, given that so many things have happened between the other players and that you've never talked about them and are only focusing on responding to parts of my posts where I've responded to you.

The point on you and BBM being scum buddies is still not the main reason why I found you scummy, it's just an added justification to my read on you.

ISO me and tell me what proportion of my posts have I mentioned you and BBM as scum buddies in? Surprisingly little given I supposedly spent "a large amount of time on it", right?

If anything, I think that the fact that you've basically ignored everything else in thread to continue attacking me is scummy, since you're not really contributing to discussion and narrowing town's discussion down.

1. did you miss the part where i was talking about sho

2. did you miss the part where almost everything in this thread has been about you/sho

3. You used it as one of your reasons for throwing your vote onto me. Your point on 'scum buddies' has been there for a long time, never retracted, always waiting to be used against me.

If I claim, I'll likely die at Night anyways.

Since it's come to this, I'm Folgore Doctor. My charactee claim is Shin, as evidenced by my first RVS vote against Shin.

why would you say that 'you'll die tonight'

are you trying to die

I found you scummy for your misplaced vote on me, which might I mention, never changed and is a huge votepark right now, given that so many things have happened between the other players and that you've never talked about them and are only focusing on responding to parts of my posts where I've responded to you.

The point on you and BBM being scum buddies is still not the main reason why I found you scummy, it's just an added justification to my read on you.

ISO me and tell me what proportion of my posts have I mentioned you and BBM as scum buddies in? Surprisingly little given I supposedly spent "a large amount of time on it", right?

If anything, I think that the fact that you've basically ignored everything else in thread to continue attacking me is scummy, since you're not really contributing to discussion and narrowing town's discussion down.

Stop telling people to ISO you all the time, it's not that good a defense. Try actually explaining yourself instead. For example, what IS the main reason you found JB scummy?

Firstly, I've been hopping over my own scum reads. Placing my vote on someone who's not here is unlikely to help as it will not get any reactions from them. Thus, I've been trying to get my vote over on to somebody who's rin the thread at that point in time rather than on someone inactive. I've been failing at that though, since everyone who I voted seems to go off right as I vote them.

If you voted for one person for a reasonable length of time, they'd be able to reply to it later. Just poking everyone who's online, for no other reason than them being online, isn't that useful. Why should anyone care that you're voting for them, if it's obvious that it's nothing more than a random reaction test?

BBM is going back and forth (againh and I'm feeling confident that he is scum but when prodded he seems to make decent responses.

Mancer you need to really think about how you argue your defense. Openly saying "I'm going to try to get votes off of myself without claiming" sort of weakens your approach and quite likely, the end result. 0/10 wouldn't vote.

I've got a hunch about Baldrick's beyond weak voting habits (call it OMGUS if you want, that doesn't change his iffy logic) and if my hunch is correct then Bal/Sho are scum respectively, and Bal is fishing for reasons to /not/ vote for his partner when he's already under the spotlight.

More thoughts later, as I'm currenty at work, and waiting for a call-back from the bank on my compromised checking account.

I'm not really sure what to think of that BBM comment. You're confident he's scum but his responses are good? I mean, I guess that's plausible, but it's also a bit weird.

Kinda looks like you're suggesting Mancer should claim. That's how I interpreted that post, before seeing the next one yelling at Mancer for claiming.

(also you totally confused me, I thought you were referring to Balcerzak)

okay back and still somewhat tired

Unfortunately father wasn't able to help me with my physics question, as he hasn't done it in forever, but I think I ended up getting it right, so I'm good.

##Unvote

##Vote: Sho

Now this doesn't mean I'm happy with Shin. I'm not. I still kind of want to see something from him but if he's busy what can I really do. I was between voting Mancer and Sho, however despite Mancer's cray cray behavior, we can't simply ignore his doctor claims. Sho has been all over the place and hasn't really posted much of substance despite actually being prevalent.

Also I reiterate that I am seriously unimpressed with Mancer, due to simply acting ridiculous. After jumping around like a bunny rabbit earlier, then claiming doctor while he still could've defnded himself ((what the actual fuck)) he's pushing for a BBM vote AGAIN. I'm still not seeing the "BBM IS SCUM" thing that you seem to be pushing, you're acting really crazy Mancer. Your votes everywhere are not helping anyone at all.

Sho, post something sometime soon. Please.