Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

Ugh, why is it still Day 1? (In other words, I messed up the date)

The problem, BBM, is that JB was never on a wagon in the first place. This makes me suspect you slightly more.

And like I said earlier, I am okay with a Sho lynch so...

##Unvote: BBM

##Vote: Sho.M.the.Tits

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##unvote

We're getting closer to the hammer. If I counted correctly, before this post there were 7 votes on him. Let's try to let him defend himself before hammer.

Rapier caught my eye by stating he only had one scumspect (Sho), followed by voting for Lucina. Okay. Because he wanted to see more from her, yet shouldn't he want that from Sho who's been contributing absolutely nothing all game long? There's also the Mancer townvibes for "effort", which translates to me as his activity. Scum can be active too, you know?

Shin should really drop in and weigh in on things when he can, although it may be a bit late since we have about 90 minutes or so.

Sho keeps my vote for now and until he does something, since a Mancer lynch is secured.

I didn't vote Sho because a lot of people were doing so for the same motive as I. I wouldn't be helping by voting him. Hence why I decided to prod Lucy a bit.

Also, while I admired Mancer's argument that we shouldn't focus only in one target and votepark, I know he has been voting a lot of people recently, based on weak reads, jumping all over the place. Perhaps he is twisting his words pretty badly, or maybe he is hypocritical scum. Either way, now I feel that lynching him will be productive, as we can check those who he voted recklessly (if he'd flip scum), and his slips don't help his case either. He's been reacting a lot to people like JB and BBM especially, something I don't like since the only excuse he's got is that BBM is sheeping him and JB is his scumbuddy/voteparking him.

But he claimed Doctor. I'm not that stupid to lose something like that so soon.

So, I'm back to my slight scummy read, Sho, for not contributing with anything and just saying "hey guys I can't do shit on D1 except appeal to PR meta, sorry".

##Vote: Sho

I'm super confused on why you voted Sho, then unvoted and revoted in the next post?

Was there a formatting error I didn't see?

I must be too tired to notice things like this because I'm so confused on what's going on with Rapier's second post.

I'm super confused on why you voted Sho, then unvoted and revoted in the next post?

Was there a formatting error I didn't see?

He forgot to unvote before voting for Sho.

Votals (and screw the history)

Sho (6) Kay, SB, Elieson, eclipse, Mancer, Rapier

Mancer (4) JB, Shin, Xinnidy, Lucina

BBM (1) scorri

Baldrick (1) Shinori

scorri (1) Sho

Elieson (1) Baldrick

D1 ends in 22 hours and 47 minutes. To lynch at phase end, 6 votes are required. To hammer instantly, 10 votes are required.

Please remember to use "##" when voting and unvoting.

Thanks to Strider for the earlier votals.

Edited by Sangyul

OK after looking those votals look quite incorrect. I have to shower now so I can't fix them, but Sho should have either 6 or 7 votes now.

OK after looking those votals look quite incorrect. I have to shower now so I can't fix them, but Sho should have either 6 or 7 votes now.

EDIT: Ugh, Rapier, please use correct formatting. I mistook your vote on Sho as an unvote on him because of the lack of tags on your actual unvote.

Edited by Sangyul

Good grieving what happened when I was studying.

Mancer... My inner rage alone makes me want to keep my vote on you, but I know I should let you go and focus on others things right now.

@JB: I'm likely to be shot by scum tonight just for being a Doctor.

You could just have not claimed and waited a bit more but I'm not going to beat this dead horse any longer. Bleh.

##Unvote

I'd normally be too lazy to read through 2+ pages with quite a few lenghty posts and try to work with that but let's see what I can point out from this whole dubious thing:

BBM is going back and forth (againh and I'm feeling confident that he is scum but when prodded he seems to make decent responses.

Mancer you need to really think about how you argue your defense. Openly saying "I'm going to try to get votes off of myself without claiming" sort of weakens your approach and quite likely, the end result. 0/10 wouldn't vote.

I've got a hunch about Baldrick's beyond weak voting habits (call it OMGUS if you want, that doesn't change his iffy logic) and if my hunch is correct then Bal/Sho are scum respectively, and Bal is fishing for reasons to /not/ vote for his partner when he's already under the spotlight.

More thoughts later, as I'm currenty at work, and waiting for a call-back from the bank on my compromised checking account.

I'm apparently not the first one to chew Elieson on that, but that BBM mention feels as back and forth as you described him, how neat of you. I suppose you could clear that statement if you don't mind.

I actually don't have an issue with your second paragraph, because for me, it makes sense. I won't get too deep into that.

A hunch on Baldrick with a spice of scumbuddy speculation is fine and dandy... I lied it, actually isn't. I'm aware you claim to be busy, but please focus on Baldrick if you think he's scummy, and then speculate on Sho based on that, it tends to be more effective on that order.

In the end, you didn't decide to go with either BBM's or Baldrick/Sho's suspicion and that hurts what I feel of this post, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because your starting suspicions on Baldrick has a small ground, and after ISO'ing him and looking at his last post, it makes sense.

I feel really bad for saying this, because it seems like I do it in /every/ Mafia game I'm in, but Mancer is one of my scumspects.

I feel like he's the definition of a bandwagoner, taking advantage of every wagon he can jump on. Seems like he'll do it without much reason for it.

Mancer's Voting History: Shin -> BBM -> JB -> Sho -> Doofina -> Sho -> JB. Ignoring the first one, since it's obviously RVS. Let's look at how these votes landed on the wagons.

Aside from the bandwagoning, I don't really like how his defense against votes on him is basically "Look at my ISO!". This really bothers me, because it seems like a crappy defense to me. It really strikes me as scummy, because why wouldn't you be comfortable with making a post defending yourself, as opposed to telling people to look through your posts. This bothers me more than all of the vote hoping he's done. You do this every time someone brings up your name Mancer. Why? Why does your ISO matter so much to you?

##Vote: Mancer

Aside from Mancer, the other person I'd be willing to lynch today is Sho, on the grounds that he's been really unhelpful with scumhunting today. I'd kinda like to give him a chance though, and see if it improves as we get more stuff to work with.

Don't feel bad if you have something solid. However, I don't think you have something solid, sadly.

You could have left the bandwagoning comments away, you're not the first pointing them out, and you look very hypocritical doing it. I'll grant you a point on questioning his defense. But I'm going to say I want you to try to get opinions on more people.

I suppose the rest of the people I want to nitpick aren't quite active so I'll drop fantabulous short prods because I can.

Shin, stop being British and post.

scorri I thought you were going to contribute more. ;<

Rapier what do you think of people that aren't Sho/Lucy

With nitpicks gone, I'll blatantly borrow the start of Elieson's train of thought, add in a bit of insight from Shinori's comments, and work on it:

##Vote: Baldrick

Doop.

You admit on finding Sho to be bleedingly obviously bad, you call him out in the subsequent post for his use of PR, yet you never really enforce it, or vote on him. Rather, while admitting that your scumhunting isn't strong right now, you just happily keep your vote on Elieson. You had nitpickings on Lucina and JB, but never really expanded on them and just outright stopped building a case when your reasons for voting Elieson are called out. Come back to the game, and elaborate yourself better.

Also, Darros is a chumos! (j/k you're a bro <3)

I really really really hate PRs right now. They kind of make me tired. This is because Xin's frequent posting of calling me a chump ((more or less)) reminds me of a certain user here: Shin. That makes me inclined to believe Mancer is totally lying when he claimed Shin. This fact coupled with Mancer's erratic behavior and jumpiness give me a really bad read on him. However, I can't scumhunt based on PR's or flavor, especially when PR's can be faked, and risking losing a doctor on Day 1 is just a bad bad bad thing. Harumph.

I really really really hate PRs right now. They kind of make me tired. This is because Xin's frequent posting of calling me a chump ((more or less)) reminds me of a certain user here: Shin. That makes me inclined to believe Mancer is totally lying when he claimed Shin. This fact coupled with Mancer's erratic behavior and jumpiness give me a really bad read on him. However, I can't scumhunt based on PR's or flavor, especially when PR's can be faked, and risking losing a doctor on Day 1 is just a bad bad bad thing. Harumph.

I am not Shin, though it's not that far off.

I'm not very good at impersonating people from the Folgoreverse, pardon me.

Alrighty then. If Xin is saying that she's not Shin, I guess that she's just calling me a chump for fun which makes me cry slightly ((not really bro)). I guess this adds more to Mancer being believable, though my reaction to him is still something along the lines of :facepalm: .

I'd think that if there was some sort of conflict, Xinnidy would've started protesting immediately.

Well, maybe not. I could see a doctor fakeclaim and a real counterclaim ending... fairly badly. The doctor is kind of an important role, and a doctor fakeclaim could be used to figure out who the real doctor is so they could be killed off early. ...then again I don't know the meta in this case so I could be spouting nonsense here for all I know. I guess that's what I get for not playing in forever.

Either way, Xin says she's not Shin, I trust her on that.

Well, maybe not. I could see a doctor fakeclaim and a real counterclaim ending... fairly badly. The doctor is kind of an important role, and a doctor fakeclaim could be used to figure out who the real doctor is so they could be killed off early. ...then again I don't know the meta in this case so I could be spouting nonsense here for all I know. I guess that's what I get for not playing in forever.

Either way, Xin says she's not Shin, I trust her on that.

Uh, yeah, you're spouting nonsense. A 1-1 trade for the mafia this early is bad numbers-wise.

If Mancer thought he wasn't able to get the lynch off him, I could still see him claiming Doc in an attempt to drag the real one down with him, especially since he thought that the phase was ending tonight.

Anyways, I am okay with lynching either Sho or Baldrick today. Sho is obvious, and I think I've mentioned some stuff on Baldrick already, but Xinny summarizes it up pretty well I think. There's also the ED1/RVS gutcheck I had on him, so eh. Additionally, his vote on Elie is sort of weak, and despite acknowledging that, he continues to persist with it, which I don't like. So I'll go with him over Sho since the former has enough votes to be going on with at the moment.

##Vote: Baldrick

No PR for you. Work is hard.

I suppose neither Elieson nor I think much of the other’s reasoning behind their votes. But both he and Shinori (And Xinnidy too) think I should have stuck my vote on Sho when I have nothing on him that hasn’t been gone over repeatedly. How would a sheepy vote like that help?

That view on BBM helps me. Are the responses strong as in they suggest he’s town, or have sound logic behind them?

Out of the later ones on Mancer’s wagon, Lucina looks the worst. Her point was basically that Mancer hops on wagons a lot, but she’s been doing that as well (4th on BBM, 5th on Mancer).

Kay’s method of scumhunting feels more to me like she’s giving advice rather than pointing out inconsistencies.

SB: why so melodramatic? It’s not like the doctor’s dead. Scum tend to howl the loudest when something bad happens, so nobody can say they weren’t upset by it.

I swear I’ll look at ISOs and stop making half-cases and start making proper replies soon. I also want to think about Elie some more.

Uhh, you seem awfully confident about that, BBM.

Well, I think Baldrick's vote on Elieson is fine, but I think that him not responding much to the votes on him by Several players.

I'm going to wait till Sho responds before I do anything else with my vote, though.