Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hai gais, I'm a miller.

##Vote:Elieson

Aw Baldrick, but why would I fake claim being miller after we had such a hair raising game with a fake miller claim?

Is your Miller claim serious or a joke, scorri?

this just in you will be modkilled for not following your post restriction not really

Cam is incompetent and lying. You will not be modkilled for failing to follow your post restriction.

this just in you will be modkilled for not following your post restriction not really

Thou art ridiculous and incompetent.

I'm tired of being toyed with!

Ha. I really wouldn't consider myself clear just because I claimed miller. But yes, I was 100% serious when I said that. Don't see any reason to lie. And obviously you guys don't need to believe me, but I would ask that you don't lynch me solely off my claim. At least give me a day to play to show you that I'm town.

##Crit Shin Patch

Day 1: it's a bitch. Spotted some RVS, but otherwise generic posting. That miller though. Might be a nuisance. Gonna try to shuffle some rescue drop shenanigans around her, as I can pass the EXP up for now.

##Vote: Baldrick

Claiming Miller doesn't make you clear, but it doesn't make you scum either, and the fact that you chose not to vote until then despite having posted earlier makes me feel that your vote against Scorri is serious. What gives?

##Unvote

##Vote: BBM

How are you gentlemen.

Some of your analysis seems incorrect, Baldrick had seemingly RVS-voted eclipse before that, and his comment while changing his vote to scorri did not seem to have a very serious tone for you to assume something like that so easily. A bit quick on the trigger there?

Or perhaps you want to start D1 serious modo earlier, which I have no quarrels with.

I find this RVS to have some pretty savory stuff to note.

Not that I'm going to write anything down from this, that'd imply I'm being helpful.

Ah, you're right, I did miss Baldrick's first post voting for Eclipse. My apologies, Baldrick. Either way, Baldrick, before I unvote, how serious were you about that Scorri vote?

Xinny, if you don't think that my actions are worth any long-term thought, why did you vote for me?

The other thing I disliked about Baldrick's vote is that the Scorri vote, if unserious, did nothing.

People need to stop taking RVS as "vote for whomever and do nothing stage". That is not what RVS is about. If you just make random votes with no purpose behind them, you'll never get out of it. The purpose of RVS is to stack votes and incite reactions. Voting somebody with no votes on them when a good chunk of other people do have votes on them isn't the right way to go about things.

Not particularly serious, my objection was mostly due to my PR. I have no evidence to suggest she's being untruthful, but I wanted to make sure she wasn't going to use the miller claim as an excuse to coast.

##Unvote

I wouldn't say it did nothing. It gave us a idea of what scorri's thinking. The purpose of RVS is not to build wagons to appear productive, it's to spark discussion to allow scumhunting to be less of a crapshoot.

Wow, Scorri did actually have a vote on her (I should really remember who votes for who). Regardless, voting somebody for something they might do in the future isn't a good reason at all, so I'm keeping my vote here for now.

Sparking discussion doesn't happen through votes for completely random reason. Perhaps your vote wasn't the best target of my mini-rant, but there were several people who were doing what I said and it kind of irked me.

Ugh, stupid wind blowing my hair everywhere.

Anyways, I see nothing wrong with Baldrick's vote on me. He was quite clearly trying to get a reaction from me, which he got. I enjoy Elie's PR. Besides that, not much to say except that BBM seems a bit odd. What do you mean you didn't know I had a vote on me? You were just calling Bald out for voting me.

##Unvote

##Vote:BBM

Either start thinking through your points more or explain that switch.

I pointed out that voting for you when nobody else was voting for you was pointless. But then I reread the first page and realized that somebody else (Eclipse) was voting for you.