Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

Day 1: More confusion. I just can't get past this RVS chapter. I might need to change my approach to this.

##Unvote

##PierceCrit BBM

Something makes me thing that BBM might have a better idea of how to handle this RVS chapter than we all do, and I'd like to see how. Not like I'd copy his tactics or anything, but I do feel like he's got some knowledge that we don't. Shaving a turn by abusing Charge?

Let's see if you're reaction can proc enough accuracy to land a significant counterblow.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Elie, but can you dial the PR down a bit? I'm having trouble understanding exactly what it is you're trying to say. What is it exactly that you have a problem with? I have an RVS strategy I like to follow, and I don't see anything wrong with that.

The other thing I disliked about Baldrick's vote is that the Scorri vote, if unserious, did nothing.

People need to stop taking RVS as "vote for whomever and do nothing stage". That is not what RVS is about. If you just make random votes with no purpose behind them, you'll never get out of it. The purpose of RVS is to stack votes and incite reactions. Voting somebody with no votes on them when a good chunk of other people do have votes on them isn't the right way to go about things.

WRT Italicized.

So.....placing your cursor on somebody and attacking them when they don't have any votes on them automatically makes that a bad call? I didn't know you were already aware of everybody's reads and purposes behind their current votes and actions.

WRT Underlined:

I've made a breakthrough. Defeat the boss, proceed successfully to the next chapter.

In other words, I'm voting you because you're scum. Doesn't take a Sharpy to figure that one out.

Oh. Well, I hadn't even realized that clipse was voting for me. When Baldy over there voted me, I figured it was just him being jealous about how he was bald and I have such beautiful hair. Well, that and the whole bit where I claimed miller. So I just tried to calm him down and explain things. I'm not going to coast just cause I claimed miller. That'd be stupid and also boring.

You're awfully sure I'm scum off a few ED1 posts, Elie.

Also, I'm not aware of what everybody is thinking, but Baldrick told me his reason for voting Scorri and I didn't like it. What does your point have to do with why I voted Baldrick/kept my vote on him?

Something interesting HAS happened, and it's well beyond the scorri vote (which was for "where are you get in here" reasons). Cam needs to be modkilled, 'cause lying to your game (even if it's supposedly clear in background-colored text) is not cool.

##Unvote

##Vote: Mancer

You obviously had time to read the game, so why did you feel the necessity to post a vote without a reason?

Votals:

Day 1: (13/16)

BBM (3): Xinnidy, scorri, Elieson

Shinori (3): Serious Bananas, Baldrick

Shin (2): MancerNecro, Illuminate

Lucina (2): Liquid Snake, Frog

Xinnidy (1): Shinori

Baldrick (1): BBM

Frog (1): Shin

Voteless Tier: Rapier, Lucina, Kay

With majority to hammer being 2/3 of living players, today's hammer requires 11 votes.

[spoiler=ISO Clickables **ADD THESE CHARACTERS TO THE LIST OF SELECTABLE PLAYERS PLEASE OH GRACIOUS HOST**]

Shin

Darros/Frog

Sho

SB

eclipse

Shinori

Baldrick

scorri

Kay

Elieson

BBM

MancerNecro

Illuminate/JB

Rapier

Doofina/Lucina

Xinnidy

Xinny, if you don't think that my actions are worth any long-term thought, why did you vote for me?

Where have I implied that? I've noted your actions, I've made assumptions regarding your actions, I did not discard them. This line makes no sense without further insight.

Your suspicions don't alarm me. This sudden strictness with a hint of making me retract my vote from you does, admittedly. Let's try this angle: what do you think of the information that was given in this short amount of time? Is there anything that caught your attention other than Baldrick's attempt to make scorri not possibly coast?

Also wait Mancer posted what *looks again*

You're awfully sure I'm scum off a few ED1 posts, Elie.

Also, I'm not aware of what everybody is thinking, but Baldrick told me his reason for voting Scorri and I didn't like it. What does your point have to do with why I voted Baldrick/kept my vote on him?

You're voting habits suck.

1: You jump on Baldrick for voting the miller claim (Understandable)

2: You retract your purpose to vote based on a reread and noticing something you didn't before, but keep your vote parked.

3: You don't like Baldrick's vote because scorri didn't react to it (WTF is this even?)

4: You call him out after reciting what you just said, in your own words, as "irk"some,

5: You continue to disregard the vote on the claimed Miller, as having any purpose.

Examples? Sure I'll provide some.

The other thing I disliked about Baldrick's vote is that the Scorri vote, if unserious, did nothing.

Bottom tier logic right there. Would not draft.

People need to stop taking RVS as "vote for whomever and do nothing stage". That is not what RVS is about. If you just make random votes with no purpose behind them, you'll never get out of it. The purpose of RVS is to stack votes and incite reactions. Voting somebody with no votes on them when a good chunk of other people do have votes on them isn't the right way to go about things.

Regardless, voting somebody for something they might do in the future isn't a good reason at all......Sparking discussion doesn't happen through votes for completely random reason.

You're already tripping over your own words again. You're a Devil Axe and you just smacked yourself on the head. I'd restart if I were you.

Even simpler.

I think your vote on Baldrick is trashy, I think you're reasoning is graspy and flawed, and I think you're disregarding the actual purpose behind his (and probably other player's) votes.

Continue.

I'm pretty sure Baldrick isn't voting me and that's only two people anyway Elieson. Anyway, I've been playing league all night and I'm doing another game. After that I will probably make a post before I go to bed. If I don't then I'll post tomorrow morning.

Something interesting HAS happened, and it's well beyond the scorri vote (which was for "where are you get in here" reasons). Cam needs to be modkilled, 'cause lying to your game (even if it's supposedly clear in background-colored text) is not cool.

##Unvote

##Vote: Mancer

You obviously had time to read the game, so why did you feel the necessity to post a vote without a reason?

When you consider the fact that nothing much had happened besides RVS voting and stuffs when I made my earlier vote against Shin, I don't see what's wrong with it.

Right now though, enough things have happened to formulate actual reads on people.

Refer to my upcoming post for the reads that I will post soon.

Still a bit sick, so don't expect anything amazing from me yet.

Elie's PR is amazing.

I'm okay with Baldrick's vote on scorri. I don't think it's worth getting very serious about. Seems a bit of a RVS vote to me.

Not much of a fan of Mancer and Sho right now for posting without voting.

BBM seemed really quick to get serious mode going on Baldrick. What I really don't like it that he said that he would unvote, yet never did. He said he's openly okay with unvoting. He even says so in #44. Yet getting to #48, he's now okay with keeping his vote down. What changed BBM?

##Vote: BBM

I figured it was just him being jealous about how he was bald and I have such beautiful hair.

Why, you! I suppose you spend all day shampooing it rather than training! With that attitude, no wonder you're a miller!

Sparking discussion doesn't happen through votes for completely random reason.

The better part of the last page was caused by your reaction to my vote, was it not?

Anyway, your original reasoning for voting me was based on misinformation, so you're probably going to need a good reason as to why you didn't like my vote if you expect to maintain it. If I think I see somebody planning something, should I not call them out on it because they have carried it out yet?

When you consider the fact that nothing much had happened besides RVS voting and stuffs when I made my earlier vote against Shin, I don't see what's wrong with it.

Right now though, enough things have happened to formulate actual reads on people.

Refer to my upcoming post for the reads that I will post soon.

Because you apparently had enough time to comment on the scorri thing, which tells me you read the thread. Anyway, I'll wait for whatever you post when you get home, but depending on the time, I might be asleep/stuck in EO4-land.

Well, I'm most suspicious of BBM right now.

He seems very hasty regarding his vote on Baldrick. I'd think that it is normal for people to have differing views about a Miller claim. Specifically, even I'd be suspicious ofa Miller claim. A Miller claim is actually one of the safestthings for scum to hide behind. The fact that you just voted for Baldrick just because he has an opinion that is different from yours makes me think that you're an opportunistic scum.

Second, and this is a much weaker point: I think that the fact that you flopped over your details such as eclipse's vote on scorri makes me think that you're scum either panicking, being stressed or miscommunicating. This is because you're normally very meticulous with your details and very rarely make such errors.

##Unvote: Shin

##Vote: BBM

##Vote: ShoM

His posts display a blatant lack of participation in the game. I for one would appreciate actual activity, or at least a vote, however limited the reasoning may be. Criticizing the intelligence of other players and protesting mistakes in the votals hardly contribute to the discovery of the mafia.