Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

I am not seeing the case on BBM. There isnt much more to be said about the matter now is there? Hard to say why I dont like it when I dont know why it exists.

I am more or less not giving a crap about Kay not exactly the least hypocritical vote so I am not defending from it

I am halfly voting scorri for RVP lulz, halfly for finding his character and role claim an easy one to make for scum. Now I know he hasnt actually claimed a character but the Shojor PR or pretented Shojor PR is all over his posts (Because everything relevant to hair is Shojor's "thing"). Shojor is the exact person to be either miller or miller claim because while originally a Folgore ally, Shojor changes sides, but the story that it happens in has been on drawing board of our host forever.

TL; DR Miller!Shojor is easy fakeclaim for scums

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes BBM, that's part of my PR talking. I apologize for any possible confusion.

##Unvote

I feel I've heard enough to let BBM by right now. It's nice to see your points again, though you could have let that Baldrick vote go much earlier but doop this is too dead a horse to beat for me.

@Darros: Calm down with the flavorspec jump, this is FR mafia, which was set up much earlier than the FR II came along, I'd assume this game only encompasses the 1st gen of characters, but either ways, the fact that a PR is entirely optional leaves room for people to act like they have a certain PR when it's not actually their PR, don't rely on it too much.

Mancer is all over the place like Mancer usually is and that honestly makes me want to just ignore his posts, I know I shouldn't, though. ;/

Now I'm legitimately too sleepy to pay attention to this game much more right now so bye topic for a bunch of hours.

It's not being all over the place, it's called having multiple reads on multiple people so that I don't end up tunneling, which is what I do quite often if I don't have lots of reads on people.

I dont exactly mind if People get on my case. I am just pointing out Scorri has quite potentially class 1 fakeclaim there, customized to fool those who follow folgoreverse

Yet, there are people like me who don't know Gilmore Verse that well and don't scumhunt by it.

I dont exactly mind if People get on my case. I am just pointing out Scorri has quite potentially class 1 fakeclaim there, customized to fool those who follow folgoreverse

Yet, there are people like me who don't know Gilmore Verse that well and don't scumhunt by it.

also these are mildly irritating to do so if they're wrong just tell me

BBM (3) Xinny, scorri, Elieson, Lucina, Mancer

Mancer (3) eclipse, JB, Shin, Darros

Sho (1) Kay

eclipse (1) Baldrick, SB

Xinnidy (1) Shinori

Lucina (0) Darros

Baldrick (0) BBM

SB (1) eclipse

Darros (0) SB Shin

Elieson (0) Xinny, scorri

Shinori (0) eclipse

Shin (0) Darros, Mancer, JB, Elieson

scorri (1) eclipse, Baldrick, Sho

JB (2) BBM, Mancer

With 16 players alive, 6 votes are needed to lynch and 10 votes are needed to hammer.

Edited by CT075

So I had sugar.

@Sho: Okay. Just remember that scorri's claim, fake or not, should imply there's an allignment cop among us, but as long as there's no indication of such, her miller claim should not be solid enough to warrant her a free pass, and even after then, there's the whole possible fakeclaim deal, however, I feel she's trustable at the moment.

@Mancer: Multiple reads = calling out JB and BBM as possible scumbuddies without a single flip? That's kind of exactly what you did last game...

Also...

@Frog:

#1: It's not a quick lynch until he is closer to hammer, which, as I've already said, happens at 10 votes. Also, do you have anything to say about the other four players voting BBM?

#2: You're another one who's quick to jump to BBM's defence, yet does not read the thread properly enough to do so. Meta is only a minor point, and eclipse has already told me that BBM does that quite often, thus, making that meta bit a null tell. I'll quote that in the next post.

#3: How does BBM appear Folgore to you? Mind telling me how?

#4: Can you confirm that BBM is completely Folgore? From interactions, he leans scum to me.

I'm not gonna point out because lazy (I'm being helpful, I sware!), but there's something in this post that really bugs me, I'm pretty sure people with a certain criteria can catch what I'm saying.

I'm afraid of the reaction I'll get from the poor doofus if I drop a vote on him (no wai) honestly but:

##Vote: Mancer

Apopeclipse is totes a multivoter to make up for the fact she has no arms

also these are mildly irritating to do so if they're wrong just tell me

BBM (3) Xinny, scorri, Elieson, Lucina, Mancer

Mancer (3) eclipse, JB, Shin, Darros

Sho (1) Kay

eclipse (1) Baldrick, SB

Xinnidy (1) Shinori

Lucina (0) Darros

Baldrick (0) BBM

SB (1) eclipse

Darros (0) SB Shin

Elieson (0) Xinny, scorri

Shinori (0) eclipse

Shin (0) Darros, Mancer, JB, Elieson

scorri (1) eclipse, Baldrick, Sho

JB (2) BBM, Mancer

With 16 players alive, 6 votes are needed to lynch and 10 votes are needed to hammer.

i blame strikethroughs not being copied over from boron's last tally

Edited by CT075

Frankly I think I like my vote on Xinny. Besides she owes me money from SF2 mafia.

Ohai you exist.

I don't owe you money you creepy mansion owner you and the other doofuses wanted me ded. :<

For starters, 2/3 of 16 is 10.666. 10 votes is not 2/3. 10 is less than 2/3 of 16. The hammer amount is 11. God it's simple math Camdar!

Secondly, I feel like BBM gets the point of his actions and explained himself well on several points. I still don't like how he called Baldrick's vote bad becase Scorri didn't react to it but I can move on to the next chapter without being too affected by that.

Sho's jabber about flavor spec and rolespec means little to me as well, roles and alignment are indicative of nothing and there is no host meta to work off of. Plus, he's not pushing it down out throats.

##SoftReset (Unvote)

##Ignis(Vote) Xinnidy

Why are you still talking about the miller claim? We've moved past that already, and you aren't really giving us much else to work with.

A hammer is 2/3 rounded down, eliedoof.

Why are you still talking about the miller claim? We've moved past that already, and you aren't really giving us much else to work with.

I've talked about scorri's miller claim with regards to Sho's actions, if you read it over.

I'm giving all my thoughts on current Mancer behavior and would like Shinodoof to better explain why he's keeping his vote on me. There's not really much else I feel I can address decidedly at this point.

For starters, 2/3 of 16 is 10.666. 10 votes is not 2/3. 10 is less than 2/3 of 16. The hammer amount is 11. God it's simple math Camdar!

minlynch rounds up

hammer rounds down

there is no mistake

Well, uh, seeing as I really don't know anything about the story for the Folgore Ranger, i, ah, don't really know what Sho's talking about. But, I will restate that I never intended to, nor expected to be allowed to, skate by on my miller's claim.

##Unvote

##Vote: Sho

For doing essentially nothing so far. Plus, you seem pretty sure that Shojor is miller and not on the scumteam. Without even having a character claim. Followed by flavorspec, then admitting that he wasn't even scumhunting with it, even though he voted for scorri because of it. Also his "I can't be arsed to defend myself" attitude is a no.

Not too fond of the late joiners of the BBM wagon (Lucina and Mancer), especially due to how fast it formed, and with fairly weak reasoning too. Mancer also seemed pretty defensive about it but, and questioned other people more than he defended himself at first. JB's "serious time" also rubs me the wrong, along with his tone in general.

Ahh, then I got myself confused. I reversed the two. Should really reread the rule deployment.

Xinn, ok I get it but my point is why? You don't need to perpetuate useless discussion. It's like bringing Amelia in on your team; pointless and ineffective.

And for that matter, why is a single vote on you getting you so uppity? Does Shin's crit scare you that much or something?

How many times must I say that I think Shojor (who scorri obviously is or is pretenting to be) Makes perfect miller OR miller fakeclaim. if its former, hat tip to boron for being awesome. If its the latter. ITS PERFECT WAY TO FOOL ANYONE WHO KNOWS THIS PART OF FOLGORE STUFF. Before I took a step back and though, I was ready to call scorri clear for fuck's sake. Somebody aknowledged with folgore lore could figure to try and make this a thing to fool lorewhores