Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

okay. I was gonna say "explain why they didn't hook him that night" but then I remembered that Shinori blocked Baldrick that night so.

that makes sense but then how does one explain how we are in LYLO? idek

Oh yeah, totally forgot that Baldrick got hooked that night. So yeah they probably did try and hook him on N2 but failed.

As for LYLO, the ITP must have some hidden ability, but IMO there isn't much of a point in rolespeccing since we're not that likely to guess it and it probably wouldn't help us choose between the two anyways.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dropped my scumread on JB because of you actually. IIRC, you were the one who pointed out that scum wouldn't want to tunnel the Doc that hard, and IMO if it's true for mafia it's doubly true for ITP because they don't have people backing them up to make up for their mistakes.

Officially, you guys have one hour and thirty minutes left.

Unofficially, you guys have whenever a mod is around to call phase end.

I dropped my scumread on JB because of you actually. IIRC, you were the one who pointed out that scum wouldn't want to tunnel the Doc that hard, and IMO if it's true for mafia it's doubly true for ITP because they don't have people backing them up to make up for their mistakes.

okay. i see. but could you not make the argument that it would look more legitimate for a third to push on said doc because they have no ties to anything?

Also to note: Mancer looked pretty scummy (as he got lynched anyway) so it's possible non-town parties just assumed that he'd get himself lynched regardless?

the third probably wouldn't assume as such because they would know less than the mafia so.

what is pinging me the most on Elie's ISO was during D5 (I think, it was whenever this post was in any case) when he was pushing suspicion onto BBM just because he targeted him? that was weak and it's pinging me like what Mancer did during D3 (the circumstances being kinda similar after all)

but conversely Elie's reaction to being told FoE were eliminated when he didn't know shouts town as well, so I'm still torn :/

Well, since they have no ties, they can't sacrifice themselves, because that would result in a loss. Mafia can take a hit for the greater good (or bad, I guess), but SK can't really afford to. Maybe I'm not understanding you correctly though, because I feel like you've said this several times and if you're still saying then I must not have replied to it properly.

eh yeah I'm probably repeating myself

here's something I wanna note:

would not mind BPV claiming to put this entire mass block business to rest

(hit bpv)

this does kinda feel like when people say "oh doc shouldn't out/should be on person/I think doc actually exists" which is used as a kind of crumb (protip: see me in Nostalgia) so JB's claim seems a little better to me now? thinking is hard :/

Well, that could pretty easily be WIFOM. I just can't see SK JB.

##Vote: Elieson

We've only got an hour left and I can't see my opinion changing in that time, so yeah.

The remaining Rangers gathered for their final battle against this unknown force. "It's BBM!" cried Manix, waving his arms about. "No, wait, it's Elie! No, it's BBM!" Bemused, BBM stared pointedly at Elieson, the alleged Folgore White. Elieson merely shook his head and smiled.

"See, my car is broken," he said, "so I can't really help you guys out anymore." Manix and BBM went nuts, hurling accusations at him suspecting him to be a WIZARD or an ALIEN. JB's only comment was "zzz", as he was apparently too deep into ASIAland to be awake for this.

Before anybody could come up with a decision, however, the entire group was upstaged by a ragtag band of misfits bursting through the doors guns blazing. Even JB's incredible luck for getting away with lynching Mancer!Shin wasn't enough to stop him from being quickly defeated by...

"Wait, didn't we already banish you CHUMPS?" questioned Elieson, "If I'd known this Rout map would have hidden reinforcements, I wouldn't have been so eager to join!"

Sho, CR, Baldrick and Lucina only laughed, as they proceeded to singlehandedly win the game despite all of them being banished. BBM was about to question how they made it back into SF, but he got booted too fast for him to finish the words

In a completely unexpected turn of events, the Forces of Evil have won the game! Congratulations to CR, Lucina, Baldrick and Sho!

Additionally, due to our completely disappointment in the rest of the game's play, postgame and the final flips will be withheld.

Feel free to voice all complaints loudly.

I'd really rather not have town lose, and I don't have much else to offer right yet, but if I were set up to lose I'd just self-hammer (and I don't plan on it Because duh).

If you're that set I'm not town, whatever. I've done all I can.