General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

Yeah... the only thing I don't like about Roy is that he has some interesting hair.

His DLC art in Awakening is nice though.

I'm straight and I still think that his DLC art is sexy

Edited by The Fush

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know most people just brushed that off and pretty much said it's more trouble than its worth... but...

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to snap at you again this time.

Bleh, Donnel should've been the father, imo.

Really? Are you REALLY going to be that heartless? REALLY? ARE YOU REALLY FREAKING SERIOUS?

In that particular case, "I want to be just like dad" clothing, had emotional trauma involved, and you're going to respond with THAT being more interested in the fact that it didn't feature one of your OTPs?

Can you NOT AT ALL empathize with works that don't ship your OTPs? REALLY WOMAN? I'm disgusted.

Moving on...

36166706.jpg

Source is pixiv: Click here

Edited by shadowofchaos

Really? Are you REALLY going to be that heartless? REALLY? ARE YOU REALLY FREAKING SERIOUS?

In that particular case, "I want to be just like dad" clothing, had emotional trauma involved, and you're going to respond with THAT being more interested in the fact that it didn't feature one of your OTPs?

Can you NOT AT ALL empathize with works that don't ship your OTPs? REALLY WOMAN? I'm disgusted.

I think I just discovered how OTP wars are started!

Anyways, back to my loot:

90UvshN.jpg

bouTsim.jpg

hpR7MB2.jpg

GhVoUxr.png

rRCHWSf.jpg

nr53wTP.jpg

I know most people just brushed that off and pretty much said it's more trouble than its worth... but...

Moving on...

36166706.jpg

Source is pixiv: Click here

Cute pic.

Also, Rey, I suppose you're actually more than disgusted.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Bleh, Donnel should've been the father, imo.

Can't you at least appreciate the artwork? I mean I have my own OTPs, but I still appreciate art that uses other pairings.

Anyways, apologies if someone has already posted these:

tumblr_lwhy3fiSgA1r7vr30o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mkglrnifMq1qcw3o9o1_500.jpg

HCpD4pH.jpg

Edited by Kamina

Can't you at least appreciate the artwork? I mean I have my own OTPs, but I still appreciate art that uses other pairings.

Anyways, apologies if someone has already posted these:

tumblr_lwhy3fiSgA1r7vr30o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mkglrnifMq1qcw3o9o1_500.jpg

Fire.Emblem%3A.Seisen.no.Keifu.full.1286

That one zerochan link is broken.

Zerochan links, broken again.

Edit: Though I was able to search for them. xD

Ha ha... she's definitely... different.

http://www.zerochan.net/1331139

Excellent, my Rey-sama summoning works. XD

I would legit wear that outfit if I got a hold of it, no questions asked though. I'm not a Kawaiiko rose-haired dancer girl, but I think I can pull it off!

In slightly unrelated news... Zerochan has a lot of fanservicey Libra pictures, holy cow. Complaining? I'm not complaining.

Edited by Vashiane

kGjGkoo.jpg

Aaaah! Frederick, you are charming and handsome as ever! <3 You don't look so bad in a tie either. :D

Um, bashing me is NOT necessary, thank you. And yes, I CAN like works that don't feature my OTPs, I just happened to not like this one much, but NOT simply because Donnel wasn't the father in it either. I just didn't want to say anything else for fear of causing a flame war.

Also, an example of a piece that's not about my OTP that I liked: that pic of Olivia and little Inigo that YOU actually posted. Inigo obviously didn't have Chrom's hair color in that pic.

So I would thank you to take your petty tantrum somewhere else.

Edited by Anacybele

Here are some pics of my favorite Sumia pairing~

yYXN9vc.jpg

SkqoXwV.pngyw2Whun.jpg

4dzHwCY.jpg

Fastest way to annoy FeMUxChrom Shippers inbound:

s_level_support_720.jpg

Edit:

...Aaaand now something to cool them down with:

RXvv8iV.jpg

Edited by Ƶerker

Is it bad that my fvorite Chrom pairing is Chrom/Sully? 'Cause it is.

Although it's really hard to find much fanart of them, and that makes me very sad. ;c

Is it bad that my fvorite Chrom pairing is Chrom/Sully? 'Cause it is.

lnxR4MQ.png

Edit:

I shall find you fan-art of it anyways.

Second Edit:

Ha, found some:

nC08776.gif

Edited by Ƶerker