General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

There was also an Awakening thread about the Exalt brand that had some genetics talk in it. :P I think the OP wanted to speculate on why Lissa doesn't appear to have the brand.

I always thought her brand was somewhere she couldn't see it. Lucicna's/Inigo's aren't on their skin, so I wouldn't say it would be farfetched for it to be on her heart or something...

Oh, here's some Sophia and Patchouli Knowledge

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=42288592

If you don't know who the latter is... she's the stage 4 boss of the sixth Touhou Project game, the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought her brand was somewhere she couldn't see it. Lucicna's/Inigo's aren't on their skin, so I wouldn't say it would be farfetched for it to be on her heart or something...

Lucina's is still on the outside of her. Dunno about Inigo, I didn't make Chrom his dad.

I'm inclined to believe its somewhere...private. Somewhere people aren't going to see because it's covered with clothes/undies.

Lucina's is still on the outside of her. Dunno about Inigo, I didn't make Chrom his dad.

I'm inclined to believe its somewhere...private. Somewhere people aren't going to see because it's covered with clothes/undies.

Inigo mentions if Chrom recruits him as his father that it's in the eye opposite of Lucina's.

Then why was she worried herself? If it was outside of her, then she would probably tell Chrom she had it. Owain having his was a huge reassurance for her.

Inigo's Brand is on the opposite eye to Luc--

Wow... Okay Glace

Edited by The King

Then why was she worried herself? If it was outside of her, then she would probably tell Chrom she had it. Owain having his was a huge reassurance for her.

Because it's less embarrassing? If you had a special mark on your crotch, would you be saying it's there?

Okay, you make a point. But I think if she told him it was there he'd be all "wtf tmi" first.

Let's go back to that punnett square I posted...I worked hard on the concept behind it dammit xD

Edited by Dragoncat

I'm back with the punnett square.

untitled_by_rubydragoncat-d8g5uzn.png

This says that if Ike and Sothe could have a kid:

50% chance blue hair

50% chance green hair

The kid in the comic very likely has the wrong coloration! Course this is just speculation. Ike could have brown hair genes, and we have no idea what colors Sothe's parents had. But if we say green is incomplete dominance from one blue gene and one yellow one...yeah.

I have a whole big thing on FE genetics.

Okay you said go back to this... soooo...

Ike would be heterozygous brown and blue, methinks... or something like that... but I don't think we have enough info in-game to really judge for Sothe...

So... I guess 50% Blue if blue dominates green... 50% Brown if brown dominates green... 100% Green if green dominates both... and 50% Green if it dominates one but not the other...

Of course... this is very simplified, hair color is controlled by multiple genes irl...

Of course... this is very simplified, hair color is controlled by multiple genes irl...

Didn't know that.

If you click the link, you'd see that brown is dominant and blue is recessive, so for Ike to have blue hair, he'd have to have two blue genes. Green is incomplete dominance(mix the colors), caused by blue and yellow, both recessive.

At least that's my theory/headcanon.

Oh, here's some Sophia and Patchouli Knowledge

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=42288592

If you don't know who the latter is... she's the stage 4 boss of the sixth Touhou Project game, the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.

Touhou x FE fanart?

Whatistheworldcomingto.

jk I love it. Nice piece.

Touhou x FE fanart?

Whatistheworldcomingto.

jk I love it. Nice piece.

Idk why you'd be surprised.

Let's face it: If it exists, it has been crossed over with Touhou Project.

I mean East Chemblem is a thing (Chen stars in FE with my waifu plopped in my least favorite class ever)!

Speaking of Touhou x FE, this has probably been posted but...

Have some Marth with Reimu and Flandre

Ike and Flandre

I guess FE protagonists have a thing for insane vampires

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=24414714

Ike, Mist, Flandre, and Reimu(?)

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=22757483

Sanae and Sothe

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=11576910

So yeah. Very much a thing.

reimu: pls donate :c

flandre: MAI BRUDER

Chenblem is great

so is your new avi.

Speaking of which, GOOD PEOPLE OF THIS THREAD HELP ME FIND ART OF FE7 ZEPHIEL KTHX

That Naesala and Leanne pic made me want to draw a family portrait of them. Shifted. Fluffy adorable little chickys! Also...Ena and her and Rajaion's kid, with a ghostly Rajaion in the background. Also shifted...

I'm so weird. For what it's worth, those will be in my art thread.

I know, it only fueled my desire to draw an Ike and Elincia family picture for Tellius's 10th anniversary! It'll kind of be a pun, also suggesting that Ike and Elincia are also celebrating ten years of marriage. ;D They're also the lead male and female of PoR, which is the ten year old game in question!

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah you told me about that.

*glances at said adorable chickys on nearby paper* Need to add their parents now. I've named them too. The raven boy is Corbin, the heron girl is Reyna. Corbin actually translates to raven. Reyna...I guess was kinda named after uncle Reyson. Also, there's a Reyna in the Heroes of Olympus/Percy Jackson books, but that doesnt matter.

Edited by Dragoncat

Holy fuck these sprites. O.O

j2bNJrq.png

6ygH5ru.png

They're part of a Smash 4 set right here. These are just amazing! The guy even got Ike's smexy muscles down perfectly. <3 And I find most artists end up drawing RD Ike too skinny.

But anyway, Marth and Lucina are in the set too, of course. I'm just biased more for Ike and Robin. :P