General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those fingers on his left hand >_<

Both hands have weird fingers.

But it's awesome, totally sounds like something he'd say. And the ones with Validar, Emmeryn, and Tiki look like official stuff made by Nintendo. I mean they make Pokemon ones...

Here, have something heartwarming.

w5O8t2t.jpg

Source

Someone go fetch me some black/dark skinned Robin fanart. I assure you that you'll be rewarded nicely for your efforts.

Since everyone's taken all the high quality fan art, I've decided to post some of the not so good looking ones.

[spoiler=My Waifu]celica_casts_ragnarok__fe2__by_abacc15-dcelica_raises_a_finger__fe2__by_abacc15-Alm_and_Celica_by_Alorcre.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Celica-Raises-a-Finger-FE2-481307133

http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/?section=&global=1&q=Fire+Emblem+Celica&offset=15

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Alm-and-Celica-73012515

I don't know if any of those two nicely drawn pics have been posted before, please don't hurt me. I guess I'll just remove them now.

My reaction:

yDgGbpA.png

Edited by Hunter Nightblood

Actually, Dragoncat, people have occasionally posted their own work here and there were no complaints. I was even one of them... Heh. :P

But I do think that if you post your own work every now and then, you should also post fanart others did.

Actually, Dragoncat, people have occasionally posted their own work here and there were no complaints. I was even one of them... Heh. :P

But I do think that if you post your own work every now and then, you should also post fanart others did.

I didn't know you had. Okay :)

I mean, the OP may say it's not for your own fanart, but really, why not?

... I honestly have no idea why I would've wrote that way back then. May so people could have there own topics? I dunno

Edited by Thunderfox

It would probably be easier for you to post a spoiler telling us when it ISNT a gender swap. I just assume now that your gonna swap genders, rather than putting up, you know, NORMAL fanart.

Uh, what exactly is abnormal about designing a hypothetical female version of a male character or male version of a female character?

Marth and Roy turned into mages I presume. Cool.

And yeah, gender bending is like species swapping. Something people enjoy doing and there's nothing wrong with it, but if it were me I'd put like "gender bended Roy/Marth" or "Female Roy/Marth".

Edited by Dragoncat

I'd probably think she's cute and name her Fredrica. Nothing wrong with that. :P

Well that totally backfired

Either way, the point I was trying to make is that some people who are fans of [insert character here] might have a bit of an aversion to that stuff.

Though I personally have more problems with the quality than the idea of a genderswapped Roy, some people just aren't into that stuff. It's kinda like the obesity fetish thing, just with gender