General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the obesity thing is more of a fetish...idk. I like species swapping, but I'm not turned on by it. A fetish means that. Simply thinking "what if so and so was opposite gender" and drawing them that way doesn't always mean it's a fetish. Whereas being morbidly obese is always unpleasant, yet some people...it's the internet, what can I say.

I would say Ikea, but that's already the name of a furniture store. lol

...Ah, Ikette! That one will do. ;3

xD I'm surprised there hasn't been any Ike/Ikea jokes. With the Walhart/Walmart ones floating around...

Edited by Dragoncat

I think the obesity thing is more of a fetish...idk. I like species swapping, but I'm not turned on by it. A fetish means that. Simply thinking "what if so and so was opposite gender" and drawing them that way doesn't always mean it's a fetish. Whereas being morbidly obese is always unpleasant, yet some people...it's the internet, what can I say.

xD I'm surprised there hasn't been any Ike/Ikea jokes. With the Walhart/Walmart ones floating around...

Yeah, you're right. I was mostly comparing them to point out that it's kinda disturbing to some.

Well, Ikea probably isn't as well known as Walmart. lol But we're getting off topic here. :P

lol doing Nabarl's hair. XD

idk she's apparently more freaked out by female!Ike art

That was only at the one picture that basically threw boobs onto the normal PoR Ike. >_< I've seen other female Ike art that I've found cute.

Edited by Anacybele

It took me a second to understand the pun on Eliwood's name. As soon as I did I was like "OHHHHHHH". That's arguably the best one there, imo.

ALSO ROY NO. If you die, it's a game over!

Yep if he dies it's game over, but he's going to look completely badass in the process. By that I mean, he looks badass now.

First time I've seen gender bended Sain and Kent. Now...does Sainie hit on every boy she sees, or is the sexuality swapped too/still hits on girls? xD The world will never know...

Edited by Dragoncat

I'd assume that "Sainie" is the counterpart to Sain in almost every way. I'd also assume that she's still super flirty, but to men, instead.

Maybe she's bi? Who knows.

alsoyeahthatRoypicisstillprettybadass.

I think I can tell...

From left to right: Olivia, Inigo, Owain, Brady, Noire, Severa, Cynthia, Yarne, Nah, Gerome, Laurent, Kjelle, Lucina.

This pic was posted here earlier though lol.

Edited by Anacybele

Yep if he dies it's game over, but he's going to look completely badass in the process. By that I mean, he looks badass now.

Hell yeah he will one of the first truely badass pics I've seen of Roy actually.

[spoiler=Ballet Class]25f.png

I found this funny but who is child Lucina holding in the swaddle? Morgan?

Mia, Lucia, and Ilyana enjoying some ramen. Somehow. Maybe they're in FEif-land.

Love this!

Maybe its Morgan as a younger brother and she's just carrying him?

Yeah, I guess I was thinking of the people who do Lucina x Avatar. Never mind that it said Chrom and the two names look nowhere nears similar -_-

I've seen that pic of Oscar and Kieran before. Kieran looks more pissed than anything. XD

And yeah, I wish Elincia could be an assist trophy too! Then I could take all kinds of Ike x Elincia teasing shots. ^^

I really like that one with Kyza & Lyre...if only Lyre's eye weren't a little off. Not bad, though, of course not. (:

'dat Nolan

I've seen that pic of Oscar and Kieran before. Kieran looks more pissed than anything. XD

I've seen it before too. Wonder what the situation is...he's probably mad because he got called Sir Simpleton or something lol.