General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

Rey post full of gr9 art

SO CUTE OMG!

This is badass. <3

As a side note, you guys are pretty much going to have to stop expecting me to post those from now on. :P

Hue.

This is probably a repost and i dont remember where it came from (source) but its awesome and i lurves it.

[spoiler=Florina how she appears in my runs]

14e1i84.jpg

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is probably a repost and i dont remember where it came from (source) but its awesome and i lurves it.

You should check out my other thread. Florina's pretty vicious indeed, but it's too bad the sexist CON + female STR cap make her endgame dodgy.

Edited by blogger

14e1i84.jpg

You mean my Florina.

You should check out my other thread. Florina's pretty vicious indeed, but it's too bad the sexist CON + female STR cap make her endgame dodgy.

She still wrecks everything with a Silver/Killer Lance. If she had more strength and con everything would be extra dead.

I haven't used Florina in HHM, but 23Str Farina was more than enough for the enemies in the later chapters. So one can only assume the same would apply for Florina...

Oh LOL THAT'S AWESOME. XD Mist punching Boyd in the face, Rhys being all "oh no!" over it, Oscar dressed in a little cap and holding tongs, Gatrie's pose, Ike eating meat, just LOL. XD

I found some funny Gaius x Maribelle. lol

otp_meme_2nd_day___smuah_by_startfrom_sc

gaiumari_by_startfrom_scratch-d7qh2p2.pn

Just, oh wow. XD