Getting max renown

Chiki

I heard something about hiring and firing cheap SpotPass teams but how do I fire them?

It seems really hard just to get 99999 renown for the Ultimate Emblem too. I think it might be worth it for my LTC playthroughs though. What do you guys think?

I heard something about hiring and firing cheap SpotPass teams but how do I fire them?

It seems really hard just to get 99999 renown for the Ultimate Emblem too. I think it might be worth it for my LTC playthroughs though. What do you guys think?

• Launch Wireless Menu
  • Summon low cost team (like FE6's Wolt)
  • Hire
  • Game will ask you who to replace if you already have the same unit or 20 other hirable units
  • Select the same unit you just hired (or anyone you deem unworthy to stay)
  • You get 50 renown, now do it again

Remember that renown carry through playthroughs, so you don't have to do all hirings in one sitting.

Even without Leif's Blade and Despoil, I get Bullions up the arse. Seriously, it's raining gold. Cha-ching! Granted, if I'm really strapped for cash I'll just hit up the Golden Gaffe.

Edited by Dai

need an Ultimate Emblem?

easy, just beat the harder path of The Strongest One's Name Kappa.png

but in all seriousness, if you transferred it over and actually hired characters that would be broken

and maybe it's just me, but there are a lot of bullions hanging around in the main story for you to sell (even without skirmishes/Golden Gaffe)

Someone on GFaqs say they have it, but that's all I know.

I'm gonna start grinding for Renown, but I need to summon/fire about 1850 times...

hey, only ~98000/50=1960 or so more for me!

lol

then again, you could probably just do this by memory after enough times and go do something else

playing fire emblem on the computer via emulator while playing fire emblem

Edited by shadykid