The Hubba Tester Discussion

Gangrel

I'm not sure if The Hubba Tester is unique to FEA, but I do find it amusing about what my characters say towards each other. Your thoughts on this, anyone?

I think it's fun! lol

What's more, according to Hubba, Frederick became smitten with my Avatar by B support. That made me grin wide. Oh, Freddy. <3

Yes, the Hubba Tester is new to Awakening.

I don't find it that interesting since the stuff is says is just completely random.

Yes, the Hubba Tester is new to Awakening.

I don't find it that interesting since the stuff is says is just completely random.

It's not THAT random, lol. It's not going to tell you one minute that, say, Chrom and Olivia are head over heels for one another and then say they hate each other the next. That just wouldn't be realistic and would make the tester kind of pointless.

It's pretty fun for a chuckle. It said that my Avatar was in love with Morgan. Which is entirely false. Another time, it said that my Avatar was madly in love with L'Arachel. Which... May not or may not be false at all.

It's really good for quick giggles, that I know. Especially when you pair up members of a family, then it gets hilarious. XP

It's all fun and games until you see that Lucina friendzoned her mother, who's apparently more interested in the female half of the cast than she is Chrom. There's probably going to be some drama there, down the line... laugh.gif

It's not THAT random, lol. It's not going to tell you one minute that, say, Chrom and Olivia are head over heels for one another and then say they hate each other the next. That just wouldn't be realistic and would make the tester kind of pointless.

Nah, it'll do it. Every time you 'open' the tester by selecting a file it randomly determines a set of results, and then running the same couple gets you the same results; but the moment you back out and reopen the tester itself they're scrambled again completely anew.

Personally I still think Ricken wanting to snuggle with Chrom was the best thing I've found other than Ricken and Henry simultaneously getting Loins Afire for each other

I think seeing so many screenshots of it online ruined it for me. I only checked it like twice and was not amused with what I read/saw.

I'd prefer something like the augury in FE: Blazing Sword! A person that rates the tacticians' skills and such.

Edited by Lauren

Some of the things that can happen in it are hilarious.

Like when I did the test for my Female Avatar and Chrom (who were married) and it said they adored each other, then went to see their feelings towards their kids:

Both parents adored Lucina (who loved them back) but both parents HATED Morgan (who adored them)

I couldnt stop laughing XD (and then I checked Lucina and Morgans were it showed Lucina hated Morgan and Morgan adored Lucina XD)

I like it mostly for kicks, but not much else XD

Last time I did it, a full blown affair between MU and Lon'Qu popped up, and lots of guy love and "wholesome" love between Chrom and Lissa was revealed. Hubba is fantastic.

It's amusing for a minute or two.

Today's results: Most of the guys got trapped by Libra, who's having an affair with Maribelle because his marriage with Miriel is doomed, apparently. Ricken (Maribelle's husband on this file) is having an affair with Miriel and he wants to have an affair with Libra but Libra isn't interested.

In GBA/GCN world Jaffar is feeling vindictive. After he got friendzoned by Nino, he started seeing Ashnard, the person that Nino's loins are afire for. Heck, it seems like Ashnard is throwing himself at everyone (even his own son...) except her.

Tragic.

Edited by DaimThunder

That just wouldn't be realistic and would make the tester kind of pointless.

Pretty sure it has nothing to do with being realistic in the first place.

It's a cute way to giggle for a couple of minutes every now and then. I find it amusing.

Last time I tried:

Me----Smitten---> Gangrel

Me <--- Puts on a pedestal ---Gangrel

With a "Get a room, you two!" from Hubba

What was going on in my mind: "Time to create Morgan? gee_wiz_emoticon.gif"

It was even better, since it was on the playthrough where I'm married to Gangrel! For once that Hubba say something that make sense...

Last time I tried:

Me----Smitten---> Gangrel

Me <--- Puts on a pedestal ---Gangrel

With a "Get a room, you two!" from Hubba

What was going on in my mind: "Time to create Morgan? gee_wiz_emoticon.gif"

It was even better, since it was on the playthrough where I'm married to Gangrel! For once that Hubba say something that make sense...

I'm jealous. Hubba says my marriage to Gangrel is doomed. Apparently I think he's a fashion disaster...

If I had Aversa, I'd be constantly checking her and Gangrel.

She needs to stay away from my husband.

Other things:

Owain's in love in Inigo. Better than OwainxLucina.

Chrom's smitten with Walhart... But Walhart's got at thing for Ricken...

Libra never wants to part with Virion... But I didn't need Hubba to tell me that.

I'm jealous. Hubba says my marriage to Gangrel is doomed. Apparently I think he's a fashion disaster...

If I had Aversa, I'd be constantly checking her and Gangrel.

She needs to stay away from my husband.

You too? I never seem to get good results with him, despite being his wife. The ones from just now claim I mock him openly, whereas he has nothing to say to me...

In the meantime, Chrom was my Avatar's first love, and Severa's loins are afire for Morgan, who never wants to part with her because his relationship with Lucina is ready to crack.

Whose first love was her younger brother, apparently. And her loins are afire for her father, who mocks her openly. Check the closet for skeletons, indeed o.0

• 1 year later...