Laurent+Noire=

Cookies

So, playing my game where I decided to pair everyone up for teh lulz, and Noire and Laurent ended up together since they were 'spares' persay. And, while through C and B I was waiting for Noire to snap and freak out, she didn't. A, however, she did, which I found hysterical. Anyways, here's where it got weird, though I should have figured, since it seemed they weren't really hitting it off like good FE couples do.

He liked her basically verbally abusing her.

He liked it.

Laurent is a masochist.

In which I was like "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT."

Just my two cents. It's so weird.

So, playing my game where I decided to pair everyone up for teh lulz, and Noire and Laurent ended up together since they were 'spares' persay. And, while through C and B I was waiting for Noire to snap and freak out, she didn't. A, however, she did, which I found hysterical. Anyways, here's where it got weird, though I should have figured, since it seemed they weren't really hitting it off like good FE couples do.

He liked it.

Laurent is a masochist.

Inigo says he wants to be manhandled in one support, even better

From Morgan(F) x Yarne B

Morgan(F): Seeing cute, defenseless things just brings out the sadist in me. I just can't help myself!

So it looks like I should try Morgan(F) and Laurent.

I need to post my supports soon...

He liked it.

Laurent is a masochist.

Dammit, you stole my thunder on the whole masochist thing...

I'm responsible for transcribing the support for the support thread and I just finished getting it the other day. It was funny as hell because I was so bored with it until the A support and then its hilarious! Laurent really is a masochist when it comes to Noire! I like them so much! Stay tuned over the weekend; the whole support will be up for viewing then.

But I'm happy that some people paired them together; I didn't think there would be many.

Just one word for Laurent: Wow.

I don't know if I should find this hilarious or Inigo wanted to be manhandled in his and Gerome's support even more hilarious. Decisions decisions...

Edited by LeThiAnh

Dammit, you stole my thunder on the whole masochist thing...

I'm responsible for transcribing the support for the support thread and I just finished getting it the other day. It was funny as hell because I was so bored with it until the A support and then its hilarious! Laurent really is a masochist when it comes to Noire! I like them so much! Stay tuned over the weekend; the whole support will be up for viewing then.

But I'm happy that some people paired them together; I didn't think there would be many.

I did because it was down to Kjelle, Noire, Brady, and Laurent for who wasn't paired yet, and Kjelle and Brady are my least favorite child characters. Glad to say my pairing of the spares did not disappoint.

I would have loved to see a NoirexMiriel support, honestly, after what I saw with Laurent. I wonder how her new mother in law perceives her? Of course, Tharja probably wants to put a few curses on Laurent to make sure he stays faithful heeheehee....

I did because it was down to Kjelle, Noire, Brady, and Laurent for who wasn't paired yet, and Kjelle and Brady are my least favorite child characters. Glad to say my pairing of the spares did not disappoint.

I would have loved to see a NoirexMiriel support, honestly, after what I saw with Laurent. I wonder how her new mother in law perceives her? Of course, Tharja probably wants to put a few curses on Laurent to make sure he stays faithful heeheehee....

Haha, yeah that would've been funny! Tharja (and Henry in my game) as in-laws.....that would be one scary family get-together!

Its too bad you don't like Kjelle and Brady; I like them both and I paired them together. I really liked their supports; it was cute seeing Brady, mister not-very-athletic, doing his best to impress Kjelle the warrior woman. And they are a good force together in my game, even if Brady lacks in the fighting department.

Haha, yeah that would've been funny! Tharja (and Henry in my game) as in-laws.....that would be one scary family get-together!

Its too bad you don't like Kjelle and Brady; I like them both and I paired them together. I really liked their supports; it was cute seeing Brady, mister not-very-athletic, doing his best to impress Kjelle the warrior woman. And they are a good force together in my game, even if Brady lacks in the fighting department.

Once I decided to pair Donnel and Maribelle.

Brady ended up wrecking all of the shit.

All of it.

You did TharjaxHenry too? Yes, it would be a very scary get-together! (I've been avoiding posting too many of my pairings, I've heard of the flamewars on OTPs and stuff, just escaped one from GameFAQs a couple hours ago)

I'm guilty of pairing based on prettiness for the most part, especially if I don't know too much about their character. And Kjelle and Brady both don't register too high on the pretty scale for me, so... yeah. But they're my next to be wed, I'll have to see how it is for them!

As a masochist myself, I don't really see the big deal here. Some people just like it.

(I feel like I'm sameposting too often in this thread... but maybe that's the 4chan lurker in me...)

I'll clear up what I meant when I created the thread, I acknowledge that sadism/masochism/relatedstuffs exist and also have some of those tendencies, but to see it pop up almost out of nowhere in a Nintendo game caught me offguard. I mean, Fire Emblem does seem to be geared towards the older crowd, but what seems to be an open reference to masochism seems completely out of left field for Nintendo.

/please don't flame me I didn't mean to come off as condescending if I did I'm just bad at communicating things