The Grand Experiment: Super Spriting Team Challenge!

Astelaine

I'm down. ; D

Also, whoever I'm paired with will be pushed to make a full body with me. We'll only submit the hack box size as an entry but full body for great justice.

please let me end up with you merc

i would fullbody with you to the ends of the earth ; u ;

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...

At first I thought maybe I shouldn't join because I'd probably be busy with college stuffs but I just realized my spring break's about to start...

But I'm also not sure if I should because I've had like no inspiration to sprite for the longest time so I might just drag behind and be a burden ;n;

(eCut, enter yourself)

Awh, I don't see that happening. :( I have way too much on my plate.

It is super neato idea though!

Edited by eCut
Stupid formatting problems. :<

I'll play...if it's not too late.

aka if anyone is unlucky to get paired with me...hehehe.

aka pair me up with Aeo so we can not enter together! 8BBBBB

I'll join if I can be rigged to be paired up with the so-called "hot Mexican"... :awesome:

I wanna enter tooooooooooooo

PLZ GURL? <3

and pair me up with someone hawt i can stare at while he's busy doing all the hard work possibly shirtless and swea... *STABBED*

AHEM °w°

The enrollment deadline has passed, and sign-ups are now closed. Thank you to everyone who joined - we have a fantastic turnout with 26 total entrants and 13 teams. Awesome!

And now, here's what you've all been waiting for: the team list!

The match-ups were made using the random.org list randomizer.

[Portraits]

Team 1: Astelaine & Eclipse

Team 2: Kon & Ponih

Team 3: Freohr Datia & Acha

Team 4: Solum & Ubel Engel

Team 5: Mewiyev & Amelia

Team 6: RisingSolaris & Kramgnauh

Team 7: ShinyPichu & BwdYeti

Team 8: Fuzz94 & The Merc

Team 9: AthenaWyrm & Yoshi

Team10: ObLivia & MarioKirby

Team 11: MiniBladez & Lenh

Team 12: Redfield & Seph1212

[battle Sprites]

Team 13: Mercenary Lord & Deranger

Now that everyone's been matched, please make sure you re-read the rules in the first post, and send a forum PM to your partner to get started! Feel free to use this thread to coordinate with each other as well, or to discuss anything about the project. All sprite entries are due in my PM inbox on Sunday, March 31st. That's just over three weeks away, so plenty of time. :)

Good luck, teams!

If we decide to, would we be able to shift categories? I haven't spoken with Lenh yet but I understand she's pretty comfortable with battle sprites as well :]

If we decide to, would we be able to shift categories? I haven't spoken with Lenh yet but I understand she's pretty comfortable with battle sprites as well :]

I am comfortable with taking that route as long as it's ok with Astelaine . :P

It opens up questions as to how far we can take the battle sprite business, though.

I am comfortable with taking that route as long as it's ok with Astelaine . :P

It opens up questions as to how far we can take the battle sprite business, though.

If both of you are in agreement about switching to battle sprites, that is cool. :)

As to how far you can take it, well, I don't know much about battle sprites or what some good limits would be. The point of even establishing a limit is just to make sure that no party in the challenge is pressured to undertake a huge project. With that in mind, folks can suggest some battle sprite standards here, or you can find some consensus with your partner about a reasonable scope for your ambitions.

Edited by Astelaine

If both of you are in agreement about switching to battle sprites, that is cool. :)

As to how far you can take it, well, I don't know much about battle sprites or what some good limits would be. The point of even establishing a limit is just to make sure that no party in the challenge is pressured to undertake a huge project. With that in mind, folks can suggest some battle sprite standards here, or you can find some consensus with your partner about a reasonable scope for your ambitions.

I think that so long as it is in theme then it shouldn't really matter! Battle sprites are quite small so if they want to try doing an animation or something, I say let them. :) There's no voting or competing so I don't think there would be any issues with it!

The only rule I could see is having them in the colour limit (which is the same for portraits obvs).