Any bugs/ glitches you noticted in fe 13

eztempt

1362553307[/url]' post='2307907']

So far the only bugs i have found is having no cut in for the levin sword crit and having 2 cut ins for for an ather and a crit

Language switcharoo glitch and strange graphical glitch with certain body build and options. What i heard of so far, not too bad

I've encountered two glitches. One being when a male hero takes no damage from an attack when they are spinning their sword in the air, the sword will suddenly appear on the ground then back to the hero's hand. The other is the battle music reverting to the map music during battle when a bolt axe is used sometimes.

Play in 2D, and launch a battle. During the visual effect of switch from map to battle, flick to 3D. You'll see that the screen contains statics.

Normal battle map playing during DLC chapters is more of a bug than being intended.

2ch wiki has mentioned a weird forging bug. Forge a killer weapon (Killing Edge, Katarina's Bolt, Wilderwind...) by first raising Crit all the way up, then forge again by changing something else (like the name). The weapon's Crit will drop, and if you try to forge it again, weirdness will occur.

The forging bug seems to be fixed in the international release. Just tested it out out of curiousity, I now have a 45 crit, 12 Mt Derp Sword... (Went max crit -> name change -> Mt forge) which is as it should be

Edited by Wheels

The forging bug seems to be fixed in the international release. Just tested it out out of curiousity, I now have a 45 crit, 12 Mt Derp Sword... (Went max crit -> name change -> Mt forge) which is as it should be

Oh, is that so. If you did the changes in separate forging sessions without losing Crit, then it's fixed.

There's a glitch where Sumia shows up in the cutscene at the end of:

Chapter 13 when Lucina goes to hug her mother with ChromxMaribelle pairing, when she isn't supposed to be there and isn't there in any other pairings, as far as I've heard.

You can find more specifics in this thread: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=38282

In Chapter 9, if you check Gangrel's description from the preparations screen, it displays his second description, the one that shows up when you can recruit him.

I noticed in the Barracks, when two people are having a conversation, sometimes they both will be facing the right side. Meaning that, for instance, Vaike, standing on the left, will be talking to the back of Miriel's head. I noticed this multiple times, and not just with Miriel and Vaike.

It's quite strange to watch because the person facing the wrong way is still animated and it looks like they're talking to the wall. mellow.gif

^I usually see that on people like Lon'qu and Tharja, as well as Miriel and anyone talking to Kellam. Tharja looks over her shoulder at the person talking to her. It's hilarious when people face the other way when talking to Kellam; they're talking to him yet they apparently don't know he's there, poor guy.

Muarim is Ike's sister.

The above mentioned most of it. I think all magic weapons have cut-ins missing. Also, I did some crazy aether + crit + something else combo where Chrom flew everywhere(standard stuff), but then the dual strike happened and his paladin partner hit nothing but air, but it counted as a "hit", with the slashy effect and everything and KO'd the opponent.

^I usually see that on people like Lon'qu and Tharja, as well as Miriel and anyone talking to Kellam. Tharja looks over her shoulder at the person talking to her. It's hilarious when people face the other way when talking to Kellam; they're talking to him yet they apparently don't know he's there, poor guy.

Yeah, I noticed that one the other day with Tharja. Figured it was just part of her personality. Having her back turned to the person while saying "What do you care? Leave me alone!" just makes sense, lol

I've noticed a couple of times, an enemy paladin attacked Chrom, seemingly hitting him on the head for no damage. It was funny.

Edited by MagicLeafy

Music glitches. O.o; I finished a skirmish, and then the music on the world map didn't play. Now I'm in another skirmish and this one turn the music didn't play until I hovered over/selected a unit to move (not sure which action caused it to start playing). I have the enemy phase set to skip, so I think it's going too fast for itself. And maybe I went too fast when saving after the last one for it to load the world map music?

It's freaky when there's suddenly no music! SILENCE! I kill you!

I noticed a very small one today when I was playing LB2 for the second time. I had Chrom as a Dread Fighter (with Avatar paired up) and was fighting with Animations off. When Luna or Aether would proc, the skill icon that appears above his head was kinda messed up.

Don't know if this was said already because I kinda skimmed through the other posts due to a coughing fit & me needing to run upstairs to grab a cough candy but sometimes when I skip battles -- whether the animation is on or off-- when a unit levels up but I pressed B to skip their experience increasing, the Level Up music doesn't play. It honestly freaked me out the first time it happened to me. lol

Chapter 4. I had skip enemy actions set to 'All' and Masked Marth attacked Avatar/Frederick pair on the enemy phase. During the battle (Masked Marth's battles are shown regardless of your option settings) there was no music, but you could still hear the crowd cheering. I have done this chapter like over 50 times while getting data on Avatar's growths and I have only encountered this oddity once.

Once, the green illumination Luna activation of Aether on Chrom lingered during the level up sequence.

Also an enemy counter killing your unit lasts unusually long.

EDIT: Also, sometimes, the DLC chapters don't play their music, but it treats it as a skirmish, i.e. you can pick your music, Conquest, Prelude, etc. It is kind of inconsistent. Don't know if this was intentional, probably not.

Edited by Cucco Jump