1. 1. Which game?

• FE 1
    • FE 2
    • FE 4
    • FE 7
    • FE 8
    • FE 9
    • FE 13

If anything, I'd like to see the 12 legendary Heros saga made into an actual game.

That, and I think any series chronicling Anri is worth it's weight in gold.

As epic as Greil/Gawain and Zelgius' story would probably be, I'd have to give my vote to the legendary heroes of Elibe. Roland's story and the Scouring would definitely be more epic than anything that happened in FE7.

If anything, I'd like to see the 12 legendary Heros saga made into an actual game.

That, and I think any series chronicling Anri is worth it's weight in gold.

How much would that be.

I wouldn't mind any of them. Magvel needs a revisit though, because it is the only continent not touched on with more than one game. Though before 800 something, it was nothing but peace, kinda hard to squeeze a war game out of it. Maybe a game at year 0 or something.

I really wanna play with Anri, he's got such a great and sad story that it would be awesome not to mention Iote and Cartas, Nagi's grand entrance and the Falchion. But a chapter called Miracle of Darna! Noba and Dain, Sety. A prequel to FE4 would probably feel a lot like FE5 if you think about it.

I'd do an Anri solo.

The tales that stem from his actions do give the impression he did it all on his own, I'd imagine his story would play more like a traditional RPG for some reason.

4 tons

Make it 4 cubic tons.

of golden sand.

Edited by Xinnidy