FE: Awakening Hard Mode Tier List

"Its weird to see avatar unpaired and completely ignored for once, isnt it?"

If anything, that means Avatar canon class is Griffon Rider. Sue me.

Speaking of Fred, would Tantivy + Q Burn Fred be better?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a distinct lack of turncount in that post.

Of course it was terrible :P.. Im not about to webcam grab like 10 times just so you can see TCs.

I had good counts in earlygame considering (4, 3, 3) but when in routs, I lost turns as expected. In defeat bosses I also lost turns because of no rescue. Chapter 19 was 2 turns, Chapter 20 was 4 or 5 iirc. Chapter 21 was like 5 turns too. Chapter 22 was 3 turns. Chapter 23 was uh, like 10 lol.

So you had Frederick solo the game to prove a point? I've done the same with Sumia (who's currently below him) and I'm not using That as an arguing point.

Not really give her tonics and she does fine.

And a Frederick support, may I add.

Also, hire me. I can prove a point through experimentation of sorts.

But who cares?!

Go have Stahl solo from his join point until Nowi joins then have her solo.

just Avatar solo

hey interceptor, what did N.O.W.I. stand for again?

Edited by shadykid

On a completely new topic, Brady should be at the bottom of the kids list. He's completely useless and redundant as a staff user and has to put up with E in any other weapon type he might get, plus his mom isn't exactly that easy to marry off. At least Noire and Inigo can be auto-promoted and have a C rank in Bows/Swords Both can even be reasonably useful, Noire as a Bow Knight for mounted air sniping (she has the highest base Bow rank of anyone until Basilio), and Inigo as a Hero with Axes and Sol. Brady doesn't really have much of anything going on and his only real advantage, if it matters, is that his Paralogue can be cleared in one turn.

Also, his Speed is pretty crap (worst among the kids) and he's not getting much in the way of help from at least one half of his parents. His own base Defense is actually the best of the kids but since his mom is Maribelle, well, lol.

I can definitely see Frederick dropping, but there's no way I can see him out of S tier entirely, considering that he's effectively better than everyone in A until they can all get out of their earlygame rut. Him going below Lucina (Avatar) is pretty sketchy too, since he's actively contributing to efficient clears while she doesn't even exist.

Regarding Brady: He's probably the second worst kid, but I really can't see him below Inigo for the simple fact that Brady's recruitment is far more simpler and actually easier to get than Inigo's, which has all sorts of negative connotations associated with it (Olivia S-ranking with anybody in a reasonable time, probably has the hardest kid paralogue, bad stats).

Still, they're both pretty bad.

Edited by Sol Hiryu

On a completely new topic, Brady should be at the bottom of the kids list. He's completely useless and redundant as a staff user and has to put up with E in any other weapon type he might get, plus his mom isn't exactly that easy to marry off. At least Noire and Inigo can be auto-promoted and have a C rank in Bows/Swords Both can even be reasonably useful, Noire as a Bow Knight for mounted air sniping (she has the highest base Bow rank of anyone until Basilio), and Inigo as a Hero with Axes and Sol. Brady doesn't really have much of anything going on and his only real advantage, if it matters, is that his Paralogue can be cleared in one turn.

Also, his Speed is pretty crap (worst among the kids) and he's not getting much in the way of help from at least one half of his parents. His own base Defense is actually the best of the kids but since his mom is Maribelle, well, lol.

iono about that - Sol Hiryu makes some points that I agree with.

Regarding Brady: He's probably the second worst kid, but I really can't see him below Inigo for the simple fact that Brady's recruitment is far more simpler and actually easier to get than Inigo's, which has all sorts of negative connotations associated with it (Olivia S-ranking with anybody in a reasonable time, probably has the hardest kid paralogue, bad stats).

Still, they're both pretty bad.

er....doesn't this fall under the "recruitment costs are not counted" thing from previous tier lists

Hire Walpurgisnacht for 0 Gold

Can i get my renown?

Renown is restricted for the tier list anyway

Imma do it why not

Yeah, 0 works for me. I ask for no money.

What would you like to test out?

If you're being serious (let's pray to Libra you aren't), stop this instant. For everyone's good.

Edited by Walpurgisnacht