This week's DLC is out~

Wheels

Tiki does hint that the deadlords are people she knew.

Yeah and Yarne says that he thinks one of them is a taguel even though there is no taguel on the map. I wonder what's up with the deadlords and why the devs would hint that they are people we know and then not explain any further? Maybe someone should make a "What's up with the deadlords" topic, idk.

My theory is that:

The deadlords are chrom's party reanimated after dying in the future in which they all died

but that probably doesn't make any sense at all lol.

Yeah and Yarne says that he thinks one of them is a taguel even though there is no taguel on the map. I wonder what's up with the deadlords and why the devs would hint that they are people we know and then not explain any further? Maybe someone should make a "What's up with the deadlords" topic, idk.

My theory is that:

The deadlords are chrom's party reanimated after dying in the future in which they all died

but that probably doesn't make any sense at all lol.

I'm pretty sure most people already figured that out. Don't worry, makes sense.

Anyways, I played IR and got Gungir, Sol, and Mystletainn.

I'm pretty sure most people already figured that out. Don't worry, makes sense.

I figured that most people came to that conclusion, I just didn't see it posted anywhere.

Got Luna, Gradivus, and Nidhogg my first time through. Not a bad haul so far, but I'm hoping to stockpile some more Wolf Bergs for my Walhart Rampage.

You can get wolf bergs from infinite regalia? That's pretty cool since I thought there was only one.