A Perfect Level Up

I once got +2 HP/+1 everything else on two consecutive level-ups with Aptitude Nah. No screenshots, sadly.

hey!

same here!

then she got a shin level up (+HP, but who cares) Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Edited by shadykid

My first ever level up in Awakening was my Avatar with a perfect level. I immediately questioned Anna as to how this happened, and she said it was because I made the right choices. No screenie because I was too in shock though :(

Growth rates seem to be higher in this game, so it's not too surprising. I've had a 0 stat level up before (although to be fair there was 1 maxed stat).

not that hard to get 0 stats

Severa's capped everything except mag/lck/res?

.....*silence*

oh well lols

I got some perfects while mindlessly grinding Avatars to level 20 for the growth project.

Lately, I had an Avatar gain +2 HP and nothing else. Interestingly, she still said the "Duh. I no feel much different." line.

Also, I had a Vaike gain Magic for 3 level-ups in a row... Don't fuck with me Anna, I am doing research for science!

If only I had a screenshot, but I once had Donnel with a perfect level including +2 HP.

Donnel's Aptitude allows for many many perfect level ups. (and on the one he passes it down to.)

Ive gotten LOADS of perfect level ups in this game. I like that.

• 2 weeks later...

i've gotten three perfect level ups in my past playthrough. i got Chrom, Owain, and Tiki myself.

and i've gotten a grand total of 0 empty level ups, except when like my characters practically have everything capped already but those don't really count.

Donnel's Aptitude allows for many many perfect level ups. (and on the one he passes it down to.)

Indeed. I had an Owain as Donnel's son and he got perfects about 1/3 of the time, it seemed.

I haven't gotten a ton otherwise, but I have seen them and level ups are pretty good in general in this game since growth rates are so high.