Daylights savings

Randa

So I woke up this morning had things to do and I'm like oh shit I got ten minutes to be at the high school and help open DI ( destination imagination) so I'm rushing down stairs and my mom looks at me like I'm a complete idiot I'm used to the look in general but not at 6:50 in the morning. I ask what the looks for and she tells me it's daylights saving so its actually 5:50. Anyways I'm bored thought the day and the time on this website is wrong in comparison to we're I live so it drives me nuts. Either way I hate no idea why we still have it does anybody actually like it?

I hate hate hate DST, I live in the wonderful state of Indiana that didn't have it for years then they got dumb in the state house and changed that.

I feel your pain a few years ago I had a job that I had to get up for at 5am, one time I went to sleep at 10pm and woke up at 2am convinced I was late...

It's quite inconvenient to me, honestly.

Although, i like when it goes from DST -> Standard Time cuz 1 extra hour of sleep is good!

DST was great because we celebrated with an all you can eat buffet at a local restaurant. Twas grand.

And like, I feel that I adjust to the time change super quick.

Edited by Frog

Just realized that whenever I check Serenes, I need to subtract an hour from the post time so that I know what actual time the post/thread was posted ;/

Go into the settings menu. It should be the first option visible to you. Change your timezone temporarily or uncheck DST.

If you mean as a guest, well, such is the life of all but one time zone normally anyway.