NM 33 turns (with Renown and Logbook)

Camilla

This was an experiment done by Olwen to discover the effects of Renown and Spotpass on LTCing. A proper playthrough will come next.

Turns:

P: 3 turns 1: 2 turns 2: 2 turns 3: 3 turns
4: 1 turn  5: 1 turn  6: 1 turn  7: 1 turn
8: 1 turn  9: 1 turn  10: 1 turn 11: 1 turn
12: 1 turn 13: 1 turn 14: 1 turn 15: 1 turn
16: 1 turn 17: 1 turn 18: 1 turn 19: 1 turn
20: 1 turn 21: 1 turn 22: 1 turn 23: 1 turn
24: 1 turn 25: 1 turn 26: 1 turn
Strategies

Prologue: 3 turns. I leveled up my Avatar to get up to level 3, with mag and spd in every level.
Chapter 1: 2 turns. I thought this would be a 3-turn but the +1 move Frederick gives when he pairs up with the Avatar allowed her to kill everything on the map.

Chapter 2: 2 turns. Stahl carries Frederick to the boss. Avatar pairs up with Sully, Sully drops Avatar in front of her to avoid being killed. Next turn, Avatar pairs up with Sully and takes the Avatar to a rout magic spot. Frederick kills the boss.
Chapter 3: 3 turns. This chapter was tough. Sully carries Frederick to the boss (8 move is exactly enough to reach the boss in 3 turns). Avatar and Stahl get the Door Key and open the door for them.
Chapter 4: 1 turn. At this point I was able to recruit my Falcoknights Lute and Florina, so it was trivial.
Chapter 5: 1 turn. Florina goes north, while Avatar gets some exp while paired up with Lute to the west.

Chapter 6: 1 turn. Lute goes in front of Validar. Florina goes west, Jamke goes in the middle. Avatar kills two enemies for exp.

Chapter 7: 1 turn. Not much to say. Florina goes north to take on a wyvern, Lute goes to the boss area, Azusa (my Avatar) goes in the middle of enemies for exp, and Jamke takes on the wyverns in the clouds.

Chapter 8: 1 turn. Annoying chapter. Florina takes the Renown Boots and kills a Barbarian south of a village, then Galeforce back north to go in the middle of some enemies. Cordelia kills a mage west. Frederick kills a barbarian just East. Azusa kills a Mage and waits for a Mercenary to attack her east. Lute goes to the boss area. Jamke goes southeast for some enemies.

Chapter 9: 1 turn. Florina kills the boss with a Javelin. Lute goes near Florina. Azusa goes to the center for some exp and Jamke goes near Libra.

Chapter 10: 1 turn. Piss easy chapter. Got some loot from Thieves and Galeforced to the boss.

Chapter 11: 1 turn. Another hard chapter; I used Rescue multiple times here for my Lute and Florina. It was basically a charge by Jamke, Azusa, Florina and Lute into the middle of a bunch of enemies.

Chapter 12: 1 turn. Lute and Florina go northwest and east respectively. Azusa promotes to Dark Flier thanks to some enemies in the west. Jamke kills two Knights.

Chapter 13: 1 turn. Just a Galeforce charge to the weakling boss.

Chapter 14: 1 turn. I got a chest for the Bullion (M) and killed some enemies for their loot. Lute with Luna killed the boss.

Chapter 15: 1 turn. Needed Dark Flier Micaiah with Mire for this chapter. Jamka takes care of the enemies in the sand. Azusa takes care of enemies near Sayri, who was rescued by Lute from afar. Lute goes to the very northwest, and Florina goes to the boss area.

Chapter 16: 1 turn. Not much to say. Galeforcers went around getting items. Killed boss quickly.

Chapter 17 1 turn. I made a very cheap cost Galeforce Est for this chapter. Got the Bullion (L) with Micaiah and Florina. Lute Rescued Azusa and Frederick to the boss. Azusa kills the boss.

Chapter 18: 1 turn. Azusa kills Yen'fay after being Rescued by Lute. Galeforcers go around getting loot for cash.

Chapter 19: 1 turn. Target > Walmart.

Chapter 20: 1 turn. Not much more than a boss rush kill by Azusa after being Rescued.

Chapter 21: 1 turn. Micaiah kills the boss with Mjolnir after being carried by Florina. Azusa promotes to Sorcerer for the next chapter, and Lute opens a chest.

Chapter 22: 1 turn. Jamke, Est and Lute get some holy weapons for future chapters. Micaiah and Florina kill the boss.

Chapter 23: 1 turn. I trained Azusa for this chapter, thanks to Samias, hoping to get a 1% crit vs. Validar. But I discovered that Micaiah can OHKO him with Mire behind the barrier, so it wasn't necessary.

Chapter 24: 1 turn. The weaknesses of my units were starting to get apparent, as my Lute and Florina couldn't even kill enemies without holy weapons or forged weapons. Jamke and Est could barely even kill one at all. Fortunately, Micaiah was able to get most of the kills with Mjolnir.

Chapter 25: 1 turn. This took a couple seconds with Micaiah + Florina.

Chapter 26: 1 turn. Valflame Micaiah with Naga's Tear and Florina can get 20 per hit on the boss, which means he dies on the next enemy phase.

Spotpass Units:

Lute: Level 1 Falcon Knight. Recruited Chapter 4. Cost 50000.

Florina: Level 1 Falcon Knight. Recruited Chapter 4. Cost 50000.

Jamke: Level 5 Griffon Knight. Recruited Chapter 4. Cost 25000.

Micaiah: Level 15 Dark Flier. Recruited Chapter 15. Cost 47000.

Est: Level 5 Griffon Knight. Recruited Chapter 17. Cost 26000

Edited by Sumia

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not gonna be able to use them unless you go all the way for the Ultimate Emblem anyway...

Actually, if I'm reading things right, you only get 100k, which isn't enough to hire my perfect Japanese version MU even once.

Edited by Othin

You're not gonna be able to use them unless you go all the way for the Ultimate Emblem anyway...

Actually, if I'm reading things right, you only get 100k, which isn't enough to hire my perfect Japanese version MU even once.

doesn't this include Limit Break as a DLC skill though?

I suppose I could get the Ultimate Emblem instead and have around 6 girls trained.

I didn't think of including the DLC turncounts since they aren't in the credits, though I don't mind if people want me to include them.

Actually I think it'd be a lot smarter to include them. Let's just go for the least number of turns including the whole game that ever will occur.

Edited by Olwen

doesn't this include Limit Break as a DLC skill though?

Granted. But he was worth over 130k, so that's a pretty substantial margin.

Does the Ultimate Emblem sell for 99999G or 999999G? It feels weird such an important item would sell for so little.

If it sells for 99999 I think I'll just train Lute and Florina and give them as little skills as possible.

Edited by Olwen

I've decided to allow everything to get the lowest number of turns in a playthrough.

At first, I only wanted to consider the turn counts at the endgame credits, but I changed my mind on that.

Does anyone know of a formula to calculate Spotpass worth?

I might have to test it myself if no one's done it yet.

1. Weapon ranks

2. Stats themselves

3. Level

4. Number of kills

5. Class

6. Move

7. Number of skills

8. Number of level ups the unit has had

9. Number of class changes

I'd have to consider each of these in isolation.

I can't seem to think of anything else right now. I tested 5, 7 and 9 and the answer seems to be no to all of them. I know for a fact the answer is yes for two.

I have two female Avatars, both around the same level; yet one is worth a whopping 10k than the other. I trained one more than the other, so the other has more skills, but they both have capped stats and the same class so it can't be that.

It might be the case that some skills increase cost and some don't, but I think that'd be arbitrary. +1 Movement sure doesn't.

There seems to be a general pattern in the Avatar Logbook in that most characters with higher "rating" (something in the stat screen) cost more money, and the ones with lowest rating cost less. But this isn't a general rule; some characters I never even touched have lower rating than people with higher cost. Does anyone know the formula for this?

Edited by Olwen

Rating is simply a stat total. It's possible that it looks specifically at internal stats, so characters with classes contributing more total base stats will have a higher rating without higher cost in that case.

Edited by Othin

I'm pretty sure that it's internal stats, move and DLC skills if applicable. I think I posted in the questions thread about this... Something about DLC skills adding 800, using Boots adds 20K, HP adding 120 and all other stats adding 200 to the unit's cost. Weapon Ranks don't do anything. I know that it can't be the number of skills from the base game because I fed stat boosters to an Avatar until he capped, then levelled to 10 before updating. Didn't see a change in cost. Well, you can test this further.

A minimalist Mist with only the important skills and Pass only costs 55k. That's pretty good news.

Boots probably isn't worth it then. 3 Boots is worth one unit and that means an extra Galeforce.

Edited by Olwen

• 4 weeks later...