Chrom's Ending: Avatar Family Quote Thread

Naui

Hey guys! I finally decided to let Chrom slay Grima for once and then I discovered afterwards, the Avatar gets a special moment with their family since he/she regret their decision. I'm kind of curious to see how all of them play out. So yeah, if you got them, do you mind posting them? I S-Supported Cordelia so I can at least provide that for starters as well as Severa as a daughter

The remaining ones needed are as follows:

[spoiler=Wife]

Panne

Kjelle

Severa

Noire

Nah

[spoiler=Husband]

Priam (When he comes out)

[spoiler=child]

Yarne

Edited by Naui

Got an Owain ending on my fem avatar file!

The whole extra convo was as follows:

Owain: My sword hand fears not the demon that threatens to one day rise again. As long as the scions of Naga live on, we need not fear evil.

Morgan: Don't worry, Mother! We'll find a way to make things right! I know it seems crazy, but look at all you've accomplished!

Chrom: Don't you see? You belong with us. We want you here to share our present. …And help create our future.

Somuchcheesyness.png

はは。

夢って。

偶然か、偶然ではないか。

夢・・・ "Dream"...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

lolololololol.giflolololololol.giflolololololol.gif

Edited by shadowofchaos

Cordelia

The day you proposed to me was the happiest day of my life. I want nothing more than to keep you close until the end of my days.

Severa (Daughter)

I know I'm not the most lovable daughter, but... I was hoping you'd stay with me anyway.

Morgan (Female)

Don't worry, Father! We'll find a way to make things right! I know it seems crazy, but look at all you've accomplished!

Edited by Naui

I just tried this ending today, my MU is paired with Chrom and this is the ending I saw. This ending feels strange, actually... D:

Robin: ......

Chrom: Still feeling guilty, Robin?

Robin: Huh? Oh... Hello, Chrom

Chrom: Don't bother trying to hide it.

You're wondering if you should have sacrificed yourself.

Robin: How can I not question it?

I could have ensured my bloodline never threatens us again. But instead...

Chrom: I won't lie: your death might have spared the world future grief. Perhaps.

... But I know for certain it would have robbed the world of someone very special.

Robin: I'm just one woman, Chrom.

Chrom: And the good you bring to the world will more than make up for it. You made the right choice, Robin. Everyone agrees.

Morgan: Don't worry, Mother! We'll find a way to make things right! I know it seems crazy, but look at all you've accomplished!

Lucina: I cannot imagine a future without you, Mother. Not anymore. You need to live- for me, and for those who love you.

Chrom: Don't you see? You belong with us.

We want you here to share our present. …And help create our future.

Edited by tofu

[spoiler=Lissa] And did you forget you're my HUSBAND?! You promised me we'd be together forever!

[spoiler=Owain (son)] Sorry, but you're not going anywhere, Father. You and I can destroy the fell dragon by awakening the true power in our blood!

Edited by Orange Crush

[spoiler=Virion]You have always endeavored to keep your friends alive. But you must keep yourself alive as well! For your friends...and your true love.

[spoiler=Lucina (Wife)] You saved our future- no small feat. We will use it to find a permanent solution for the fell dragon. And we shall do so together.

Morgan (M) is the same as Morgan (F)

Random bolding O_o

Edited by Wheels

I'm afraid my inability to read Japanese is preventing me from getting the joke here.

From my (very simplified) understanding, Olivia says "Rey(san), I had another dream accomplished. ’I want to be with you forever.’ That is my dream. "

Don't worry、 even with my broken Japanese, I still don't get his joke either. ._.

Edited by LeThiAnh

I just tried this ending today, my MU is paired with Chrom and this is the ending I saw. This ending feels strange, actually... D:

Chrom: Still feeling guilty, Robin?

Robin: Huh? Oh... Hello, Chrom

Chrom: Don't bother trying to hide it.

You're wondering if you should have sacrificed yourself.

Robin: How can I not question it?

I could have ensured my bloodline never threatens us again. But instead...

Chrom: I won't lie: your death might have spared the world future grief. Perhaps.

... But I know for certain it would have robbed the world of someone very special.

Robin: I'm just one woman, Chrom.

Chrom: And the good you bring to the world will more than make up for it. You made the right choice, Robin. Everyone agrees.

Lucina: I cannot imagine a future without you, Mother. Not anymore. You need to live- for me, and for those who love you.

Chrom: Don't you see? You belong with us.

We want you here to share our present. …And help create our future.

iaXt0KI.jpg

Yeah, this made Chrom's ending feel a lot better and more than made up for his lack of extra dialogue.

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

Oh, I wonder what Frederick says! I'm tempted to let Chrom defeat Grima to see this, but I also want to destroy Grima entirely.

I could copy my file at the end so I can do both, but I don't want to have to repeat the whole chapter either. Decisions, decisions...

Oh okay, cool! That's convenient. ^^

I'll collect Freddy's dialogue then! I'm assuming male Morgan says the same thing no matter who his father is, so I won't repeat his quote.

Have at ye. The first gen males are already finished. mellow.gif

Oh. Well then, saves me the trouble. XD

..."Good wife, without you..."? Frederick, seriously, that's kind of corny. xP Otherwise, I like. ^^

Edited by Anacybele

..."Good wife, without you..."? Frederick, seriously, that's kind of corny.

You have to take into account that his sarcasm is not present at all in the Japanese version. He was the super-formal-speech-butler knight.

That translation was fitting for him.

You have to take into account that his sarcasm is not present at all in the Japanese version. He was the super-formal-speech-butler knight.

That translation was fitting for him.

And you have to take into account that I haven't seen the Japanese version, my friend. :P:

But I don't get why anyone would be sarcastic about their love for their spouse...

Edited by Anacybele

But I don't get why anyone would be sarcastic about their love for their spouse...

No, I meant his personality.

The way they chose his words is fitting considering the source material. No matter how "lame" it sounds.

Ooh, that's a great idea.

I have one.

[spoiler=Gerome] You changed our future and gave me a brighter one. With you, I feel I have a choice in shaping the events to come.

I married Miriel on my first file, and I find her convo missing. If I finish the game anytime soon, I can post it here.

EDIT: And now I'm done.

Miriel: Robin, just having you close transforms night into day. You wouldn't deny me that, would you?

Morgan: Don't worry, Father! We'll find a way to make things right! I know it seems crazy, but look at all you've accomplished!

Laurent: Father, I have done research into this fell dragon. I believe there are other ways to secure peace besides your demise.

Lol, Laurent.

Edited by Sangyul

Have some Sully and Kjelle smile.gif

Sully

I know how you feel, Robin. And you and I are both stubborn! But I want you here with ME, you dumb lug! So deal with it!

Kjelle

You taught me about warfare,cooking---all sorts of things. I want to learn more, Father.

Have some Sully and Kjelle smile.gif

Sully

I know how you feel, Robin. And you and I are both stubborn! But I want you here with ME, you dumb lug! So deal with it!

Kjelle

You taught me about warfare,cooking---all sorts of things. I want to learn more, Father.

I'm in love with your sig.

I married Cordelia and I see she and Severa are up already.