ANONYMOUS USERS REVEAL YOURSELVES

Liz

A true hero lurks in the darkness, waiting for the opportune moment to strike-- during his allies' greatest time of need!

Then woe to his enemies, for they shall be quickly felled like sickled wheat!

A true hero lurks in the darkness, waiting for the opportune moment to strike-- during his allies' greatest time of need!

Then woe to his enemies, for they shall be quickly felled like sickled wheat!

Unsheathe your sword, shadow fiend, and face my righteous wrath!

Fate shall guide my hand to smite your wickedness! You shall be banished to the netherworld of despair from whence you came!

Pray to whatever gods you hold dear for deliverance!

well this looks pretty kinky

hey, i only have so much saliva, i can provide some phlegm if you like

Bianchi/Hextator is my new otp hnnng.

who is HEXTATOR?

Unsheathe your sword, shadow fiend, and face my righteous wrath!

Fate shall guide my hand to smite your wickedness! You shall be banished to the netherworld of despair from whence you came!

Pray to whatever gods you hold dear for deliverance!

Ha! I laugh in the face of such shallow designs; these pitiful threats frighten me not, for I am of noble blood-- a scion of legend! I have descended from a line of brave and glorious heroes, and I will brook these insults to their names no further!

Prepare yourself, my opponent, for your imminent destruction-- for nothing can stop the sword hand!

Ha! I laugh in the face of such shallow designs; these pitiful threats frighten me not, for I am of noble blood-- a scion of legend! I have descended from a line of brave and glorious heroes, and I will brook these insults to their names no further!

Prepare yourself, my opponent, for your imminent destruction-- for nothing can stop the sword hand!

What is noble blood to an iron will? nothing but taint upon my sword! do not despair, for I shall bring the end of your life quickly and mercifully, and bring peace to this hallowed forest!

baby now you're talkin

phlegm is such a turn on for me

i was going to provide some spitting phlegm pictures, but they're kind of gross. you're a sick man, a sick man i tell you.

What is noble blood to an iron will? nothing but taint upon my sword! do not despair, for I shall bring the end of your life quickly and mercifully, and bring peace to this hallowed forest!

Your iron will compares little to my FORGED BRAVE MIGHT! I commend thee heartily, warrior, for in you I have found a worthy opponent with whom I may bandy lofty words with fantastical wit, but alas-- as all good and evil things must come to an end, so too shall your unjust dynasty of terror fall by my hand!

Edited by Erdgeist

It's like they're not even there.

Except I can see them, so they're more like creepy voyeurs.

Maybe I'll start a calendar event for a day where everyone gets to see anonymous users.

We'll call it Exhibitionist Day.

Edited by Tangerine

Maybe I'll start a calendar event for a day where everyone gets to see anonymous users.

It should be everyday.

YES! i approve.

and have them automatically be added a special badge that says, "I am Scum" if they sign up anonymous on that day. maybe with a Makalov image. or some voyeur from fire emblem

better yet! Sparkly Fairy Edward!~