Smash Brethren 1 confirmed for Thursday

Xeph

Also, Sigurd exudes more manliness. dat chin.

Yee. Alvis/Arvis is probably my favorite character in that game though. :awesome:

I like my manpretty, but Marth doesnt do it for me. But of course hes mad popular. Even here in the states cuz of Smash.

*waits for DLC* BUT I WANT IT NAO! [/veruca salt]

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm... not sure. I'd expect it some time after 11 am in my timezone.

Mind me asking which time zone, so I know when to take lunch today? (stupid campus and their internet login being too complex for my 3DS...)

Mind me asking which time zone, so I know when to take lunch today? (stupid campus and their internet login being too complex for my 3DS...)

Central Time.

Well, Ike wasn't too popular with the Japanese players they interviewed for Knights of Iris. He came last in the poll of top 10 Legacy characters. This was the results

Marth

Lyn

Roy

Eirika

Sigurd

Alm

Ephraim

Seliph

Leif

Ike

That's pretty awesome that Roy made the number 3 spot.

Finally I can buy her DLC it will be my first ^_^. I'm happy Eirika scored higher in that poll than her obnoxious brother.

You and I won't ever agree on who the best lord is in FE8, it seems.

Will like having the bride class, but I'm still not sure of what to think of what they did to her. <<;;

Today's thursday yaaaaaaaaay~ Can't wait! *SHALL COUNT THE HOURS*

Noon EST, Spotpass comes about 12:30pm EST

Yay for being in my timezone. XD

Ephraim is a capable, if too reckless, fighter and leader.

Eirika can hardly fight, gets constantly tricked, and doesn't even have the decency to show up with a stupidly fantastic personal weapon.

I know which one I'd rather be forced to take.

I agree that Ephraim is way cooler than his sister. He should've been above her. Ephraim is just awesome and my second favorite lord after Ike. <3

The Japanese have a different culture than those in the US though. So there's likely reasons for it, as much as we don't like the listing. Just saying is all.

Yay for being in my timezone. XD

I'm just parroting the one US timezone I know XD For me, I get DLC at 4am on Friday (2 hours away) XD

Ephraim is my favourite lord. Probably rather obviously XD Lucina is second, then Lyn, Eirika, Hector, Chrom in DLC scenarios and Marth sort of jumbled together, then just from the DLC, Celica, Leif and Alm come next (I haven't played their games), then Alm, Chrom in game, Ike and Micaiah bringing up the rear.

Which lords I find most attractive looks pretty different to that list though XD Lucina heads up that list, Hector's down near the bottom and Micaiah's somewhere in the middle, for example XD

So 9am is when it comes out in the timezone that matters? (mine :P:) K.

Eirika > Ephraim. Sorry guys, she just has more character than her Leeroy Jenkins of a brother. Sure he's got more beautiful stats, but Eirika is more interesting in my opinion.

Hot lords? lol other than old Sigurd, none really sizzle my bacon. I love me some Hector but not looks wise.

Finally I can buy her DLC it will be my first ^_^. I'm happy Eirika scored higher in that poll than her obnoxious brother.

Yeowch!

You and I won't ever agree on who the best lord is in FE8, it seems.

That's a good way to put it.

I've just got to say that Ephraim is so much better than Eirika. Like a few before me, he's my second favorite Lord from the FE games I've played, right behind Marth, and just before Chrom. He has integrity, heart, and the stats to back him up. I never really took to Eirika, to put it bluntly. I found the conversations that involve her in Awakening to be both hilarious and... rather accurate.

I do like that this game is treating her well with the Bride though, even though that class is grossly inaccurate with the weapon she actually used, even though I think swords would have been better on the Bride's class.

I'd like to think of her as Innes' bride. Even though I find him obnoxious, I like their dynamic.

I'm kinda surprised to see Roy so high, but happy to see Eirika before her brother because, while she is too naive and has too much heart for her own good, I don't see zerg rushing a foe 100x stronger (if I remember the map correctly, the only way to pass without rushing Valter's army was through a river... against flying units it doesn't strike me as a good idea) as being much more brillant than not throwing away the life of poor villagers for a bracelet that is, as far as you know, nothing special.

Edited by Sartek

if Ephraim was the main lord for Sacred Stones, I would have enjoyed the game so much more.

Say whatever you want about Lyn, but at least she had the testicular fortitude to say FUCK OFF to all her enemies.

and I hate Roy too.

Why do so many people hate Roy?! As for Eirika v Ephraim, I have to agree that Ephraim was the better lord. Not only was it cool that he used lances, but his story was a bit more interesting as I recall. I really have to replay SS soon, it's been a while since I did...

I would probably rank lords as:

Ike

Lucina

Roy

Micaiah

Lyn

Hector

Marth

Chrom

Eliwood

Ephraim

Eirika

...based more on personality/likeability more than usefulness as units, perhaps, but none have really ever been bad units for me, including Roy.

i guess this thread has turned into a personal favorite lord tier list.

Owain

Lucina

Sigurd

Ike

Hector

Chrom

Micaiah

Lyn

Leif

Ephraim

Eliwood

Marth

Seliph

Eirika

Roy

but really, i like most of them. i just don't really care for Seliph, Eirika and Roy.