Smash Brethren 1 confirmed for Thursday

Xeph

Its just my opinion :^_^: sorry if it looked bad I didn't mean to offend anyone. I'll try to explain a little why I dislike Ephraim and it's that every time they tried to make Eirika do something good they'd suddenly give her brother the spotlight and upperhand to make him look better. It looked like they were trying too much to rub it in the face how cool and broken he was and I didn't like that. He never really changed throughout the whole game and to me he seemed like a stale ported version of Hector that uses lances instead of axes but with less personality. I don't really care about stats when it comes to liking characters but I know that Eirika is good in battle and if that were a problem I could just give her stat boosts to fix her combat but character is different unless the story was rewritten. From game start to end Ephraim is just there because he likes to fight and I felt that Eirika was actually compassionate about the others and her people even if she did stupid things like falling for Leon's trick because she loved him. I do appreciate Ephraim's lance class though but as a character I preferred Eirika over him.

I'll join the lord tiering wagon too o3o

1. Lucina

2: Eirika

3. Sigurd

4. Lyn

5. Ike PoR

6. Marth

7. Micaiah

8. Chrom

9. Eliwood

10. Roy

dislike

11. Hector

12. Ephraim

13. Ike RD

I like most of them though the only ones I dislike are Hector, Ephraim, and RD Ike. I haven't played Seliph's story or seen much of Leif, Alm or Celica.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maiden, if it makes you feel any better, Eirika is one of my favorite lords in the series.

My Lord Rankings:

1. Hector

2. Eirika

3. Ike

4. Chrom

5. Lucina

6. Sigurd (from what little i did play from that game.)

7. Marth

Guys i dont like or kinda meh on:

1. Micaiah

2. Roy

3. Lyn (i just...got tired of her.)

4. Eliwood (pretty meh on him. I dont mind him but i dont love him either.)

Alm, Celice/Seliph, and Leaf/Leif are guys i just didnt play their games.

i guess this thread has turned into a personal favorite lord tier list.

Owain

Lucina

Sigurd

Ike

Hector

Chrom

Micaiah

Lyn

Leif

Ephraim

Eliwood

Marth

Seliph

Eirika

Roy

but really, i like most of them. i just don't really care for Seliph, Eirika and Roy.

i see what you did there

shouldn't Lissa be #1

Ephraim is a capable, if too reckless, fighter and leader.

Eirika can hardly fight, gets constantly tricked, and doesn't even have the decency to show up with a stupidly fantastic personal weapon.

I know which one I'd rather be forced to take.

While I prefer Ephraim to Eirika, he was raised as a military strategist and fighter, while Eirika led a more sheltered life and only got some training from her brother. It makes sense she wouldn't be super powerful from the start.

On the topic of the Lords, I would have to say Leif is my personal favorite, as I felt he had quite a few flaws for a FE lord (makes a lot of childish decisions which promptly bite him in the ass) and I just really liked how he was written compared to the other Lords.

On the topic of the DLC, I was more exited for Lost Bloodlines, but I have so far enjoyed Smash Brethren. The conversation between Chrom and Roy made me laugh.

Edited by Zelos

^ I really liked Smash Brethren as well. Noire and Wolt have a pretty amusing conversation!

I thought the Dragon's Gate looked really cool in Awakening's graphics! This is not helping to diminish my want for a remake of 7 and/or 6...

what really happened:

Ephraim: oh hey look it's Eirika!

Valter: *turns*

Ephraim: later loser *runs*

LOL.

I'm not even bothered by her handing over the bracelet.

She handed over a sacred freaking stone.

To a man she knew was completely consumed by the Demon King, nonetheless.

Anyway, eirikavsephriam stuff aside, I guess I'll also tier my favorite characters:

...Then again, I have too many to count, throughout the whole series.

Though I suppose I can list my top five from Awakening:

1: Lon'qu. [Him + almost any female character = chew toy'd]

2: Lucina

3: Chrom

4: Laurent

5: Gaius

no I am TOTALLY not biased towards the males. >> <<