Happy Birthday Yarne!

Elieson

Yes I like your buck teeth, and you stumbling upon that human trap aka Seliph's Blade won't hurt either~

Happy birthday!

Thanks for the extra bit of Gold Slack Bow on my main run and Orsin's Hatchet in my Male Confession run. :3

Edit: loltypoderp.

Edited by Tiaramaki

In honour of my Birthday Boy's special day, I've put togeather a little something.

Apologies for crappy camera quality, but when this happened in my run of the chapter I just knew I had to capture it. Moments like these are what I played Casual Mode for, actually, thank gods for Battle Saves! Now I can relive this whenever I want!

So, anyway, happy birthday my son, you've done me proud. Walhart won't be messing with bunnies again anytime soon.

Funny bit of irony here: apparently Napoleon Bonaparte, on of the world's most famous real-life conquerors, suffered an embarresing defeat at the hands of rabbits too. Presumably those ones didn't have Lethality though.

In honour of my Birthday Boy's special day, I've put togeather a little something.

Apologies for crappy camera quality, but when this happened in my run of the chapter I just knew I had to capture it. Moments like these are what I played Casual Mode for, actually, thank gods for Battle Saves! Now I can relive this whenever I want!

So, anyway, happy birthday my son, you've done me proud. Walhart won't be messing with bunnies again anytime soon.

Funny bit of irony here: apparently Napoleon Bonaparte, on of the world's most famous real-life conquerors, suffered an embarresing defeat at the hands of rabbits too. Presumably those ones didn't have Lethality though.

I see I'm not the only one who gave Yarne Lethality. I don't care if it has the lowest activation rate, I wanted the Killer Rabbit. If only Walhart had said "what's he gonna do, nibble my bum?"

Edited by Fëanen

But yeah @Tsamimi who actually likes Brady.

I like Brady D: ! But sadly I got him 2 days after his birthday Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Anyway, Happy Birthday Bunnyboy!

But it looks that he doesn't know that today is his bday or something like that unsure.gif...

tumblr_mjoc3w4uAu1rql8cco1_500.jpg

Edited by SniperGYS

Happy birthday, Chambray! I should really use you more often. Doubling and killing literally anything with a single S support with Noire and 47 Attack...Thanks for the Micaiah's Pyre!