Now that I've finished Awakening... I'm done with it

Honestly I'm done with the game, I love how innovative and awesome it is, but I cant play it a million times like Shadowofchaos or anyone else... It was fun and all but I have no desire to play it again for some reason... Help?

Edited by Ritsuioko23

Interesting. I've beaten, Hard, Normal, and Lunatic (in that order) and I'm still playing. And I can see myself going for a while. This game really renewed my waning interest in the series.

Don't know why you're done with it yet. I mean there are still 3 more paralogues as of today yet to be released, so you haven't done all the non-DLC stuff yet unless you've been playing the japanese version.

For me, I'm just having fun with the DLC which also has yet to be completed, but I'm assuming you're not getting yourself into that. You could always play again with an opposite gender Avatar as well, though the changes won't be as dramatic.

Don't know why you're done with it yet. I mean there are still 3 more paralogues as of today yet to be released, so you haven't done all the non-DLC stuff yet unless you've been playing the japanese version.

For me, I'm just having fun with the DLC which also has yet to be completed, but I'm assuming you're not getting yourself into that. You could always play again with an opposite gender Avatar as well, though the changes won't be as dramatic.

The DLC does not impress me at all, especially the character models... UGH. I have started as the opposite gender but I got bored fast.

Perhaps you just need a bit more time before you attempt another play through? I usually experience something like that after most games, but I'm finding Awakening to be an exception. Mostly due to the different difficulty levels to try/different supports to pursue that I didn't nab the first time around.

I say give it a few days, then try again. You may just be burned out from any grinding you might have done the first time around.

I'd say try it again on a higher difficulty. Sure you might get frustrated but beating the chapter after sooo many attempts has a really strong sense of accomplishment. It's really 50/50 on that.

Heh. Ive beat the game like three times and im on a fourth run. I cant get enough due to all the content that keeps streaming in and all the possibilities. This game has uber replayability. And im rather fond of the DLC.

Not wanting to play the game anymore isn't anything to be ashamed about.

People have different tastes.

It's just that this game has taken my heart, soul, and wallet... the Japanese version, I mean.

I'm playing the game again for the second time now. My problem isn't that the game isn't replayable for me. It's that I can't get attached to any MU that wasn't my first one XD But in all seriousness, I can see myself going for a while. A lot of characters I haven't used, a lot of supports I haven't seen, plus I like shiny green caps.

I'm a solid 130 hours in and I'm still going. I've got a avatar-only playthrough, a possible lunatic playthrough after completing hard.. I'll probably squeeze 200 hours out of this game.

With Radiant Dawn I'd come back to it after 2 months or so and get interested in it again, maybe you will have something like that.

The DLC does not impress me at all, especially the character models... UGH. I have started as the opposite gender but I got bored fast.

Perfectly reasonable. I mean I'm disappointed that the Einherjars are just Avatar models with the artwork of these past characters slapped on it. And it's not for everyone and you're not required to have DLC at all.

Like shadow said it's not a bad thing, but you know one day, you'll may feel the urge to play it again. I mean that happened with Skyward Sword with me. Finished it and stopped playing for a while but a few months later I started playing Hero Mode.

I understand the models thing, it bothers a lot of people, but at the same time it's difficult to blame them given how much work/difficulty would have to be involved in giving everyone more unique models...

Regardless, there's still a lot more to do--collect supports, make different avatars, play the DLC and SpotPass teams, play the bonus maps, replay the game on different mode settings (i.e. harder/easier difficulties and casual/classic mode), I'd do what other people suggested and put it down for a few days and try again, not everyone finds that huge interest to invest tons of hours into the game or has that time to start with.

Collecting supports, getting skills and maxing out stats will keep me occupied for a long time... Maybe you aren't the kind of weirdo that enjoys repetition for completion's sake? There are tons of good games out there, just go play another one and maybe at some point you will come back to FE:A.

Getting bored with games is normal. Even though I love this game I've been obsessed with completing to support log that it is sort of draining the fun. I have gotten bored of games that I love like Okamiden (why have I still not beat it yet) and Etrian Odyssey IV (more so with me getting stuck then getting addicted back into Kid Icarus Uprising). If just playing casually is your thing then just play it whenever you feel enough time has passed for you to enjoy it again. Heck a lot of the fun comes from just sitting down and immersing yourself in the game.

So... be done with it and stop playing? Go find another game to play, there's tons of them out there and never enough time for all of them. No reason to bother if you don't feel like it.

Getting bored of a game is completely and utterly normal. I adore the Fire Emblem series and i replay Awakening a lot but even I get bored with it after a while. When that happens I just go play something else (no shortage there since I just the Mass Effect trilogy and about 5 other 3DS games) until I decide I want to play it again. (Or I work or go on walks or go see a random movie if I feel up to it)

Honestly I'm done with the game, I love how innovative and awesome it is, but I cant play it a million times like Shadowofchaos or anyone else... It was fun and all but I have no desire to play it again for some reason... Help?

Actually, I'm rather surprised that this game got me interested for almost a year. Even I am almost done with it, with other games starting to get my attention.

Unless someone finds a way to make 3DS games hackable