Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Knight

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone, we get to celebrate the day an old holy man chased snakes off Ireland and his four leaf clovers, at least that was the tradition, until good ol' North Murica' emphasized Leprechauns into the holiday. Somehow the holiday has just become another excuse for adults to get drunk, and large cities to have parades, many, many senseless parades. I'm going to celebrate the day by chasing a snake, if I can find one out of hibernation. How is everyone else celebrating the day?

Edited by Knight

Saint Patrick's day on a Sunday? O cruel calendar why, right?

Contemplating wearing red and blue and going to a public spot on campus to bait pinches just for the possible human contact

Remind me again, why does the other Saints that have days attached to them don't get the same treatment like Patrick, or Valentine, or Nicholas, etc again...?

I always found stupid the whole "You'll get punched if you don't wear green" thing they do over here, or at least, what seemed to be what they did in schools between classmates. I mean, what does that has to do with anything...? The clobbering of Irish people? I don't get it...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Contemplating wearing red and blue and going to a public spot on campus to bait pinches just for the possible human contact

Hahaha. ^^ Foreveraloners represent.

Am I the only one who literally never remembers this holiday. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

• 3 weeks later...