So... there's a poll on Facebook

Cookies

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I wonder if people having their names in twice is because of them being so popular they had to add another... No, that wouldn't make sense... would it?

Nope, that can't be it. Otherwise, Frederick would have WAY more votes than he does. lol

I voted Henry, not because he's my favorite; he's probably third behind Donny and Gregor; but because I wanted to vote for someone that had a chance of beating Lucina.

I'm not a big fan of Lucina. She kinda bores me.

I voted Henry, not because he's my favorite; he's probably third behind Donny and Gregor; but because I wanted to vote for someone that had a chance of beating Lucina.

I'm not a big fan of Lucina. She kinda bores me.

everyone boo this guy

tossing a vote for Lucina, screw Henry

I wonder what Licht's chances are. D8; I voted for him, but I wonder if it will count. I don't have a Facebook account. I'm at least glad my other two hubbies (Henry and Lucin-- I mean Marth) are doing well.

Validar in a swimsuit, make it happen, IS.

wantwantwant

...but no, we'll probably just get the highest-placed character's art on the cover. As for Lon'qu, I guess my sister liked him a lot, so maybe other western girls do, too?

Edited by Miscellany

obviously this poll isn't unanimous decision simply because they didn't include FE13's bestest, most favoritestest character

i want to vote Owain

The ridiculous thing about this -I really like Henry. He's a great unit and I love his personality, and used him on my own will, without knowing he was this popular. But now I feel like I have to be a hipster about it.

I voted for Emmeryn, of course, before I had any idea what the results were looking like. I found most of the characters on the list (no children) to be rather boring and bland, and I'm surprised flat Lon'qu is doing so well. Tharja's popularity doesn't surprise me, but I found her far too evil for me to really take to her. I liked Lucina at first, but I soon discovered she's slightly overrated as a unit and extraordinarily flat as a character - though I do still harbor a liking of her.

Woah, Anna is now in fourth! Noooo Gaius! :( I'm sorry but after a while her money-obsessed personality got more annoying than amusing. And she didn't get me discounts with her traveling sisters >:(

Woah, Anna is now in fourth! Noooo Gaius! :( I'm sorry but after a while her money-obsessed personality got more annoying than amusing. And she didn't get me discounts with her traveling sisters >:(

perfect

now launch Cordelia into top 5, need more redheads