So... there's a poll on Facebook

Cookies

Stahl's one of my absolute favorites, but I'm also incredibly surprised he made top 10 at all. :o

goooo staaahl \o/

Woooo Stahl!

I'm sad at how low Miriel is though..

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh...even if a character isn't Marth, just slap the name "Marth" on them, and instantly everyone votes for them. I think Marth, Chrom, and Tharja are overhyped. But I'm at least glad Walhart, Henry, Stahl, Lon'qu, Gaius, and Cordelia made it up to the Top Ten. Though it would have been nice if Basilio had made it up there...oh well, beggars can't be choosers.

Ugh...even if a character isn't Marth, just slap the name "Marth" on them, and instantly everyone votes for them. I think Marth, Chrom, and Tharja are overhyped. But I'm at least glad Walhart, Henry, Stahl, Lon'qu, Gaius, and Cordelia made it up to the Top Ten. Though it would have been nice if Basilio had made it up there...oh well, beggars can't be choosers.

what

Lucina is the best angry.gif

Nuh uh, even outside that Lucina is IMO one of the more likable character in the game, so having her top the poll is not all that surprising

im still salty Mustafa is not winning. Dude is Xavier that did not need to be recruited. Whats not to like?

Edited by JSND

Yeah, to be fair, Lucina trumped the popularity polls in Japan.

Heck, in one of the polls, both Lucina and Marth topped the polls.

I'm awfully suspicious of Walhart's placement though : P

You can also argue that Lucina is pretty much the poster girl of this game instead of Chrom as well, considering that during the pre-release days, almost everyone give a damn about Masked Marth(such as how Marth has girly voice, or why Marth appeared etc) while Chrom..... not so much

As for Wallhart, his hater generally comes from those that think the story are bad after chapter 11 which is..... while it is quite a lot its still rather in a minority

Outside that, he is a generic huge "look at me and how cool i am" character that can easilly get popular.

I must admit i am quite of a fan of those kind of character, but Wallhart did not clicked with my taste for some reason(instead my fave is like.... StahlXSully, Lucy and Freddy)

but..... eh i dunno.

He has that battle convo with Chrom and thats pretty much it.

Edited by JSND

Stahl's one of my absolute favorites, but I'm also incredibly surprised he made top 10 at all. :o

goooo staaahl \o/

edit: honestly most of those rankings surprise me

lol is Stahl's placement really so surprising? He's a pretty good looking dude and his lack of yet another anime personality gimmick makes it easier to focus on that; it's not outlandish to think that people would be attracted to the regular chill dude in the army of insane people and muscleheads and Russian stereotypes.

His support with Miriel is also amazing for this reason, because she totally points out and pokes fun at how normal he is

Why the hell is Chrom is in Sully's picture on the results page?! :|

Maybe NoA is making a statement on what they consider canon? wink.gif

Maybe NoA is making a statement on what they consider canon? wink.gif

I wouldn't mind that, I'd choose Sully over Sumia any day. xD

So holy crap, I literally just saw the OVA of Black Rock Shooter for the first time two days ago and I keep seeing things related to it like your name. xD

Edited by Goblinaro

lol is Stahl's placement really so surprising? He's a pretty good looking dude and his lack of yet another anime personality gimmick makes it easier to focus on that; it's not outlandish to think that people would be attracted to the regular chill dude in the army of insane people and muscleheads and Russian stereotypes.

His support with Miriel is also amazing for this reason, because she totally points out and pokes fun at how normal he is

I suppose it's not so surprising, but I really haven't seen a lot of people who'd consider him their favorite so I never thought he'd be a real contender.

It seems I was mistaken, though~

Edited by Specta

ugh every visual design instinct I have is flipping its shit over the ridiculously sloppy job they did with putting that picture of the Fire Emblem in there like seriously at the very least couldn't they have killed that bright brown line near the bottom which really stands out against the black backdrop on either side

I wasn't expecting them to do something amazing or anything, but how could nobody have noticed that before declaring "mmmyup that right there's a finished wallpaper alright"

ugh every visual design instinct I have is flipping its shit over the ridiculously sloppy job they did with putting that picture of the Fire Emblem in there like seriously at the very least couldn't they have killed that bright brown line near the bottom which really stands out against the black backdrop on either side

I'm honestly laughing at it.

I wasn't expecting anything huge... but even me and my crappy image editing skills could have made something like that. XD

Quite disappointing. I have to say I left myself get hopeful for new art.

They can never make enough amends for only giving some of the Shadow Dragon/New Mystery characters artwork and leaving the rest to use their TCG art for their Spotpass - oh wait, they didn't even make Spotpass because they didn't have any artwork!

im still salty Mustafa is not winning. Dude is Xavier that did not need to be recruited. Whats not to like?

In all seriousness, he's one of my favorite bosses. So nice. If he didn't already have a family I'd had really wanted to recruit/marry him, just look at dat chest.