FreeArtistia

Freohr Datia

Siiiiiigh it always takes dozens of years before I finish something else that can be submitted~

And because of that all but the photoshop images have died by now... maaaaaaybe I should revive those

Well hey!! This will be my first submission in which I've used a tablet! =O

I've had it for maybe almost two years now? ;u; I play around with it every now and then but I'm never ever motivated to finish what I start cry

BUT THIS TIME I DID

BECAUSE IT WAS SOMEBODY'S BIRTHDAY RECENTLY~~

AND THAT SOMEBODY REALLY LIKES CYNTHIA

AND THAT SOMEBODY REALLY LIKES SHEEP

[spoiler=THEREFORE]2ERDSQq.png

Tooootally out of character~ But that wasn't what I was aiming for anyway ^o^ What mattered is that he's pleased with it <3

So every time I look at this image I notice mistakes of things I left out~ And I don't mean by quality or shading or anything, if I got any of those wrong well that's where you come in. I just mean like pieces of clothing I coloured in the wrong way or maybe completely left out a section of sheep that's between her left forearm and upper arm *cough* >~< Hopefully I've caught those by now

This'll really be my first time I got something finished where I had to work with digital colouring/shading. So what I'm really really hoping for is for advice on how I did in that aspect. But of course I appreciate other advice as well! GIVE ME YOUR BRUTALLY HONEST OPINIONS and if those opinions so happen to be flattery and compliments then okay I guess I won't argue with that~

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic