Growth increase hack plz

If there's a Nightmare module for FE6 (can't remember it's been a year since I've messed around with this), all you have to do is download that and change the growths on your own to whatever you want.

the growth rates aren't even that bad

Especially when compared to the likes of FE1, 2, 3 and even somewhat 11 and heck an out of series example TRS

I was thinking about doing this myself, actually. There has always been one thing I wanted to know about this game, and playing it is likely the best way to find out. [s[and I'm not awesome enough to get anywhere with the stat growths as they are. The RNG hates me.[/s]

Let's hope I don't get the bad ending this time, eh? XD

EDIT: Now where's the fan translation patch? *goes to hunt it down*

Edited by MagicLeafy

I was thinking about doing this myself, actually. There has always been one thing I wanted to know about this game, and playing it is likely the best way to find out. [s[and I'm not awesome enough to get anywhere with the stat growths as they are. The RNG hates me.[/s]

Let's hope I don't get the bad ending this time, eh? XD

EDIT: Now where's the fan translation patch? *goes to hunt it down*

Well Look no more i have a growthed up variant of the translation email me at chaosrevanlord@gmail.com and i will send it to you

Edited by ChaosRevanLord

Well Look no more i have a growthed up variant of the translation email me at chaosrevanlord@gmail.com and i will send it to you

Or you can post THE PATCH in ROM Hacking, and state that you did it explicitly to increase growths.

• 4 weeks later...

Especially when compared to the likes of FE1, 2, 3 and even somewhat 11 and heck an out of series example TRS

"The growths aren't even that bad. It's not worse than the worst growth-wise FE games when compared to them"

Doesn't change the fact that the growths are bad. I really wish there was some kind of properly balanced growth increase hack.

"The growths aren't even that bad. It's not worse than the worst growth-wise FE games when compared to them"

Doesn't change the fact that the growths are bad. I really wish there was some kind of properly balanced growth increase hack.

The problem is FE1 and 3 has some of the most absurd growth in the series....