Integrity

nino  

49 members have voted

1. 1. get all the kids?

HARD

CASUAL

AUTOBATTLE

Rules of the game:

Rule One: I am allowed to override Autobattle to guide one Thief to chests or one relevant unit to Villages. I might allow myself use Pair Up but ONLY on Turn 1 and no switching after that. Besides that? ADVANCED AUTOBATTLE TACTICS.

I might fuck around with Renown or recruit Spotpass characters I really like (or by popular demand [nino]). Really the only rule is Rule One.

UPDATE C1: I am allowed to shuffle equipped items at the beginning of each turn.

UPDATE BEFORE C3: I am allowed to override Autobattle to open doors if progress is impossible otherwise.

UPDATE C3: Talking is a free action.

For those of you playing at home: Male, Build 3, Face 3, Hair 2, Color 18, Voice 2. Born on Christmas, his name is FIGHT. His asset is KILL, and his flaw is SPELL.

PREMONITION

OPTIONS OPTIONS OPTIONS blah blah blah ADVANCED AUTO: ON. CUSTOM TACTICS. CHROM: BLITZ. FIGHT: BLITZ. Two turns.

Shit, it's what I do anyway.

PROLOGUE

1: Chrom, FIGHT: Blitz; Lissa: Stay; Frederick: Guard.

Nothing surprising happens.

2: Frederick to Stay.

FIGHT actually ran over next to Frederick to do his attack before Frederick ran off out of combat range. Interesting.

3: Lissa to Guard.

Lissa healed Chrom. I was afraid that healing wouldn't work in Autobattle or osmethne. Everything in the first area is dead, and my dudes are in a lovely 2x2 square.

4: No changes.

Movement. Chrom and FIGHT aggro the next group.

5: Frederick to Guard.

Chrom took some damage ow. Switched FIGHT to his sword instead of his tome and he didn't switch weapons in order to attack at 2-range. May need to adjust the rules to allow me to equip weapons.

6: Frederick to Stay.

Just the boss left after this turn.

7 take 1: FIGHT equips Bronze Sword.

yes. Units do not know how to change weaponry. Chrom attacked the boss, FIGHT attacked the boss and died.

7 take 2: FIGHT equips Thunder.

And runs to 2-range to do his attack. Same as above, except Chrom dual attacked instead of getting FIGHT killed. Adjusting the rules to compensate. May FIGHT never use magic again.

CHAPTER 1

1: Chrom, FIGHT: Blitz; Lissa, Frederick: Stay.

standard faire I guess. Chrom landed on an Event tile for 19 XP.

2 take 1: Chrom, FIGHT, Frederick, Sully to Guard; Virion to Stay.

FIGHT died. New Thing Learned: Chrom set to Guard still moves to attack. What happens if Chrom is set to Stay?

2 take 2: Chrom, Virion to Stay; FIGHT, Frederick, Sully to Guard.

FIGHT died again. New Thing Learned: Chrom set to Stay stands stock-still. Note to self: it seems to be impossible to force Chrom to initiate a tactical retreat. A true leader never backs down. I like this development.

TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL so the playlog ends here presently.

Edited by Integrity

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will need to override autobattle to get past chapter 3. The AI won't use Door Keys even if they are standing right next to a door. In fact, they won't even move towards the doors on their own - once you clear the southern half of chapter 3, the Blitz tactic just makes all the other characters gather around Chrom.

Note to self: it seems to be impossible to force Chrom to initiate a tactical retreat. A true leader never backs down. I like this development.

This seems pretty in-character with his personality, actually. Chrom just doesn't seem like the kind to initiate a retreat on his own will. (In fact, Basilio and avatar have to DRAG him away from Gangrel in chapter 11, otherwise he probably would have fought to the death there.)

As for everything else, I wish you good luck. I have never had any faith in the AI of my own characters, rather it be in Monster Rancher, Fire Emblem or Advance Wars.

You will need to override autobattle to get past chapter 3. The AI won't use Door Keys even if they are standing right next to a door. In fact, they won't even move towards the doors on their own - once you clear the southern half of chapter 3, the Blitz tactic just makes all the other characters gather around Chrom.

I'd thought of that, figured I'd tackle it when I got there. Since you FORCED my HAND, though, I'll update the rules now.

This looks like it'll be amazing, in that stupid sort of amazing way. Autobattle reminds me of why in strategy games like Romance of the Three Kingdoms and such why I always do my own battles and never simulate for more convenience and speed.

I'd thought of that, figured I'd tackle it when I got there. Since you FORCED my HAND, though, I'll update the rules now.

I-I am sorry. I was just tryin' to be helpful, not forceful. Please forgive me... :(

This seems pretty in-character with his personality, actually. Chrom just doesn't seem like the kind to initiate a retreat on his own will. (In fact, Basilio and avatar have to DRAG him away from Gangrel in chapter 11, otherwise he probably would have fought to the death there.)

It's Chp 9 where they do that.

Chp 10 is where you fight slaughter Mustafa and his troops.

Chp 11 is where you fight Gangrel.

Also, on Normal Mode (which a lot of people suggest is "canon" due to the children paralogues (I disagree and think Lunatic is canon due to final boss, but w/e)) it's probably a stupid move to drag Chrom away from Gangrel on Ch9. They should've pressed the attack right there. (But hey, that's just what I think.)

It's Chp 9 where they do that.

Chp 10 is where you fight slaughter Mustafa and his troops.

Chp 11 is where you fight Gangrel.

Also, on Normal Mode (which a lot of people suggest is "canon" due to the children paralogues (I disagree and think Lunatic is canon due to final boss, but w/e)) it's probably a stupid move to drag Chrom away from Gangrel on Ch9. They should've pressed the attack right there. (But hey, that's just what I think.)

My bad. I'm terrible with numbers. ^^;

I didn't think modes had anything to do with canon. In fact I think all these arguments about canon are ridiculous.

ahem, on topic...I'm interested to see how far this can go before the player quits, lol.

Edited by MagicLeafy

Also, on Normal Mode (which a lot of people suggest is "canon" due to the children paralogues (I disagree and think Lunatic is canon due to final boss, but w/e))

I seriously have no idea what you mean by this line.

2 take 3: Chrom to Stay; FIGHT, Lissa, Sully, Virion to Guard; Frederick to Blitz.

Frederick is stupid. I may have to scrap the chapter and restart either with pairings or with Frederick not set to Stay.

3: Chrom to Guard; FIGHT, Lissa to Stay.

Shockingly, my units assumed a weird as hell formation that ...was the only formation that could prevent anybody dying. This autobattle shit seems to have something behind it that's actually competent. The boss should have killed Lissa, but Sully was in the way. The remaining archer should have finished off Sully, but Lissa and FIGHT were blocking it.

4: Lissa to Guard, everybody else to Blitz.

Frederick got the last shot on the boss. I even had an unmoved unit when the chapter was over!

INTERLUDE

Chrom/FIGHT C.

CHAPTER 2

1: Chrom to Blitz, Lissa to Stay, Vaike to Off, everybody else to Guard.

Don't want to fuck around with Vaike and trading his axe and shit so I just threw him on Sully. Deal with it.

Stahl died, Sully dropped to 1 hp and didn't die?

2: Sully to Stay; Chrom, Lissa to Guard; Miriel to Blitz.

Pretty good! Couple of things died. FIGHT came close, but Miriel was close enough to pull some heat off him.

3: Sully, Miriel to Guard.

Chrom led the charge. This will turn out interestingly. Also, Chrom and Frederick have the talk about autobattle.

(bit late lads)

4: Chrom to Stay.

Sully got reckless and went out. Pity. Lissa got a really good level, missed only MAG.

5: Everybody except Vaike and Lissa to Blitz.

Can't re-pair Vaike per my own rules :( May as well use him as a shield.

6: No change.

Lissa event tiled for WEXP. Frederick got at the boss. Game.

INTERLUDE

FIGHT/Lissa C.

CHAPTER 3

New rule: talking is a free action. Dammit, Kellam. Didn't deploy Stahl.

1: Sumia, Lissa to Stay; Frederick to Blitz; everybody else to Guard.

Sully leveled up and promptly died. Fuck it, girl.

2: Sumia to Blitz, Lissa to Guard.

One guy survived.

3: No change.

Kellam moved first.

6: Fight opened the door. Sumia to Guard, Frederick to Stay.

sumia dodged a killing stab and killed in return

7: Sumia to Stay, Chrom to Blitz.

Virion ran in front and died. AI!

8: Sumia, Frederick to Guard, FIGHT to Blitz.

Ganked everything still swarming Chrom.

9: Sumia to Stay.

Frederick got ganked by the hammer dude after chipping Raimi.

10: everybody including Lissa to Blitz. Chrom equips Rapier.

IT'S OVERKILL BUT GO

Chrom wasted his rapier on the archer in front of him. Vaike and FIGHT got some chip XP. Miriel actually gave a fuck about our success and killed Raimi, getting a double level for her and FIGHT.

CHAPTER 4

not even TRYING for Donnel right now. I have no idea how I'm going to be creative enough to get him a kill.

ROSTER: FIGHT, Frederick, Sully, Miriel, Kellam.

This'll be fun.

1: Chrom to Stay, Kellam to Blitz, everybody else to Guard.

I'm going to try to be tricky here.

2: Chrom to Guard, Frederick to Blitz.

First wave is dead. Shit, I needed a healer.

3: All but Frederick to Stay.

fuck me this may end badly

4: All but Frederick to Guard.

Kellam paid with his life, but I think I'll win this.

5: No change.

Frederick did NOT finish Marth and everybody blitzed. Sully died. Miriel was 1HKOd by Marth but dodged a 92 displayed. Welcome to the team, Miriel.

6: FIGHT to Stay, everybody else to Blitz.

Miriel's out. Damn.

7: FIGHT to Blitz.

But he didn't even get to move.

OKAY I bled half my team in that chapter. I going to have to start using Pair Up soon, I think.

INTERLUDE

Sumia surged MAG and SKL. Lissa surged SKL and SPD. Sumia found a Dying Blaze. Miriel and Kellam got some boners going. I love the Barracks.

We'll tackle that when we get there.

EDIT:

PARALOGUE 1

Deployment: Chrom, FIGHT/Kellam, Lissa, Sumia/Frederick, Miriel, Donnel/Lon'qu.

Hopefully the extra chunk will let FIGHT range a bit. I'm taking a chance with Sumia/Frederick, losing my iron core in exchange for maybe extra XP on Sumia, but we'll see. She's surging right now, after all.

1: Chrom, FIGHT/Kellam, Sumia/Frederick to Blitz; Miriel to Guard; Donnel/Lon'qu, Lissa to Stay.

Looks like thing are starting well. Chrom's hurting. Time to feed these kills!

2: Donnel/Lon'qu to Blitz; Chrom, Lissa, Sumia/Frederick to Guard.

Donnel can't even kill this thief.

Donnel died.

Abort.

INTERLUDE

Fuck Donnel. I'm gonna recruit him though, you wait and see. I don't care if I have to wait until I can feed him an Arms Scroll and Javelin my way to victory.

that's all for tonight

Edited by Integrity

[13:24:51] Ike: why are shitlords voting "don't get nino" in my poll

[13:24:54] Ike: that was a joke option

you know who you are

INTERLUDE

3/5 Barracks events were worthless. Frederick and Virion get boners. Frederick finds a Katarina's Bolt.

CHAPTER 5

Deployment: Chrom, FIGHT/Vaike, Miriel, Lissa, Lon'qu, Kellam, Sumia/Frederick.

1: Miriel, Lon'qu to Guard; FIGHT, Kellam, Sumia to Blitz; Chrom, Lissa, Maribelle, Ricken to Stay.

Gonna try to keep Maribelle and Ricken unstuck together to get her delicious healing later. Sumia took some damage, might have to scrap and shuffle her deployment a little bit so she doesn't do that. She did kill a Dark Mage, though.

2: Chrom, Maribelle, Lissa to Guard, Sumia to Stay.

FIGHT took some terrible damage this turn, and Maribelle didn't do the healing I thought she would. As long as Maribelle heals FIGHT this turn, I should pull through.

3: Kellam, Ricken, Sumia to Guard.

Ricken and Sumia went down. Sumia went out sort of pointlessly, but oh well. My healers are both up and FIGHT is doing okay again thanks to Maribelle.

4: Frederick to Guard; Miriel, Maribelle, Lissa to Stay.

Holding pattern. Gotta get these wyverns down before I can make any progress. FIGHT isn't feeling good again.

5: Lissa, Maribelle, Miriel to Guard.

The two wyverns have caught up to me, and FIGHT is still skirting half. In good news, he's level 9 so he'll be eating a Second Seal as soon as I can get one.

6: Miriel, Maribelle to Stay.

Lon'qu bit it. Lissa took a nasty hit, but everything should be okay. FIGHT got a spectacularly bad level.

7: Miriel to Blitz, Maribelle to Guard.

MIRIEL WOO got straight down from MAG to RES. Maribelle finally caved. FIGHT's almost full just from fort healing.

8: FIGHT, Frederick, Miriel to Guard. Kellam to Blitz.

Chrom ran right to the edge of enemy range. Perfect.

9: same.

10: Chrom to Stay. Frederick to Blitz. Kellam to Guard.

ow frederick

11: Frederick, Miriel, Lissa to Stay.

Lissa died. Chrom has 5 HP and won't pull out. Fuck.

12 take 1: LITERALLY EVERYBODY to Blitz.

Chrom died.

12 take 2: FIGHT to Blitz, everybody else but Chrom to Guard.

Chrom died.

12 take 3: FIGHT to Blitz, everybody else to Stay.

...that worked? HALLELUJAH

13: Frederick, Kellam to Blitz.

VENGEANCE TIME

14 take 1: Everybody to Blitz.

Kellam blocked everybody competent and died. Fuck it, Kellam.

14 take 2: Everybody EXCEPT KELLAM to Blitz.

FIGHT chipped and then Miriel died. Okay.

15: Boss flies to 2-range and attacks Chrom. I have no 2-rangers left, and no way to move Chrom.

14 take X: Frederick, Kellam to Stay. Miriel to Blitz.

FIGHT chips, Miriel dies. This took a lot of tries to figure out how to do. Frederick had to run away so that he would be in range after the boss ganked Miriel, because FIGHT wouldn't be. Chrom got the final shot.

Survivors: Frederick, Kellam. This is going to be a long playlog.

INTERLUDE

Chrom/FIGHT B. FIGHT/Vaike C.

CHAPTER 6

Deployment: Chrom/Sully, FIGHT/Vaike, Frederick/Sumia, Lissa, Maribelle, Miriel, Kellam

1: Chrom to Stay. Everybody else to Guard.

Panne get.

2: FIGHT to Blitz. Miriel to Stay. Panne to Guard.

Overrode Chrome to Gaius get. Overrode Gaius to go for the chest. MARTH went down.

3: Chrom, Miriel to Guard. Lissa to Stay.

Lissa got penned into the top-right. May switch her with Maribelle next try if I have to retry. Gaius is still going for the chest. FIGHT is becoming a rollercoaster of smash.

4: FIGHT to Guard.

Even a rollercoaster of smash needs assistance sometime. Speaking of him, he hit 15 and got straight from HP to LCK.

5: FIGHT to Stay. Gaius to Blitz.

Situation's stabilized, so it's time to pull FIGHT out and get some scrubs some XP.

Ditto above.

7: Gaius to Stay.

He didn't make it to the fight, might as well roll him into the battleball.

8 take 1: No change.

Chrom died to Validar.

8 take 2: FIGHT to Blitz.

...fuck. Sumia won't attack at 2-range with her Javelin and she moves before FIGHT.

8 take 3: FIGHT to Guard, Sumia to Blitz.

Sumia attacked after FIGHT this time. Do Blitzers move strictly after Guarders? Must remember to test this.

INTERLUDE

Miriel/Kellam C. Forged a +4 MT Iron Lance for Sumia and named it STAB. I'm coming for you, Donnel.

PARALOGUE 1 TAKE TWO

Deployment: Chrom/FIGHT, Sumia/Frederick, Maribelle, Donnel/Panne, Gaius, Miriel

for later

Its funny to just listen to how people move, I'd imagine its even more so just watching to see what the AI pulls. Hopefully Miriel starts pulling out a little better

[13:24:51] Ike: why are shitlords voting "don't get nino" in my poll

[13:24:54] Ike: that was a joke option

you know who you are

I feel ashamed for having completely overlooked the addition of a poll. I am not worthy to read this log.

*commits sudoku*

Sumia surged MAG and SKL. Lissa surged SKL and SPD. Sumia found a Dying Blaze. Miriel and Kellam got some boners going. I love the Barracks.

lol

That's what you call in barrack convos? xP

2: Donnel/Lon'qu to Blitz; Chrom, Lissa, Sumia/Frederick to Guard.

Donnel can't even kill this thief.

Donnel died.

Abort.

INTERLUDE

Fuck Donnel. I'm gonna recruit him though, you wait and see. I don't care if I have to wait until I can feed him an Arms Scroll and Javelin my way to victory.

that's all for tonight

He's a Neverused piece of shit that won't stand a chance on Lunatic even with a forged weapon unless if you can manage somehow, he will just add alot more turn on your beginning of the game records.

-----

I doubt if the AI is smart enough to open treasure chests.

He's a Neverused piece of shit that won't stand a chance on Lunatic even with a forged weapon unless if you can manage somehow, he will just add alot more turn on your beginning of the game records.

-----

I doubt if the AI is smart enough to open treasure chests.

italics: i'm not on lunatic

bold: welcome to something i already learned

It would be more fun were I willing to play it safe and put Chrom on Stay and FIGHT on Blitz, but I'm trying to make it interesting.

c'mon donny

PARALOGUE 1 TAKE TWO

Deployment: Chrom/FIGHT, Sumia/Frederick, Maribelle, Donnel/Panne, Gaius, Miriel

1: FIGHT, Sumia to Blitz. Maribelle, Miriel, Gaius, Donnel to Stay.

Everybody runs north. Unfortunately, everything that doesn't 1HKO Donnel doubles him but at least Panne lets him do damage.

2: Miriel, Donnel to Guard.

Miriel misses the kill on the remaining thief. Donnel gets himself into attack range of the southern bandit and (improbably) Panne Dual Guards it. I ain't a man to ignore good luck. I might be able to feed this bandit to Donnel.

In other improbable news Sumia dodged two axers in the same turn and 1rkod them both back thanks to Frederick. \o/

3: Sumia, Miriel to Stay. Maribelle, Gaius to Guard.

DONNEL HAS 51 XP.

Now let's try to finish the thief off before he nicks all the shit.

4: Sumia to Blitz. Miriel to Guard.

Sumia's levels are cooperating nicely. She didn't get a silly dodge streak this turn, but oh well.

5 take 1: Sumia to Guard.

testing: sumia moved before FIGHT, who was set to Blitz.

5 take 2: no change.

FIGHT moved before Sumia. Guards move before blitzers in the fighting phase of autobattle.

5 take 3: Gaius, Miriel, Donnel to Blitz.

GO UP.

One of the thieves is nicking shit from the treasury. Sumia can kill him but might die in the process. Gonna take the risk that I might lose the Killer Lance.

6: Sumia to Stay. Miriel to Guard.

I'm glad I know about guards and blitzers now

The thief does NOT in fact loot the second chest. I'll get all the loot.

7: Donnel, Miriel, Gaius to Stay. FIGHT to Off.

Maribelle got strength! I'm gonna try to pin this archer and kill him with Donnel.

8: Donnel to Guard.

11:

donnyyyyyyyyyyy

12: FIGHT to Blitz. Sumia, Miriel to Guard. Donnel to Stay.

Now I can start beating the map. Rescue staff get, even if I'm not sure it'll be used.

13: Gaius to Guard.

GO UP

14: No change.

GO UP

(everything but HP for sumia)

15: No change.

Miriel chipped, Sumia killed the boss.

DONNEL GET

INTERLUDE

FIGHT/Miriel C. Frederick/Sumia C. 30 xp for Miriel. Donnel and Lissa get boners. I will never not use the Barracks.

Nino get. Nino's got a really good portrait. I'm content.

EDIT: Nino only cost 5800/10000 gold from the Bullion, so I wasted exactly 4200 buying and forging the shit out of a Bronze Axe, which I'll shelve forever/discard when it's opportune to.

NOW time to ask: go for PARALOGUE 2 now or go for CHAPTER 7?

Edited by Integrity

PARALOGUE 2 IT IS

Deployment: Chrom/Sully, FIGHT, Sumia/Frederick, Maribell, Panne, Miriel/Nino, Kellam

1: Chrom, Sumia, to Blitz. FIGHT, Maribelle to Stay. Panne, Miriel, Kellam to Guard.

Miriel caught a bad case of dead.

2: Nino, Maribelle to Guard. Panne to Blitz.

Maribelle got shot. Things are looking nice otherwise.

3: FIGHT to Blitz.

Village is looking not-safe though.

4: No change.

5: FIGHT, Maribelle to Stay.

Overrode Sumia to guide her to the village

6: Maribelle, FIGHT to Guard.

Chrom wouldn't be able to tank the two bandits + Victor. Nino tanked Victor instead.

7: FIGHT to Stay.

Nino got a bunch of stats. Victor is the only surviving unit, with one health.

AFTER MUCH CONSIDERATION

8: Everybody except Chrom, Maribelle to Stay.

grats chrom charm get

pretty NBD overall.

INTERLUDE

Chrom/Sully C. Stahl found a VOLANT AXE. I am not convinced that I have ever used one of those. Also JAVELINS. Oh no! You're spending our gold and it's all my fault...

CHAPTER 8

Deployment: Chrom/Sully, FIGHT, Sumia/Frederick, Maribelle, Panne, Miriel/Nino, Kellam/Virion

Had one more slot than I had units I gave a shit about, so brought Virion along to hump Kellam.

1 take 1: Chrom, FIGHT, Maribelle to Stay. Sumia to Blitz. Panne, Miriel, Kellam to Guard.

Gonna have to play this at least a little defensively. I'll get fucked once the reinforcements show up.

Sumia charged, aggroed LITERALLY EVERYBODY and screwed me.

1 take 2: Same as above except Chrom and Sumia to Guard.

oh god this time everybody went up

TIME FOR GLORY

2: FIGHT, Maribelle to Guard.

Panne and Miriel are out. Damn glorious charges, too. I may be able to get the bulk of the enemy down before the reinforcements show.

3: Chrom, FIGHT to Blitz. Nino, Cordelia to Guard.

Welcome to the team, Cordy.

5: Sumia to Blitz.

MOST FIGHT.

Summary: despite being set to Blitz, Chrom, Sumia, and FIGHT just loafed around at the edge of enemy range while other people cleaned up. Then the reinforcements showed up with only Kellam in range, and now there are a lot of wyverns all over me.

Prediction: casualties.

RIP AND TEAR

Prediction: false. Everybody survived, even Maribelle, since FIGHT decided to plug the one hole in our formation and Virion decided to assist Kellam.

7: No change.

Nino event tiled for WEXP.

INTERLUDE

That chapter was honestly pretty easy. Sumia/Frederick B. Speaking of, I'll consider requests for pairings - I only have a very few that I'm definitely pursuing.

CHAPTER 8

Deployment: Chrom/Sully, FIGHT, Sumia/Frederick, Maribelle, Panne, Miriel/Nino, Cordelia, Nowi/Gregor

1: Chrom, Sumia, Cordelia to Blitz. Miriel, Panne, Maribelle to Guard. FIGHT, Nowi to Stay.

Standard fare, really. Miriel makes a questionable decision that results in her getting several kills.

2: Chrom to Guard. Panne to Blitz. Miriel to Stay.

so glad i figured guards moved before blitzers. Chrom nicks a kill. Cordy's hurt bad, but her area is clear.

3: Chrom to Blitz. Sumia, Nowi to Guard.

Overrode Cordy to visit her village. Battleball is good to go!

4: Cordelia to Stay.

BATTLEBALL: ENGAGE

Panne gets dead, but does some good damage before she goes.

5: Cordelia, Miriel to Guard.

Sumia lands a most excellent crit. Cordelia still isn't healed - note to self: don't have brought Maribelle, have brought Lissa instead. Like half my army is damaged badly now.

6: Sumia, Miriel, Cordelia to Blitz.

Nowi's earned this one. Miriel event tiles some XP.

7: Sumia, Miriel, Cordelia to Guard.

BATTLEBALL UP

8: No change.

Cordelia and Sumia decided that now was their time to GO UP and do some fight. If they say so!

9: No change.

10: No change.

Sumia ganked the boss.

11: No change.

Overrode Sumia and Miriel to go for villages. Maribelle got Demoiselle.

12: No change.

Sumia got the Master, Miriel the Second Seal.

13: Sumia to Stay.

Feed the last one to Chrom!

INTERLUDE

Chrom/Sully B. Sully's out of the deployment list now. Nowi/Gregor C. Stahl is hungry. FIGHT class changes to Mercenary at level 16. I'm looking at promoting Sumia shortly.

PARALOGUE 3

Deployment: Chrom, Sumia/Frederick, Maribelle, Panne, Nino/Miriel, Cordelia, Nowi/FIGHT.

1: Maribelle to Stay. Everybody else to Blitz.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO SAVE THE VILLAGERS ON AUTOBATTLE?!

Sumia didn't go south like I needed her to. She did clear the northwest, though, so she ought to go for it now.

2: Maribelle to Guard.

One villager down. Cordelia didn't move to gank the knight in time.

3: No change.

Nino event tiled for WEXP.

Overrode Maribelle to get the village. Neither Cordelia nor Sumia attacked who they should have, so lost another villager.

5: No change.

Nino got the boss.

ANSWER: I think it'd be hypothetically possible to save all three villagers on autobattle, but I don't want to try.

INTERLUDE

Sumia/Frederick A. Nowi ate our new Seraph Robe and our old Secret Book. Sumia ate our Energy Drop. EDIT2: Oh yeah, Sumia promoted at 15 to Dark Flier. /EDIT There's a merchant selling a Second Seal but I RESIST.

CHAPTER 9

Deployment: Cordelia/Chrom, Nowi/FIGHT, Sumia/Frederick, Maribelle EDIT: NO I'M GONNA BE INTELLIGENT LISSA, Panne, Nino/Virion, Miriel/Gregor

deserts can eat me

Edited by Integrity