Grima and Falcon Knights

So I'm playing FE Awakening like any FE fan. I'm on lunatic and on the last chap. I get Grima, who has the fattest butt for the last boss in FE history as far as I'm concerned, down to 60% health with the help of all my comrades including Vengeance Tharjia who sacrificed her life to get Grima to where he is now in terms of HP and I'm like ok, next turn, rally some strength and cut him down with Exalted Falchion. 2 Falcon Knights fly by and heal him to max HP and I immediately shut off my 3DS. I think the only other time I've abruptly reflex-shut-off my game was when a Druid hit my Seth in FE8 with Luna with 4 Hit. I do reset when someone dies in the games, but usually after spectating what the rest of turn turns out like, but not this time, no, no.

TL;DR Falcon Knights + Grima = I'll try again tomorrow.

You deserve it for letting Tharja die.

this and also what mode are you on, when i did my first run on hard i didnt grind pretty much at all except 1 time through each dlc/spotpass for completion and grima was easily killed by grandmaster mu paired with niore while wielding forged brave weapons while chrom and morgan killed off falcon knights

this and also what mode are you on, when i did my first run on hard i didnt grind pretty much at all except 1 time through each dlc/spotpass for completion and grima was easily killed by grandmaster mu paired with niore while wielding forged brave weapons while chrom and morgan killed off falcon knights

Welcome to lunatic mode, leave your dignity at the door.

Welcome to lunatic mode, leave your dignity at the door.

is it that much harder i'm at chapter 3 its not to bad you just need to take it slow from what i'm finding though it will likely change