1. 1. Answer!

• Rath
    • Will
    • Rebecca

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He gets like 3 experience when he kills someone. He will likely not promote for a long time either.
I promoted Rath in the beginning of the sidequest after the desert chapter....

haha. pwned

wait, 3 exp? I don't remember him ever getting just 3 exp when he killed someone. When could he have done that?

Things like that happen when stats are determined by random numbers.

Not quite random, but it is determined by numbers yes.

-edit- Oh, and I prefer Rath. I promoted him... I forgot, actually *sweatdrop* It was fairly quickly though. Rebecca is excellent though

Edited by Allan's Aokage

• 7 years later...

I'm probably gonna get a lot of flak for this but i prefer Rebecca and Louise above the other archer's

I don't like to use Rath because in Lyn's tale he's an exp whore and can barely dent high defense bosses in Lyn's tale with a steel bow. Which butcher's your turn-rating(if you care about that). On top of that, i find Rath's support options to be very limited since both Guy and Lyn have better support options such as the Lord Trio with Lyn or with Hector and Florina. And Guy has support's with Priscilla which give's him some extra umff to his attacks, as well as the fact that he doesn't really need more evasion. And his last support requires you to use a terrible unit such as Wil. On top of that, if you want to even get the benefits from support's, you'll have to slow him down to the pace of your other unit's, in which case you might as well be using a non-mounted archer. Though, it is fun to do an all mounted unit team with Rath.

I personally like using Rebecca since mid to late game she becomes an evasion monster, she has a great support with Dart(which also helps his Skill issue), she does have sub-par base stats, which makes it difficult to train. Once she starts getting enough speed to double, you won't have to keep babying her anymore.

Wil just flat out suck, I'm sorry Wil fans, I tried but i always ended up using Louise or Geitz, even if I made Wil my Sniper, because he ends up getting outclassed by her for overall usefulness in the long run. And if you want a bow user with high strength, just use Geitz and get him to S-Rank for Bows. Geitz is a better archer than Wil in pretty much every way(except Skill), which is funny because Geitz is a frikin Warrior

Louise comes with a lot of bias for me(cuz she's hot), because not only does she come with an A-Support with Pent(best Anima user ever), but she has very well rounded growths and unusually high resistance for an archer. Even though she's a pre-promo, she still has very high overall stats, and with those growth's, she might not be game breaking, but she is still very reliable if i don't feel like training an archer.

My ranking:

Rebecca > Louise > Rath > Wil

Edited by Valkarian