Rath vs. Will vs. Rebecca

HowAreYaBud

Who's the awesomest?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Answer!

• Rath
    • Will
    • Rebecca

You must all try Rath. Seriously, he is fucking pwnage ESPECIALLY when he gets to use swords upon promotion. Even his name is kick ass

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rath is awesome. PERIOD. He's got good growth(for me at least), he has good mobility, he can use SWORDS! as well as a bow, and he's just a cool guy.

Rebecca is awesome as well, but is slightly limited by less mobility and only a bow as a weapon choice. She's definitely close, if not even with Rath. Only thing missing the jumping off the back of a horse to cleave your enemies with your scimitar like sword.

Will - Lame. Everytime I use him he sucks. He makes good bait though.

Just thought I'd mention: Wil's speed growth is only 40, same as Lucius and Eliwood, both of whom he beats in growths overall. He's nott bad statistically. Dare I say, he's good.

Meh, I guess I just get lame Wills in general. Eliwood always sucks, but I've never had a bad Lucius (though I rarely use him because I use Serra more).

My wil's ALWAYS fail.

Louise has always been amazing for me......I never understood why ppl say she sucks. Although Rebecca is better.

And I never go though a playthrough without bishop serra. The best bishop I have ever had in any FE hands down.

Just thought I'd mention: Wil's speed growth is only 40, same as Lucius and Eliwood, both of whom he beats in growths overall. He's nott bad statistically. Dare I say, he's good.

I find they both suck as well. Lucius isn't horrible, but there are plenty better.

Wil and Erk are oddly similar growthwise, too. All my bow units rock faces regardless.

Edited by Mac

Wil also starts out with less speed than Eliwood and Lucius. He's not a bad character by any stretch, but I like my archers to have high speed.

Erk has retarded good competition. I just see people hating on Wil like it's a given how terribad he is, which I think is a little unfair, considering Lucius and Erk both get some degree of love.

Wil and Erk are oddly similar growthwise, too. All my bow units rock faces regardless.

If their growths are similar, how come my Wil always turns out horrible and my Erk always turns out amazing?

Rath= hideous bases, bad joining circumstances, and class.

Those be fighting words. His class is actually among the best. Mounted, ranged and close-up, and can generally move through obstacles better than paladins.

His joining circumstances aren't even that bad, considering you used him at all in Lyn's mode.

Those be fighting words. His class is actually among the best. Mounted, ranged and close-up, and can generally move through obstacles better than paladins.

His joining circumstances aren't even that bad, considering you used him at all in Lyn's mode.

He gets like 3 experience when he kills someone. He will likely not promote for a long time either.

He gets like 3 experience when he kills someone. He will likely not promote for a long time either.

I promoted Rath in the beginning of the sidequest after the desert chapter....

Edited by Fireman