AAAAAAAAAAAARUGHTSUDGHSKLDFJ!~!

Liz

your petshop lost to one of the worst characters in the game!

Call it a recollection I suppose, but those combos were definitely something.

Come on

Pure luck. Never played against that character so I don't know what to expect, which doesn't help when using the character with lowest stamina.

Pure luck. Never played against that character so I don't know what to expect, which doesn't help when using the character with lowest stamina.

I'm not exactly sure if Pet Shop has the lowest stamina, but he takes damage every time he blocks.

Besides, it's not like you need to block all the time with a bird that can fly over most attacks.

You overestimate his jump/flight. He can't block while doing that so even a weak attack will just send him to them ground which is specially bad when fighting a good D'bo.

And yeah I do think he has the lowest stamina, if not lowest then at least among them. Go ahead and screencap a bunch of HP bars after they take the same hit and you'll see Petshop's drop the most.

Man I really hope they do part 3 for the TV anime but we've no word of that yet. And then part 4 because Killer Queen is amazing.

Edited by Sirius

You overestimate his jump/flight. He can't block while doing that so even a weak attack will just send him to them ground which is specially bad when fighting a good D'bo.

And yeah I do think he has the lowest stamina, if not lowest then at least among them. Go ahead and screencap a bunch of HP bars after they take the same hit and you'll see Petshop's drop the most.

Not that many people can reach him this high, though. I know Devo has a super about that, but I don't think everyone has a move for that.

I mostly doubted that claim since I never saw any factual proof of how big each character's health bar is.

So who's looking forward to the JoJo game coming out anyways? Is it even coming to America?

Want to be sure before I consider importing. >__>

No idea, I'm basically on the same boat as you, I'm gonna wait a while till I pre-order for the Kira DLC.

Edited by Sirius

So guys

They're not making Stardust Crusaders in the anime

They're doing a Neptunia anime

1342410348769.jpg

The Neptunia anime is old news, brah. We still don't know if they're making Stardust Crusaders, but it's likely that they will. They're just waiting for this series to finish airing.

If they do make it, it'll probably air in summer or something, since Neptunia is spring.