I just realized what I want in Awakening

Cookies

Achieving S support gets Morgan a matching hat; some sort of crown if you marry a royal, a wyvern wing headdress for Cherche, a button-hat for Liz, a headband for Vaike, an eyepatch for Basilio...

Now that would be neat.

Edited by Miscellany

Achieving S support gets Morgan a matching hat; some sort of crown if you marry a royal, a wyvern wing headdress for Cherche, a button-hat for Liz, a headband for Vaike, an eyepatch for Basilio...

Now that would be neat.

I so wish I could get Male Morgan a Marth tiara like Lucina's and make my own mini-Marth. And I wish my Female Morgan could have Tiki's head ornament...

If only we had connections to IS, to show them that we'd like more Avatar customization! (Of course, from what I've read on various spots on the Internet, character creation is more of a thing for Western audiences than Eastern. I could be wrong though.)

Also, I don't believe it's been said elsewhere in the topic, but we should also have skin tone customization too, at least for games they plan on coming out in the west. After all, Basilio, Flavia, and Validar got their own skins, why can't we? (Also, now that there's real sun out I want my avatar to match how tan I am...)

Now that would be neat.

But Male Morgan won't be able to get any kind of crown..... I don't think the other females are royals...

But Male Morgan won't be able to get any kind of crown..... I don't think the other females are royals...

With Chrom he can by their logic. (Also Imagine Basilio!Morgan with an eyepatch (and darker skin) or Anna!Morgan with a ponytail)