Fire Emblem Awakening Confessions!

Chrom kicked Ike out of the running as Top FE Lord and Top Male FE Character. Top Female goes to Emmeryn instead of Lucina because of how she impacted the story and how badass she is once you get her in Paralogue 20.

Morgan as Chrom's son? He look completely like a younger him! Same to Inigo, but I haven't gotten him as Chrom's son yet.

FORGING WEAPONS IS AN ADDICTION. IT'S MY ANTI-DRUG.

Brady is Kanji Tatsumi in disguise, I'll never accept anything else.

I really want to know more about Chrom and family's past. I have the feeling of Chrom's tendency of breaking things may have stem from his frustrations on being unable to help Emmeryn when she was attacked by her own people, so he would break things instead.

I've yet meet someone that I shouldn't despised if they weren't meant to be despised... Like Excellus? Hate him, but that was the intention, right?

1.) Ike will always be #1 to me, but Chrom is a close 2nd. My fave female is Lucina, and the only waifu for me. Emmeryn is a cool character though, but the amnesia irks me a little. First me, then Morgan, now Emm? I know its a plot device, but an overused one.

2.) Yes, he does. Female Morgan as Chrom's Grand-daughter/Lucina's Daughter is similar (and just as overpowered) too.

3.) Gotta forge dem max crit killing edges. ;)

4.) Brady is Kanji (Especially if Vaike is his daddy) , and Lucina is Naoto (think of how she disguised herself as a man for a while). For this reason I almost paired them together, but as I've said before, she's MY waifu.

5.) They should've explained that a lot more. -_- Like who his parents are...

6.) This game has a cast that I cant hate whatsoever. I find Ricken a little whiny sometimes, but I cant hate him. As with a few others.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see here:

• My first Avatar is a self-insert. For shame, I know.
  • I grinded the over-loving hell out of my units after Ch 6, thereby ruining the strategy but providing much lulz.
  • Originally wanted to pair my self-insert with Lucina for Blue-Haired Aether Morgan. Now I won't pair Lucina with any other character in future runs if the Avatar is male, because feels.
  • Speaking of which, Female Morgan is the best daughter in the history of the universe.
  • The fact that the ranged animation for Ragnell has the sword returning to your hand immediately leads me to believe that Morgan has a huge pile of Ragnells in her tent that she carries around with her.
  • I paired Lon'qu with Nowi because I thought pairing a gynophobe with a lolicon is hilarious and no other reason.
  • I was pissed when the Avatar asked Morgan if she traveled from the future with Lucina, because that is impossible in my file.
  • Similarly, I hate it when Morgan refers to her mother by her first name in a couple spots.
  • I actually use the optimize button when I don't feel like setting equipment manually.
  • "I say when it ends!", "You will not stop me!", and "Give your body over to me!" have convinced me that Lucina is into fem-dom.
  • My roommate thought that Marth was a girl when he first played Melee, and he believes that "Marth" is a guy. I've been laughing my ass off at the double irony.
  • Gaius is the best thief in FE history.
  • I can't stand Maribelle or Ricken. Which is why I paired them.
  • I intentionally have my characters try to kill their alternate selves in SpotPass battles. Or have Lucina kill alt-Chrom. And I laugh when this happens.

Brady is Kanji Tatsumi in disguise, I'll never accept anything else.

YES

Edited by HijackThis

Ok, so...

-I started to love Gangrel when he was still a bad guy, because I always had a thing for red-haired bad guys and because I think that he's cute and funny. The fact that he became recruitable later only amplified that love since I also like redeeming ex-bad guys...

-I liked Gregor ever since he appeared because he's pretty much an expy of the Heavy from TF2 and Heavy is one of my favorite.

-Thaja is so awesome that if I were the Avatar I would totally marry her, even if I'm a mostly straight girl...

-I really want to see Libra naked. Not because I find him attractive (though he is quite attractive) but because I want to make sure that he's really a guy...

-I would've liked a paralogue with a recruitable and support-compatible Mustafa.

-Kellam remember me of me sometime. I can make myself very hard to notice if I want (and sometime even if I don't want...)

Oh my god. I'm not the only one who thought Gregor was like Heavy! gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

-I really want to see Libra naked. Not because I find him attractive (though he is quite attractive) but because I want to make sure that he's really a guy...

Here's a secret: Libra can reclass into Dark Mage. Do it, and all your doubts will be over.

4.) Brady is Kanji (Especially if Vaike is his daddy) , and Lucina is Naoto (think of how she disguised herself as a man for a while).

Don't spoil my planned Persona 4 PT. >_>

(Avatar+Henry) Swordmaster Morgan as Yu

(Tharya+Kellam) Sage Noire as Yukiko

(Lissa+Ricken) Assassin Owain as Yosuke

(Sully+Stahl) Paladin Kjelle as Chie

(Maribelle+Vaike) Warrior Brady as Kanji

(Sumia+Chrom) Sniper Lucina as Naoto

(Sumia+Chrom) War Cleric Cynthia as Rise

(Olivia+Libra) Bearserker Inigo as Teddy

Some are not a perfect fit, but we work with what we have >_>

MORE CONFESSIONS!

1- The more I play this game, the more I see myself in Sumia. I can be a little ditzy at time, I grew up with poor coordination (I didn't trip, but I'm pretty sure I managed to tip a bike with training wheels, and the less we talk about my ice skating experiences, the better. I'm somewhat better now), I tend to shy away from reality by using books/the internet, I do enjoy the occasional fortune telling, I'm kinda starstruck about Chrom (if I meet Matthew Mercer I'm gonna FREAK INTERNALLY), I enjoy rhubarb (What?) and, um... we both care a whole lot about the wellbeing of others, that's one thing!

2- I cannot get enough of Matthew Mercer's cute stammering. That little "eh-er-erm..." sound...with the right face he seems more... childish?

3- NO WONDER EMMERYN IS A PACIFIST. All maxed out, with the right weapons, paired up with Eowyn at A support = Walking Nuke.

4- Laurent creating fireworks made me grin when I read A support with his mom. It... just works. XP

5- I cannot imagine what life was like for Lucina's Chrom. He must've took his Emmeryn's death worst than the Chrom we're with. THEORY FICS, AWAY!

Cynthia's really growing on me because there's no shame in wanting to be a superhero.

I wish big male MU had a prettier face so I can make a proper ThorMU.

Cynthia rules.

I also wish full grown man Avatar had prettier faces so i can totally recreate Rhaegar Targaryen and/or Ned Stark certain characters i love. I also wish male Avatar had better long hair options.

Oh my god. I'm not the only one who thought Gregor was like Heavy! gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

A friend of mine picked up on that the moment he saw Gregor. I never played TF2 due to not having the proper PC means, but since i love Gregor so much, id love me some Heavy.

Everytime someone freaks out in my house thinking they hear/saw a ghost, I immediately go into the room and say, "There you are Kellam!" My entire family now calls our invisible resident "Kellam".

Virion x Libra is my OTP.

Thats hilarious. Kellam totes lives in your house.

And yes, i wish Virion and Libra would S support. :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

I got really mad during Severa and Owain's supports. She berates the hell out of him for being a large ham. :dry: Yeah...Severa picks on Owain for his most endearing character trait. What a [insert nasty word here]. I did like how he pretty much guilt trips her, but still. D:<

Severa, is there any way to make me not hate you? Even if you did end up as a murder machine that run? Come on, im trying NOT to hate her filthy little face but shes making it really hard.

I did finally kick Rogue and Redeemers 1 and 2 asses. But thank the gods for Casual Mode. D:

Even though i hate her, Severa used the word "smallclothes" in a support. Which further cements my theory that the localizers are fans of A Song of Ice and Fire. Far too many vocabulary similarities man....

Maribelle as a Bride rocks. Hard.

I made a male Avatar for a run so Chrom could marry Olivia and Avatar could marry Aversa.

I also wish full grown man Avatar had prettier faces so i can totally recreate Rhaegar Targaryen and/or Ned Stark certain characters i love. I also wish male Avatar had better long hair options.

You want to make Dunban, don't you.

... Ah.

Oh yeah, since Sorcerers get swimsuits in the Summer Of Bonds DLC...

Hey, I guess the oh-so-horrible Sorc models are generic, so I'd say Henry and the other Sorcs would have the same build, in which leads to the swimsuit outfit would possibly be using generic models too.

Why must Sorcs are the one who get swimsuit models tho? I'd rather have to pick between using the current skin of the current class(not only Sorcs) or the swimsuits. But it'll take a pretty long time to do the sprites, indeed.

Virion/Libra's S support will have them listed as Companion, like Lucina/Owain. :awesome:

You want to make Dunban, don't you.

Doesn't Virion look a bit like Dunban? I mean, he looks like Edgeworth, which makes him look like Dunban by proxy.

Edited by HijackThis

Oh come on you guys... I'm taking him FOR SCIENCE. No harm done. Now, Laurent, let us go test out the effects of electricity on the human nervous system! [/borrows a Thunder tome from the library]

Why must Sorcs are the one who get swimsuit models tho? I'd rather have to pick between using the current skin of the current class(not only Sorcs) or the swimsuits. But it'll take a pretty long time to do the sprites, indeed.

Everyone should be in swim suits. ;D

Then everyone can ogle at their waifu/hubby.

Another confession:

I love being a squishy mage.

Which is why my Avatar is a Sage with +Mag and -Def.

My cap for defense as a Sage is a whopping 28. That's lower than Olivia's defense cap as a Dancer.

Doesn't Virion look a bit like Dunban? I mean, he looks like Edgeworth, which makes him look like Dunban by proxy.

Virion looks like the bastard love child of Edgeworth and Dunban. Which is one reason i love Virion so much. But having an Avatar who looked like Dunban would be awesome. Also i wish male Avatars had facial hair options. I want my Avatar to challenge Cervantes' claim to beard fame dammit!

Everyone should be in swim suits. ;D

Then everyone can ogle at their waifu/hubby.

And then they stop dual guarding because they're distracted by the sexy.

Bless IS though for the Hot Spring DLC. I get to see my favorite guys in yukatas thanks to the Swordmaster class.

Edited by Perlia

Oh come on you guys... I'm taking him FOR SCIENCE. No harm done. Now, Laurent, let us go test out the effects of electricity on the human nervous system! [/borrows a Thunder tome from the library]

*Robin casts Thoron on Vashiane*

Clearly Robin doesn't approve.

1. Playing Classic/Hard. Too lazy to work at Lunatic.
2. Chrom x FeMU. Forever and always <3 But I do confess...Frederick and Stahl are killing me...
3. I hate any and all Pegasus Knights that have been and are to come. I refuse to use them and send them to the bench/death march.
4. I love me some pre-promotes. Shameless Freddy bear and Libra huggles.
5. I don't marry off most of the guys (other than Chrom x FeMU because the game requires it. And I love Chrom). Can you say 'reverse harem'? One particular exception to this is Kellam x Lissa because after I read Kellam's death quote, I realized he needs a lot more love (especially because I bench him). I'm still experimenting though, with 2nd gen and stuff...
6. As a result of the above confession, I don't use many children characters except Lucina and Morgan. Brady I recruit for Kellam's sake, but I bench him.
7. I'm a girl, and am not sexist against women, BUT..I personally think most of the first gen girls in the game aren't that great. So when I did my playthrough challenge, this resulted in very few female members of my crew. Notable exceptions include Lucina (she's great. And Chrom's and FeMU's daughter), Lissa, Sully (I like her attitude, but I bench her and use Stahl instead), and Tharja (I've always found her to be a great unit).
8. I really don't like grinding. So...no frequent reclassing just to get skills for me. One promotion per character and that's it, for the most part.

EDIT: some seem to think that I kill off all the female characters on a regular basis. That was for a PLAY THROUGH CHALLENGE, so I've edited the corresponding parts to make it clearer. And to make this post a little shorter :O

Edited by mewyeon

7. I'm a girl, and am not sexist against women. BUT. I personally think most of the girls in the game suck too much, and I run a tight ship. This inevitably results in very few female members of my crew. Notable exceptions include Lucina (she's great. And Chrom's and FeMU's daughter), Lissa (I'd feel really bad if both Chrom's sisters were dead), Sully (I like her attitude, but I bench her and use Stahl instead), and Tharja.(her obsession with FeMU is too funny. And she's great).

"I'm not sexist so let me show you how sexist I actually am"

Wake up call its generally agreed on that the majority of the girls in the game kick ass.

Wake up call its generally agreed on that the majority of the girls in the game kick ass.

I concur. Though there are one or two I can't stand Maribelle & Severa .

Arr.

I dont like Severa but i end up using her anyway because despite that nasty attitude, she can be a murder machine. I also really like Kjelle because dat defense. I usually make her a swordie so yeah.

, Sully (I like her attitude, but I bench her and use Stahl instead)

Translation:

"I like Sully as a character because shes kinda cool, but she has a vag, so TO THE BENCH WITH HER!"

:dry:

I paired Lucina and Owain. On purpose. Screw that Companion crap they are Husband and Wife and their paired ending had me loling like crazy all thanks to Sword Hand.

............And I'm probably never gonna start a new file ever again. Maybe a Lunatic run for the lulz but I'm not gonna bother making a new file otherwise.

Edited by Ein

On my current file I have Gerome as a Dark Knight (cue Batman jokes), and he's so kick ass in it it's making me really consider leaving poor future-Minervykins in the stable permanently. Up to this point I felt pretty lukewarm about this class, too, but somehow it just works on Gerome...