What class should Lissa be?

eztempt

My Lissa has maxed out everything besides defense (25) and she has access to all tier 2 skills ( Dual support+, Renewal, Tomefaire, Galeforce,Lancefaire, and a shit ton of rallies along with Miracle).

Also which skills should I use for a ingame team and a streetpass team.

I use her as a War Cleric with the skills Miracle, Healtouch, Dual Support+, Renewal, and Galeforce. She is primarily meant to be a healer, but that doesn't mean she can't defend herself; she is very durable (especially with speed boost from Lon'qu S Support) and she KO's most anything with a Bolt Axe. She's also not bad with a Brave Axe, since her overall strength isn't horrendous and she again gets help from Lon'qu in strength.

Edited by Silver Lightning

I made Lissa a War Cleric in my file, because NUNSWITHAXES.

She was one of the first units to cap every stat, too.

Bolded part is the exact reason I made my Lissa a War Cleric. XD Meme-loving minds think alike!

Sage is a REALLY good class for her though. You almost don't have to worry about her.

Didn't really use Lissa much in either plays, but I think I would stick with Sage because of her magic stat... although if you max'd all her stats minus def, I guess maybe anything works. But I still think some kinda magic using class is better for her? But I can only really speak for the in-game team stuff though.

• 3 weeks later...

War Cleric FTW. NUNS WITH AXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why she was war cleric on my first run. Awesome.

Unfortunantly I feel like her ability to use axes and slightly higher durability isn't all that useful later on. It's great for killing mages though.

I prefer Sage because I'm a Lol Tome user and enjoy cramming her with Thoron and Tomefaire.

However Pegasus Knight is by far a better choice :3

I prefer Sage because I'm a Lol Tome user and enjoy cramming her with Thoron and Tomefaire.

However Pegasus Knight is by far a better choice :3

I had Lissa as a Sage for a while too, using the same logic. Then one day I had a lot of free time on my hands, and now she's a Valkyrie with Tomefaire and Galeforce, because I find the +2 mov useful for killing something and then running the hell away from its friends.

I am curious though: why is Pegasus Knight better? The extra mobility? I can already heal most anyone on the map with a Physic, and Lances means I'm not killing nearly as much as I would with a tome (unless I want to use the awful Shockstick); even with all the grinding I did, Lissa still only has 26 Str (32 if I re-class her).

Also, as a Pegasus Knight, Lissa's Mag drops to 37 (from a Valkyrie's 44, or Sage's 48), and she loses the Tomefaire boost - my Physics are healing 12 less HP (16 less HP if she was a Sage).

Edit: Dang. My silly brain was reading "Pegasus Knight" as "Falcon Knight." If you're talking about Dark Flier though, that changes things. Still, I like Valkyrie either way.

Edited by Euklyd

Although NUNSWITHAXES is pretty hilarious(and somewhat awesome) but Sage is better for her.

Her Sage outfit is even same as Emm's(I guess?), and you get Tomefaire to boost your Magic.

Yep, her Sage outfit is the same as Emm's.

As an aside, I WAS about to laugh off Elie's Pegasus Knight suggestion, only to check the growths and see that her growths as such weren't much worse than Sumia's.

If you're on Normal or Hard, go Falcon Knight for a flying healer, if you're on easy, go dark knight for versatility with magic and lances, because healing isn't really needed too much there, and you have other units.

blah-blah...

Pegasus Knight

...blah-blah...

If you're on Normal or Hard, go Falcon Knight for a flying healer, if you're on easy, go dark knight for versatility with magic and lances, because healing isn't really needed too much there, and you have other units.

Shoot. I totally meant Falcon Knight when I said Pegasus Knight - not that it matters much to me, because I like being able to kill things reliably with tomes, then Galeforce into a Physic-ing whoever needs it.

BTW, I assume you meant Dark Flier when you said Dark Knight?

Edit:

Oh wow, Virion, me too.

If Str is maxed, Falcon Knight is a fine choice, although you'll sacrifice some healing power for the unparalleled mobility (Lancefaire won't boost Mag).

Edited by Euklyd

Lancefaire actually does boost magic if you DO have a Shockstick. Despite it not having 1-2 range like the other magic weapons, it allows Lissa to have mixed offence and boost her Rescue/Physic/Fortify range when she wants to. Honestly I have a lot of fun with falcoknight Lissa myself, even though she's adorable as a war cleric. I just like the mobility of falcoknights.

Lancefaire actually does boost magic if you DO have a Shockstick. Despite it not having 1-2 range like the other magic weapons, it allows Lissa to have mixed offence and boost her Rescue/Physic/Fortify range when she wants to. Honestly I have a lot of fun with falcoknight Lissa myself, even though she's adorable as a war cleric. I just like the mobility of falcoknights.

Oh, you're totally right - I had forgotten about the Shockstick part; I guess it does have it's uses. In that case, Falcon Knight Lissa (or anyone, I suppose) became a whole lot cooler, IMO, as you can kill someone (with your weapon of choice), then on your Galeforce move, equip the Shockstick and heal someone.

I'll keep mine as a Tome-using class because I'm low on magic users, but this Falcon Knight idea is starting to intrigue me.